the story is really becoming extremely interesting with every update

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
congrats for the new thread
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So finally he accepted his mom. What is vikram upto. Cute update. Waiting for more drama
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread... 
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great updates.congrats on new thread
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for opening new thread
Maya_Maan thumbnail
Hi dearones, I am trying my best to update regularly but what to do, this whole marriage procedure is keeping me busy, grooming classes, cooking classes and also shopping, god, hope will be free a bit from next week, to update regularly, fingers crossed and thanks for understanding and waiting up frnds,,, love you all...

A Love In Silence

Chapter 49

Geet came and stood near the study room door where Maan and Adi was discussing, "Geet" Maan too saw her standing there and Maan signed her to come in, and she walked slowly with her upset face, "Geet, what happened dear, why are you looking dull" Adi asked and Geet looked at him with her puppy face and Adi looked at Maan who was grin up, "Maan sir" Adi asked a bit tensed, "Adi, Geet here is worried and upset about you going to US" Maan said and Adi looked at Geet with a smile,

"Oh, Geet, I am not going there permanently, just for two or three months, for the project" Adi said and Geet still wasn't smiling; she can't afford to miss someone who always stands up for her, more than her real brother, that too when everything is turning happy and good, she need Adi to be with her if something goes wrong, Geet went towards Adi and held him up, and Adi was so touched by her love for him, now she is his boss's wife. Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana but she never changed a bit, she was so same, she still loves him as her own brother, and it made him more protective of her,

Geet was the best thing that happened to Maan and to himself, he never had an family other than Maan and Geet was giving him a feeling that he really have an family to think about him, though Maan likes Adi as his own brother, he never speaks out, or show it out like Geet, Maan just saw Geet holding to Adi and he smiled up, Geet was always true to her words, either it's when she said she loves him, or when she said she always considered Adi as her big brother, "Cut it out Geet, You are making Adi cry, look at the poor guy" Maan said and Geet pulled away and saw Adi's eyes moisturized,

"Geet, listen, this is an big project and Important one too, actually I had to go there personally, but I can't stay away from you and my baby for so long, so I need someone who can handle the project like I do, and so I had no other go then to send Adi there, Adi is the one person I trust more than I trust myself," Maan said and Adi looked at him shocked, Maan never said this before, and his words made Adi to drop his tears up, "So don't feel upset, he will be back in three months, which will disappear in seconds, even before you miss him, he will be back" Maan said to Geet as he held her face and kissed on her forehead and turned around and saw Adi in tears,

"Adi, will you stop crying, Geet look what have you done, and don't you dare shed tears on the contract papers, and blur it," Maan said as he pulled the papers from Adi's hands and growled at him and Adi smiled up a bit, and before Maan could say anything, his mobile rang up, "Excuse me folks" Maan said and walked away, leaving Adi and Geet there, "Geet, I really don't know what I had done to get some much of love from you and Maan sir, to be treated like an family, Either Maan sir nor you, never make me feel that I am just an employee," Adi said,

And Geet held his hand and signed it's because he loves them so much, and Adi smiled big, "yes, I do, I love you and Maan sir more than anyone" Adi said and Geet smiled big and rushed up and took out the paper and pen there and wrote something and gave to Adi, "More than Pinky" it read and Adi read it and blushed a bit, "Yes" Adi said and Geet gave him an cute look, "My Sister comes first, so you like Pinky" Adi asked and Geet nodded an big yes and got the paper and wrote that she is so sweet and innocent and Geet likes her so much,

"She sure will be happy to hear it, leave this all, Geet, now I need to tell you something important" Adi said turning an bit serious and Geet too looked at him seriously, "Geet, actually I am going to US just because I know you would be here with Maan sir to take care of him, in all ways," Adi said and held her hand up in his hold, "You know Maan sir, He is easily provoked, and I was the one who was trying to keep people like that away from him or analysis the situation before he come there, it had avoided problems, not every time in business aggressiveness and anger will help"

"Geet, This is big but still, I want you to be with Maan sir, 24*7, I want you to go to the office too with him, be by his side all the time, be in his meetings, I know seeing you before him, Maan sir's anger will always be in control and his think process will also be different as he will never show his anger and aggressiveness before you and his baby," Adi said and Geet looked shocked, she signed what she will do going to office with Maan as she had no reason, and she doesn't know anything, and she haven't even gone to school, Adi smiled and caressed her hand,

"Geet, You love Maan sir and you want him to be happy, what more reason you need, and about knowing and learning, Geet, not all the knowledge comes from books, and definitely not in business, you go with Maan sir, be with him and you absorb him, the work style, how he manages everything, know his clients, staffs everything, and I am sure Geet, when you can learn to write this quickly without an prior education, then you would learn the business process and proceeding too so soon, trust me and promise me that you will not leave Maan sir alone, please, you will be his shadow " Adi asked,

Geet paused for a second, "Please" Adi added and Geet nodded an yes, and held his hand back, and signed she will not leave Maan alone, "That's my good girl" Adi said and Geet smiled big, "Oh Oh, The drama is still on" Maan asked as he came in, "Adi it was from the US clients only, I gave them all the details and they too had arranged everything for you there, it will be like the moment you go there, you can start the work," Maan said as he walked in and stood besides Geet, "Ok Sir, I will take care," Adi said, "ok Adi, the flight is at 8.00pm, so me and Geet will come and pick you up in your home at 6.30pm, and will send you off" Maan said,

"Sir, no Need for that sir, why do you trouble yourself, I will take care" Adi said, "Adi, I am not asking your opinion here and also Geet here wants some drama at the airport too, but no crying I am warning you both" Maan said, Adi nodded up an ok and caressed Geet's head and walked away,

Geet was holding Maan's arms as they walked out of the airport sending Adi to US, "Hey are you ok" Maan asked, and Geet nodded an yes, "Then what happened, still can't see your smile" Maan asked and Geet turned and looked at him and smiled big, "Much better" Maan said as he held her face and try to kiss and Geet pulled away, and Signed that people are looking at them, "Well I am not gonna kiss them all, let them envy you, Maan Singh Khurana's kiss is reserved for his wife," Maan said and Geet blushed and touched her belly,

"Oh sorry baby, and also for his lovely little angel," Maan said and Geet blushed high, but still pulled away and Maan didn't force her, "Geet lets' go to an restaurant and have an nice dinner and then some long drive and then can go home" Maan said and Geet nodded an ok, and was smiling all the way listening to Maan's talking and suddenly she saw an Road side Chaat stalls and signed Maan to stop the car and pointed towards the Chaat stall and signed she need that,, "What that one, no way" Maan shouted up, "Geet look at it, I mean it's totally unhygienic and don't know what all items they are using, so no way I am getting you that" Maan said,

Geet made an sad face and looked down almost having her tears up, "Geet, Please don't do this, that is not good, I mean, for the baby too," Maan explained yet Geet was looking so upset, Maan then took his mobile and called the doctor up, "What did Mrs.Khurana do this time" the doctor asked as soon as she took the call, "She is asking me to get her Street food, those Chaat items they sell on street, please tell her that it's so harmful" Maan shouted up in the phone, "Mr.Khurana, please relax" the doctor said, "Mr.Khurana, I told you already, Geet is not Sick, she is pregnant and please treat her normally and you don't have to freak out for everything" the doctor said,

"you are right about the hygienic thing but still you go with her and make sure they use an gloves and wash the vegetables and how they prepare, that's enough, but don't stop her," the doctor said, "What" Maan screamed up unbelieving, "yes, She is pregnant and pregnant ladies have some kind of urge and deep desire to have those items, and if you stop it, they will feel so low and so as the baby, so please try to fulfill all what she asks for and I already told you, that now the baby and the Mrs.Khurana is in good health condition and you don't have to freak out all the time" The doctor said,

"I am also an women and an mother and I know how it feels, so instead of stopping her from having what she wanted make sure it's done in an best way," the doctor said, "you will never understand the aching inside an women when she sees the Chaat items at this time, a hot, sour taste, only an women can feel it, so please, don't stop her" the doctor said and Maan said an yes and cut the call, and looked at Geet who was still looking outside the glass longingly at the Chaat items, "Geet, come on," Maan said and got down and walked her towards the Chaat stall,

"Gave whatever she wants and make sure you wash those plates and vegetables and wear the gloves" Maan said to the guy there and he nodded up and started his work, Geet then pulled Maan's arms and he looked at her who pointed him towards a cradle made with an Saree tied to the tree nearby and looked like an baby was sleeping inside, "What the hell, you make your baby sleep like this," Maan hovered up, "what to do sir, me and wife both sell Chaat and my baby needs his mom, so we do like this,  poor man's child, let him too get used to these, in future he somehow had to get used to it na" he said and Maan feel sad listening to him,

Geet then caressed his arms and held his cheeks, "Here Madam" the Chaat wala gave the Chaat to Geet and she had it and smiled big making Maan happy again, Geet loved the taste, she was having as if she haven't eaten anything from the morning and the smile and happiness in her face made Maan smile big, Geet after finishing her Chaat she signed she was full and Maan nodded an ok and pulled the cash out which came in his hand and gave to the Chaat guy and he looked shocked to see this much money, "Sir" he paused, "Keep it" Maan said and he and wife looked at each other and got the cash,

"Thank you sir" he said and Maan pulled out a card and signed behind the card and gave it to the guy, take this, take this card to this trust address and register your child's name there, from tomorrow you child's grow and education will be funded by this trust," Maan said and the guy stood speechless, "it's not necessary that your son too had to be like you, give him want is needed and let him decide what he wants to become" Maan said and the guy and his wife joined hands before Maan, thanking him,

"Sir, in this world even if we ask someone to help, then too they won't help, and you are, without even asking, is doing us such an great favor, you are so great sir, our child is blessed, may your children's be blessed" the guy said, "you made my Geet happy, and this is just an small reward for that big gift" Maan said and Geet looked at Maan as her heart screamed in happiness and pride of Maan's good heart , Maan then turned around and saw Geet's eyes filled with tears, "Geet, what happened" Maan said and Geet held his face and kissed Maan on his lips, Maan was shocked by Geet act, they were in middle of the road and she was kissing him with no shyness,

Geet pulled slowly from him and blushed up, "And now you don't care about the people looking at us" Maan asked with an grin and Geet hugged him up, and walked up, but Geet stopped as she heard the crying of the baby, and Maan too looked at Geet and at the baby on the cradle, then Geet saw the women holding the Saree and rocking it of slowly and started to sing the Lori to the baby, it was not perfect but the love in her Lori was so visible, Maan too saw that and smile big, he remember his mother singing for him and also Maan used to sing for his baby sister, 

Maan then turned to Geet and was shocked to see her crying with her eyes closed and was holding her stomach, "Geet" Maan freaked out and Geet opened her eyes and signed her baby is so unlucky in this matter that she can't sing her an Lori, she can't speak, she can't sing and make her sleep, Maan stood stun with her words, he felt something blocking in his throat, "I am sorry" she signed more of to the baby then to Maan, Maan then held her tight and after an few seconds he pulled her up, "Geet this Pari, our little angel is so gifted that made an monster like me a loving father and made us together and is solving all the problem in our life slowly,"

"I am sure, even before her arrive you will be able to speak again, trust me, trust our baby, she is so lucky" Maan said and Geet nodded an Ok and Maan drove her back home,

Geet changed her dress and was still feeling kind of sad and the fact that she can't even sing an Lori to her baby, was killing her, how will she stop the baby from crying and make it sleep, who will sing for my baby, Geet was thinking in silence and in pain and suddenly her thoughts stopped as she heard a sweet voice and she turned to see Maan standing there singing an Lori, and Geet looked at him shocked, Maan and Lori, she can't imagine, Maan then came as he sang and sat near her and kissed her forehead and smiled big,

Geet caressed his hair and Maan kissed her forehead and then her stomach, felt his child inside sleeping and made her to stand and scooped her in his arms and started to rock her in his arms as if she was an child and Geet kept her head on Maan's shoulder and held his tight around his neck, Maan sang up as he rocked her up, he was singing so beautifully and so softly and Geet wasn't sure if it's real, Geet finally found her peace in his love and lost herself in his song, Maan then made her lay back in the bed and he too laid besides her still signing and Geet was all smiles and she was so happy,

Geet was looking at Maan with her smile and she hovered up and lay on his chest and Maan too held her up tight, caressing her hair,

Lori lori lori
 Chandaniya chup jaana re chan bhar ko look jaana re
 Neendiya aankhon mein aaye bitiya meri so jaaye
 Neendiya aankhon mein aaye bitiya meri so jaaye
 Leke godh mein sulaaun gaaun raat bhar sunaaun
 Main lori lori ho main lori lori
 Lori lori lori

Gardhaniya chun chun baje palkan mein sapna saje
 Dheeme dheeme haule haule pawan basanti doley
Dheeme dheeme haule haule pawan basanti doley
 Main lori lori oh ho main lori lori

Meri muniya rani bane mehlon ka raja miley
 Dekhe khushiyon mele dard kabhi na jhele
Dekhe khushiyon mele dard kabhi na jhele
 Main lori lori hmm main lori lori
 Lori lori lori

After a few long minutes Geet pulled up and looked at Maan surprised, "what" Maan asked, "Can't believe I could sing an Lori" Maan asked and Geet nodded an yes, "I used to practices it went I was young for my sister, I said to my mom that when my sister comes home, I will be the one who will make her sleep" Maan said with an smile and an Pain of losing his sister was clean in his eyes, Geet held his face and kissed his cheeks and kept his hand on her stomach and Maan smiled and kissed her head and Geet too kissed his lips and kept her head on his chest and laid back peacefully, feeling blessed.

Precap: An new experience, Geet going to office with Maan,

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res...

Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res...

Edited

update..

just ...

Tama❤️
Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
such a touching update. firstly geet and adi bond then the way maan taking care of geet along with the chaatvala's family. great update. continue soon