Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think he just saying he might be doing them,and ARBAZ wants to book EID 2017 so that no one else takes it, and it was in the articles that its coming, Atuls on other hand im wary as no idea what he planning, ARBAZ is at least shwred and we know we have malika as an item dancer lol!! ..he shoukd get UTV to produce it and sajid N , plus yes someone else to direct or help him direct!! 

Yeah thatz what I said that He just confirmed it but He will do these movies now itself after Sultan is not sure . Like i said ..I want Salman to do Anand Rai & Kabir's Next first ..& then he can focus on others .

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

I have to ask...do you guys really think he will sign the Aanand Rai film?

Why wouldn't he ?
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just asking. I'm waiting for this film to be confirmed, but him confirming only D3 and Atul's film made me think it's not happening.

I'm hoping Faridoon asked him in the interview. 

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Sara @Jess

I said the same thing and fully agree with u both . It's better for him to stay away from his Relatives when it comes to his profession . Like Jess said ..They don't spend money on the movie & just relies on Salman's Stardom which is totally Unfair and wrong 😑. So I hope Salman would think smartly which he is doing right now by choosing right directors and Prod house .

Dissapointing news! Do you think we can tweet to them both about choosing good srcipts and directors? Both are on twitter...Maybe they might read itπŸ€”
Edited by ILovePrem - 8 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

All these 3 filams are of different genres and are not masala movies. He shld do Anand Rai movie. I want Arbaaz to be away 36 feets from directing Salman. 

Yeah I remember I was so excited for Dabangg 2 and all my hopes came crashing down. Arbaaz just cashed in on the success of Dabangg 1. He should just stick to producing. I think they should just go for another story.
Edited by ILovePrem - 8 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so lets just assume that eid 2017 and eid 2018 are pre prebooked.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Regardless of how these movies will turn out.. U girls will watch it.. They will become bb in box off just like other salman movies.. Because his fans watch movies based on his looks not the movie content.. He knows so he is cashing it in.

i hope you have seen his mottu uncle ji haalat meaning looks in prdp. 
the ever young looking charming prem is GONE. comes uncle prem now.

girls will move to greener pastures likes of varuns and ranveers...SOME auntys will still flock in to see their old prem.
Edited by briahna - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Salman/Srk had bigger IMPACT scale than any other star, even Aamir, he takes time, inflate ticket price, while both Salman/Srk giving back 2 back success from past 5 years. PK can be broken at same ticket price which PK was released, Salman will never do it for any of his films, Srk might, so if anyone can break PK is Salman with PRDP(If release SOLO) or Srk with inflated rates.

πŸ˜†
i like how you keep throwing these ticket hike excuse. u keep saying only khans can break records, make records yada...
how about lets apply the same excuse for ranveer and ranbirs not giving a 100cr. COS budhua khans have signed a contract with bollywood to own each and every holiday. 

lets ask budhua  khans to let go of holidays...give the young guns chance to break some records.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Of course, not a big surprise. 
Karenina thumbnail
Guys, Atul is directing and producing his next with Salman. Same for Arbaaz.

These rojgar yojanas need to stop. Get somebody else to direct Dabbang 3. I don't care about the Atul project, but Arbaaz will kill whatever is left of the whole series with his 3rd installment.