Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont want another battle ki why someone is right and why someone is not 
I have some povs... Might not be liked by many. 
Some people are like that. Cant help. 
I dont really understand or rather cant digest such treatment towards a parent. Simple as that. 
Baaki ghar chod ke jao... Duniya chod ke jao. Tumhari marzi ðŸ¤£
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its soo wrong when people say that they dont want to be known as their father's son/child!!toh karo kuch aisa ki log tumhare pita ko tumhare naam se jaane n not otherway round... Every parent loves it when they are known as their kid's parent rather than other way round... Coz its not priviledge in that address, its respect n pride! scandal no scandal - Ranjan has built  a name for himself n we have to give him that! The man commands respect wherever he goes! R&B can do something to be known for himself! That can be no reason to not love it in delhi!
Ashu25 thumbnail
II
Why do you get yourself inyo such situations??? 
Unknowingly... Unintentionally though... 
Hmmm...
Isiliye kehti hoon... Just be a little more agile... It doesnt work easy when you are vulnerable ðŸ˜­
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
and lets allocate that middle ground somewhere near delhi envee.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I dont want another battle ki why someone is right and why someone is not 

I have some povs... Might not be liked by many. 
Some people are like that. Cant help. 
I dont really understand or rather cant digest such treatment towards a parent. Simple as that. 
Baaki ghar chod ke jao... Duniya chod ke jao. Tumhari marzi ðŸ¤£

BUTTER meri hai🤣
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Also II can u please send vacation requests to me
and copy Bally in future please?(copying Bally is not
required)

😕 Ritu is right at her place! it will pinch II a lot. Ritu's msg was a surprise ..
It feela like Nisha u're a Bus driver and we all are passengers.. and you let us visit and show Thousands of new territories with Sudden turns of wheels..
Byee Namz n everyone!
Shilpa am also going to Dentist ... i was putting it on hold from months but aaj jaana hi padega!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Its soo wrong when people say that they dont want to be known as their father's son/child!!toh karo kuch aisa ki log tumhare pita ko tumhare naam se jaane n not otherway round... Every parent loves it when they are known as their kid's parent rather than other way round... Coz its not priviledge in that address, its respect n pride! scandal no scandal - Ranjan has built  a name for himself n we have to give him that! The man commands respect wherever he goes! R&B can do something to be known for himself! That can be no reason to not love it in delhi!

Exactly my point! 
You are because THEY are! 
Its simply out of my level of understanding why one would even start thinking like that! 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Baaki ghar chod ke jao... Duniya chod ke jao. Tumhari
marzi

🤣 ROFL.. dunia chrd ke jo koi bhi character jaa raha ho take Sam's MIL too... Manny toh Mars pr jaa hi rahi hai 😉
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hershey how are you?how's work?climate kaisa hai??kya khaaya?when was ur venice trip??what all places u visited???
(do ask such qns to her putti,dristi and namru...lets do attention deviation!!nahi tho she will kill that 6 ft 3" today itself!!!)

Unimportant questions Noufi!! ðŸ˜†
Question should be... Maar diya jaaye ki chod diya jaaye! Bol R&B ke saath kya sulook kiya jaaye!😆
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm really missing Lasya updates😒
For that reason alone I can want the Dude in Delhi😆