Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I watched the promo of a TV show called Badtameez Dil on which apparently they built a 2.5 crore SETS
Its about a music company and singing, the female lead is a "CEO" with 6 inches of creamy flour dough on her face and fake expressions of anger and hair extensions

I am told its about "youth" (Ya sure!!! They all begin that way, wait until she marries and goes to his house, her day job will be to stand behind the curtain and eavesdrop)
The male lead has stubble ...and acc to his interview HAD TO LEARN TO PLAY THE GUITAR. I am thinking, couldnt u have nuked a part of the set budget and hired a kid that could play an instrument AND SING?😕
They offered a job to a guy, that cant sing, cant play the guitar and cant EMOTE👏

HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS line up for Indian Idol audition.😡
In the promo the guy was lip syncing to a REALLY BAD... ALREADY REMIXED(😡 I hate remixes more than I hate Malaika's boobs) song😲
Ofcourse its  a "hate" story...

Nisha... go watch Kaaka Muttai... if you like simple sweet kid stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm6RCZgptkU

That bacha is so cute...
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nisha please fix one of them in II's tummy..
Kaise hoga hamari heroine kud purse me condom leke ghum rahi hai🤣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hansika is bleh 
I hate her
Exactly
Why no one tamil ponnu???? 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Nam... invite us OK... 😉  side kicks ke tarah aa jayenge... 😆

envee...mere shadi mein sare SoSy vasion ka Milan hoga... Special seating and all that
Zaroor ana
Just 5-6 saal aur hai shadi mein 😆

Nouf thanks for the caution note...il remember !!!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samsi74

Thanks Nisha for making an awesome update even while feeling down by yourself👏👏 I feel terrible to enjoy your writing while you are unhappy.

As for the why's of this this world, it's a question people have asked themselves for thousands of years. Philosophers, religious leaders and wise men and women have come up with various answers. But when something tragic happens to ourselves, non of those helps sometimes.

Hope and pray that your friend's family find the solace they crave and you, the gifted writer find peace and hapiness!!!

Thanks... U shudnt feel guilty at all. I need to be treated I feel sometimes. I did treat myself last night and this morning with a heavy dose of Bollywood and most of my sarcasm has returned😡
So thats a good thing I guess.
Please dont feel guilty, I try to look "past" the negatives, but it just swallows me on some days😭 No motivational speech no religious BS works

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hansika is bleh

I hate her
Exactly
Why no one tamil ponnu????

Ayyo Ashu don't ask. None of them know acting. Just for face value... Good for nothing.. Everything hero will do. They are just sake of songs and dances..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4412619
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Speaking of gora girls in Tamil movies etc.  I don't know if anyone has been to the movies in Chennai lately...I was at the movies to see a Hindi movie.  My first Ranveer Singh movie-Dil Dhadkne Do.  I have to say he wasn't too bad and the movie was actually pretty funny!  I was very pleasantly surprised.  

Ok back to the gora girls in Tamil things--the movies usually have all those jewelry store advertisements, so I am used to seeing the Tamanaahs and the Hansikas etc. for all of those.  Saravana's stores took it to the next level--they had 3 gora girls in the ad--all wearing presumably "South Indian" sets and kind of pawing each other and smiling.  It was GAA ROSSS-like Shravu or Nandu would say!!!! 🤢
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail