A Love in Silence MG FF Ch 56 pg 65 (thrd 4)

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys thanks for you immense love and support for my FF's ... truly blessed to have you awesome readers.. love you all, for your never ending love and support, love you all immensely ..

A Love in Silence

Prologue

"Hey, there she is" an gang of guys shouted up,

"Catch her, if she goes out of this village she must not be alive" an well build man scream up

The girl ran and ran holding her heart along with the meaningless Mangalsutra dancing on her neck, sweating like hell in the sun, her sweat drop made the sindur in her forehead fall on her eyes blocking her views along with her tears,

She wiped it out and the only train for that village screamed up as it made a pause in that junction as usual for 10 minutes,

She used all her left strength in her body to rush to catch the train, it's her last chance, atleast to die, she had no interest to live in this cruel world, which is filled with monsters and pain, she wanted to die, but not here, not in midst of these monsters, she will die but far away from the world, somewhere, where she feels her death will be peaceful,

"Yes, Money, Money is everything"  his uncle's voice echoed in his heart,

"Money gives power, it gives strength, it gives everything one needs to be happy" the voice continued,

"Money can't be taken away from you, as long as you hold it, it's yours, love it, it will love you back, no one can take away the money which you earn and cared to hold," the voice was getting bigger, as he touched the 1000 rupees note bundles pyramided before him, he took an handful and throw it in the air,

"you are mine, and will be mine, no one can take you away from me, I am the powerful guy on earth, I have everything in my life, everything " he screamed up, and laughed out,

But the painful truth deep inside his heart scream, "Nothing, you have nothing in your life, you are the weakest person in this world" which he ignored with the help of alcohol.

Thread one link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4297059

Thread two Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4328889

Thread three link :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4369683

Chapter links :

Chapter 49 : Chapter 49

Chapter 50 : Chapter 50

Chapter 51 : Chapter 51

Chapter 52 : Chapter 52

Chapter 53 : Chapter 53

Chapter 54 : Chapter 54

Chapter 55: Chapter 55

Chapter 56 : Chapter 56

Edited by Maya_Maan - 8 years ago
Congrats for d new thread
Eagerly waiting for d update

congrats for the new thread maya ..
waiting for reply..
congrats for new thread
maya.. indeed i m the biggest fan of love in silence n yr writing.. i was waiting since last evening for the update.. n got disappointed that on the new thread there is no update.. but look.. on face-book i got the next chapter. yeyyy.. super duper happy... thnxx😳

how funny that looks.. maan complaining that it's not him whos pregnant.. lol.. we can understand aadi's laugh on maaneet..😆

loved the way maan is calling aadi "geet's brother".. though aadi is just an employee, he is sharing a v strong bond with maneet n maan is not upset or ashamed of that.. in fact aaadi is actually playing a perfect role of an elder brother..

just something good has started to happen, but again maan left hurt n heartbroken.. he is upset that nakul broke his promise not to tell about his past n rani maa to anyone.. and also upset remembering his mother's betrayal to him..

geet is turning drama queen.. hehe.. to get maan's attention she faked n got maan's concern.. good going geet, abb maan k saath rehna hai to sab karna padega..😆

n look, geet's one small simple gesture of knitting a sweater for maan, brought many memories back of rani ma.. and how simply geet made maan understand that it was not his mother's fault bur it was her love for her husband which made her commit suicide.. that doesn't mean she didn't love maan.. clap for geet 👏

and all is well when the end is well.. maan accepted his mother n now little quota of hatred for people has reduced, and is replaced by love for his mother..⭐️
congrats for new thread...