Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harshita27

I never said R&B should pack up n leave for India... I have always said they need to find a middle ground..one which will provide II her family(all of whom are in Delhi) as well as Dude... N similarly for Dude, this should provide him his thrill, excitement n job satisfaction. Something that both can come to love.

Ya...I want to bang both of their head with something to get this in theirs...but no...they have to go to extremes and then understand...😭
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ritu uuu..but u can't blame her..she has to know if II is on leave and all before bally because II'S working under her..There's something called hierarchy..

And what's with Akka's phone not reaching..:I hope everything is fine yaar..
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Venice is turning out REAL for this couple. II is slowly getting to know how much more he is at home on his own. She has her share of issues to deal with. Poised nicely waiting to see who reaches to pull the other closer. Getting deeper and more complex for dude and dudette!

Awesome writing Nisha! Thank you. 😳
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Swathi I agree

It was wrong on II's part to inform bally instead of Ritu

Hershy your awesome dude praise session will be updated in the index in my lunch
It should definitely go there
I loved how u said things

OK bye

Are you being sarcastic? When did I praise the dude?? Jis din se Marliese dikhi honeymoon pe, R&B meri target practice ka shikaar hi bana hai bas!!πŸ˜†
Waise, maine aisa kuch likha hi nahi ki seedhe indexworthy ho jaaye!πŸ˜†
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NSB7

hi5

I'm.going to hide under the harry potter invisibility blanket until I grown an extra compartment in my brain to deal with all this 
Do u want to share the space with me??
Hop on

πŸ˜† give that blanket to me on mandap..i'll wear it and ran away😈
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ritu!! Ab gayi bhains pani mein.. I so knew that this would happen when II informed Bally and not Ritu. She was worried that Ritu might not agree and hence, took the comfortable way out. I dunno what to make of these two women at work. At times, I wish their interactions get easier. Although it can probably never b like how it's with Bally. But then again there's this issue of who's right in their place professionally, and Ritu comes out stronger in this case. This marriage is testing both the protagonists equallyπŸ€”
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Are you being sarcastic? When did I praise the dude?? Jis din se Marliese dikhi honeymoon pe, R&B meri target practice ka shikaar hi bana hai bas!!πŸ˜†
Waise, maine aisa kuch likha hi nahi ki seedhe indexworthy ho jaaye!πŸ˜†

i was using viparitharthak to praise your upma and utpreksha alankar... A little bit of anyokthi also I guess
Similes and metaphorical sentences u write there are totally worth going on the index
We were all in splits 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

πŸ˜† give that blanket to me on mandap..i'll wear it and ran away😈

deal!!
Ab mein chali hoon...warna chappal padenge
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know, can't help that the dude likes it in Paris and elsewhere. Here, he has no shadow Ranjan, with or without the scandal. For someone like dude, who has a strong sense of individualism, it must be annoying to be recognized as Ranjan's son everywhere. It cannot be helped because fame and money bring recognition.

But, yes. Now that he has chosen to go step by step with his II, he needs to come up with a middle ground. And II too.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hershey how are you?how's work?climate kaisa hai??kya khaaya?when was ur venice trip??what all places u visited???
(do ask such qns to her putti,dristi and namru...lets do attention deviation!!nahi tho she will kill that 6 ft 3" today itself!!!)