Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

PRDP i said coz Sooraj-Salman combom has immense fan following when it comes to Family Audience which is must for any Big hit, along with regular Salman fan base, PRDP can run for weeks & can cross 300 on those normal hike rates.

BB has chance with Bumper start, at best i think it can beat D3, not more.

True. I think both have potential to beat PK. Over here, people are dying to watch BB not only because of salman but also its concept. Bajrangi and munni will bring a lot of people into theaters 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

Keep arbaaz and sohail far away from direction I beg you Salman. I dont want Arbaaz directing dabangg3. I am not happy he is giving Atul his dates but there is hope Atul is just a producer I hope they bring a good director and good script to use.

Im not worried on that, or them doing well, but rather he work with others and production houses that will spent money, Kick was had great action and sajid spent money , ETT was very slick and production value immense, and now bhajrangi Bhaijaan you can tell by the trailer its well done as it as a capable and passionate director behind it, with great cinematography experience,and a sweet story which will be enjoyed by all groups ( india, and overseas),  and prdp will be lavish which overseas likes, and SULTAN again with YASH raj ..

With his relatives they at times wont spend as much and rely on SALMAN to carry the whole movie on him..

Lastly, Im still wanting dhoom 4 ( him doing a antihero role)!!
Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Im not worried on that, or them doing well, but rather he work with others and production houses that will spent money, Kick was had great action and sajid spent money , ETT was very slick and production value immense, and now bhajrangi Bhaijaan you can tell by the trailer its well done as it as a capable and passionate director behind it, with great cinematography experience,  and prdp will be lavish which overseas likes, and SULTAN again with YASH raj ..

With his relatives they at times wont spend as much and rely on SALMAN to carry the whole movie on him..

So true Jess. I hope he does Anand Rai, Kabir Khan, and YRF movies first. I dont mind dabbang 3. Just hoping someone else will direct it and not arbaaz. I liked Bodyguard. It was sweet and simple movie but I dont want him to do another move directed by atul. Hopefully someone else will direct that movie.
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

So true Jess. I hope he does Anand Rai, Kabir Khan, and YRF movies first. I dont mind dabbang 3. Just hoping someone else will direct it and not arbaaz. I liked Bodyguard. It was sweet and simple movie but I dont want him to do another move directed by atul. Hopefully someone else will direct that movie.

Yes, bodyguard was, plus it was directed by the same person who directed the other versions, plus now the numbers games as become intense that te movies have to cater not only to indian audiences but overseas too!!
Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Yes, bodyguard was, plus it was directed by the same person who directed the other versions 

who directed BG? I hope they get some good director to direct his atul next.
wat_up thumbnail
It was siddique( a south director) he directed tamil and malyam version then atul bought the rights and was just a producer, just like arbaz with d1..I just want that he right now work with directors that not related to him, his issue is that he likes to work with directors he likes and at ease with, so many great directors have approached him, plus he needs to get over not wanting todo a neg role..( who cares its just a movie )and its balony when some say top actresses dont want to work with him, its more like he needs to be at ease with whom he works with..plus, hes worked with those starlets prior to them being popular, same hes given unknown directors, etc a chance to shine, etc.. Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regardless of how these movies will turn out.. U girls will watch it.. They will become bb in box off just like other salman movies.. Because his fans watch movies based on his looks not the movie content.. He knows so he is cashing it in.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
TFS

I am right now excited for BB , PRDP , & Sultan . He might have mentioned it ..But I hope He will give his dates to Anand Rai and Kabir Khan first if their news is confirmed( which I think is true) . Dabangg3 will be prequel to Dabangg (I Guess) ..So would be interesting to watch . But I hope Arbaaz won't be the Director . And Atul is jus a producer ..So Hopefully They will select some good director to direct .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Sara @Jess

I said the same thing and fully agree with u both . It's better for him to stay away from his Relatives when it comes to his profession . Like Jess said ..They don't spend money on the movie & just relies on Salman's Stardom which is totally Unfair and wrong 😡. So I hope Salman would think smartly which he is doing right now by choosing right directors and Prod house .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

TFS

I am right now excited for BB , PRDP , & Sultan . He might have mentioned it ..But I hope He will give his dates to Anand Rai and Kabir Khan first if their news is confirmed( which I think is true) . Dabangg3 will be prequel to Dabangg (I Guess) ..So would be interesting to watch . But I hope Arbaaz won't be the Director . And Atul is jus a producer ..So Hopefully They will select some good director to direct .

All these 3 filams are of different genres and are not masala movies. He shld do Anand Rai movie. I want Arbaaz to be away 36 feets from directing Salman.