Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

All these 3 filams are of different genres and are not masala movies. He shld do Anand Rai movie. I want Arbaaz to be away 36 feets from directing Salman. 

I know . All 3 are totally different from each other & have great Buzz . So I am also hoping Anand Rai and Kabir's next to happen first rather then Atul's next & Dabangg3 . Actually I think he just confirmed it but might not have given the dates to them .He could able to confirm it as Both Atul & Arbaaz are related to him  Where as he might be doing Anand Rai & Kabir's Next first but might not be allowed to disclose it ..So Thatz why he didn't take names of Anand Rai & Kabir . 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
@Moni Salman is doing another filam with Kabir ?? 

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

@Moni Salman is doing another filam with Kabir ?? 

Yes He probably is . First there was the Article ..& Secondly Kabir was asked this question at the "Bhar Do jholi " Song Launch about his 3rd venture with Salman ..& Kabir didn't deny it & said that it is early to speak about . So most probably Salman is doing it 😊
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
now we demand a film with sohail khan 
also want Salman-daisy jodi back😃
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

TFS

I am right now excited for BB , PRDP , & Sultan . He might have mentioned it ..But I hope He will give his dates to Anand Rai and Kabir Khan first if their news is confirmed( which I think is true) . Dabangg3 will be prequel to Dabangg (I Guess) ..So would be interesting to watch . But I hope Arbaaz won't be the Director . And Atul is jus a producer ..So Hopefully They will select some good director to direct .

I want two releases of salman next year preferably Anand Rai next. Dabbang 3 should be interesting considering the face that its a prequel but I hope arbaaz wont direct it. He will ruin it for sure. I heard that atul next is not a south remake. lets hope they get a good director. 

Anand Rai and Kabir Khan one needs to happen very soon. I am so excited for both movies.

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I want two releases of salman next year preferably Anand Rai next. Dabbang 3 should be interesting considering the face that its a prequel but I hope arbaaz wont direct it. He will ruin it for sure. I heard that atul next is not a south remake. lets hope they get a good director. 

Anand Rai and Kabir Khan one needs to happen very soon. I am so excited for both movies.

Same here Sara . I am also more excited for Anand Rai & Kabir one . First SK should complete these & then he can move on to Dabangg3 & Atul one . I heared Atul one is a Love Story ..So could be interesting ..But hopefully Some good director will be holding the film .
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I have to ask...do you guys really think he will sign the Aanand Rai film?

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

He mostly signed it . Only the Offcial Confirmation is left .  He for sometime got disturbed as the Basic Storyline & about the character Sketch got revealed so soon . But Now it is fine . And He will most probably will do it .
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Yes. Anand Rai would had never said it in the first place if he wasnt sure that he is gonna do it. Most likely he will.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Sara @Jess

I said the same thing and fully agree with u both . It's better for him to stay away from his Relatives when it comes to his profession . Like Jess said ..They don't spend money on the movie & just relies on Salman's Stardom which is totally Unfair and wrong 😡. So I hope Salman would think smartly which he is doing right now by choosing right directors and Prod house .

I think he just saying he might be doing them,and ARBAZ wants to book EID 2017 so that no one else takes it, and it was in the articles that its coming, Atuls on other hand im wary as no idea what he planning, ARBAZ is at least shwred and we know we have malika as an item dancer lol!! ..he should get UTV to produce it and sajid N , plus yes someone else to direct or help him direct!! 
Edited by wat_up - 8 years ago