Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dristi64

I just keep remembering the scandal. Yes, R&B doesn't seem to have the guts to find out the truth. But he's lost his mother because of that night, whether his father is guilty or not. Would I be accommodating my father if he had to b responsible for something like this? I doubt. It would take a lot out of me to have that kinda compassion. Yes, I would want that he's healthy. But happy? I wouldn't really care much. Ranjan has all the resources to b taken care of physically. R&B did have moments where he was considerate about his father's health. We cannot expect him to evoke compassion just because we want him to. It'll happen with time or may be not at all. 

Exactly my point drishti...πŸ‘
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Tujhpe ab HC mein writ ka case lagaoongi
Chup ho ja tu πŸ˜†

Kaun sa writ?😲
Private individuals ke private acts ke liye writs nahi entertain hote hai beta. BUTTER toh Ab meri hi haiπŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bahubali ke songs re AWESOME!!!!! 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so your office is the culprit!!!
so lets do dhulayi of ritu madaan (with two a's)!!!!(dude ko chodo meri maa!!!!
SushSathisha thumbnail
Grrr this Ritu tho spoke the truth yet...
II so sad... 
The foot massage superb hehe

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

How can you respect the person who doesn't respect ur mother...No way...If the father is a killer, do u think the child of his should still want to be known as that person's son/daughter...

In a way, isn't Ranjan a killer according to him who killed his mother...then how will he be able to respect...actually he has come a looong way now...thanks to sam and II...

Has he done enough to find whether or not his mom jumped to her death? Has he trued tofind the truth behind Ranjan's disheaveled appearance in that hotel room? Isnt Savvy super stupid as well as selfish to have given her life for a man's betrayal? Did she not betray her kids by abandoning them? For me, Savvy is a bigger culprit of R&B's dukh takleef than Ranjan.
If Dude has done enough n has concrete reasons then am all for dude hating the man...
Even a killer's son tries their best to carve a niche of their own, so that that tag goes away... But dude doesnt do ANYTHING except silent treatment!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Panda - That movie had a totally different perspective ille ?
Dristi - Article 19 ..violation πŸ˜­
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

whats sullok dristi??u r right!this girl ate something yday to get this high for sure...paavam dey rnb...let him breath for a while...

Sullok is behaving a certain way in Hindi. Accha sullok is good behavior in a certain instance. Bura sullok is bad behavior. It relates to particular instances and not behavior in general.
We pronounce it as 'suluk'. 

HERSHEY

Koi nahi. Nikaal jitni bhadaas nikalni haiπŸ˜†
When life throws you a curve, flaunt it😳
I've been stealing this line from my cousin for a while nowπŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i like both ranjan and rnb...both their responses are quite natural to what they had gone thru in their life...i can only wish if will get to an 'ok' ground in future as a third party can wish...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail