Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

BUTTER meri hai🤣
Tujhpe ab HC mein writ ka case lagaoongi
Chup ho ja tu ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by harshita27

Unimportant questions Noufi!! ðŸ˜†
Question should be... Maar diya jaaye ki chod diya jaaye! Bol R&B ke saath kya sulook kiya jaaye!😆

🤣🤣
Kal se kya khayi hai tu??? You've been on fire!😆
Originally posted by SparkleV

Baaki ghar chod ke jao... Duniya chod ke jao. Tumhari
marzi

🤣 ROFL.. dunia chrd ke jo koi bhi character jaa raha ho take Sam's MIL too... Manny toh Mars pr jaa hi rahi hai 😉
😆
Insian Idol junior koi dehta hai yahan??? 
The kids are... Omg!!!! 
They simply move me with their voices!!! 
So much talent!! 
Originally posted by putti77

Hi to SR, Shev Di and Nammu...
Sush hiii
hey putti
Originally posted by Ashu25

Exactly my point! 
You are because THEY are! 
Its simply out of my level of understand why one would even start thining like that! 

I just keep remembering the scandal. Yes, R&B doesn't seem to have the guts to find out the truth. But he's lost his mother because of that night, whether his father is guilty or not. Would I be accommodating my father if he had to b responsible for something like this? I doubt. It would take a lot out of me to have that kinda compassion. Yes, I would want that he's healthy. But happy? I wouldn't really care much. Ranjan has all the resources to b taken care of physically. R&B did have moments where he was considerate about his father's health. We cannot expect him to evoke compassion just because we want him to. It'll happen with time or may be not at all. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Exactly my point! 
You are because THEY are! 
Its simply out of my level of understanding why one would even start thinking like that! 

How can you respect the person who doesn't respect ur mother...No way...If the father is a killer, do u think the child of his should still want to be known as that person's son/daughter...

In a way, isn't Ranjan a killer according to him who killed his mother...then how will he be able to respect...actually he has come a looong way now...thanks to sam and II...
It is indeed wrong to not want to be known by your parents. But practically, the dude is shy and does not want any attention at all. He would not care if people spoke about him but he would make sure that he does not give any chance to be spoken about in the first place. So let's say he wants to walk invisible in a crowd. He would not even perhaps like to hear: "Hey there goes R&B, Ranjan's son."
In the story, this is magnified by Ranjan's scandal, R&B stubborn mindset to be not associated and R&B's shy nature.

Paris that way is his haven. He can do what he wants and not be recognized at all. For good or bad.

Even if Ranjan was a super dad for him, at some point, he would have wanted to live in oblivion.

Ashu, remember Bommarillu?

Raised a big discussion eh?

Me off to work in a bit. SO good day/night.
Originally posted by dristi64

🤣🤣
Kal se kya khayi hai tu??? You've been on fire!😆
I had my business tell me to release code in production in a week n almost a month early... Next week idhar chutti hai so people are on planned vacations...  That pissed me off! I had to have my team n me work the weekend n that made me the bad guy in the picture... That pissed me more... Ab kahi toh niklega...plus my personal problems... Bas lag gayi dude ki!! 
Ye business waale!! Gadhe!! Kameeney!! Saalon ko ye nahi pata baby(code release in production) ke liye pehle 2 people should have sex( write full code) - multiple times...ya if in rush atleast artificial insemination(write a code patch) chahiye hota hai... Bas inke bj se bachcha paida nahi hoga but inko toh impossible bhi karna hai!!!😡
whats sullok dristi??u r right!this girl ate something yday to get this high for sure...paavam dey rnb...let him breath for a while...