Jodha Akbar : 5 Reasons Why Paridhi Sharma Rocked as Laboni

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Paridhi Sharma aka Jodha of Zee TV's Jodha Akbar undoubtedly is a fab performer.1 The TV actress is not only phenomenal when it comes to playing a loving and caring wife, but also spectacular when she has to play a bad character. Yes, I'm talking about Jodha's outstanding performance as Laboni where she turned into an evil woman the moment Laboni's soul entered her body.

paridhi sharma laboni Jodha Akbar : 5 Reasons Why Paridhi Sharma Rocked as Laboni

While, we never even in our wildest dreams imagined how an evil Jodha would appear onscreen, thanks to Laboni we could actually witness it all by ourselves - realizing once again what a class actor Paridhi Sharma actually is!1

Her Expressions Made Us Crave For More

The moment Laboni entered Jodha's body, a gentle Jodha would transform into a wicked person. What's more, the instant change in her expressions not only surprised us but made us appreciate her even more. Her facial expression, body language and the way she carried herself, astonished us greatly. Though we hated Laboni, we couldn't stop loving Paridhi Sharma for her portrayal as the evil Laboni.1

jodha laboni Jodha Akbar : 5 Reasons Why Paridhi Sharma Rocked as Laboni

She did what we always wanted - Oh yes, she slapped Ruqaiya Begum

While, a normal Jodha Begum never behaved rudely with Ruqaiya Begum even in the worst scenario, this Jodha trapped by Laboni's soul slapped her twice (Still cannot forget that awesome scene!). We were waiting for this moment from long, weren't we? In addition, the way she insulted the selfish and self-centred Ruqaiya, by calling her names was worth a watch.

jodha akbar Jodha Akbar : 5 Reasons Why Paridhi Sharma Rocked as Laboni

For a change it was pretty entertaining to watch this notorious Begum getting scared who throughout her life (rather episodes) have troubled the innocent Jodha. For the very first time, we could see the fright of terror in the haughty Ruqaiya Begum.

Her Rough Language Did Tickle Us

We have always seen a nice and gentle Jodha who cannot do anything wrong to anybody. A selfless person, her life revolves in doing only' good for others. Unexpectedly, her rough language and dialogues as Laboni instead of annoying us entertained us.

jodha akbar laboni1 Jodha Akbar : 5 Reasons Why Paridhi Sharma Rocked as Laboni

For a change, it was pretty amazing to see Paridhi Sharma in a bold and brave avatar, rather than her usual shy and introverted behavior. Change is necessary, and this change did delight us to see a different Jodha. However, we hope that Jodha becomes normal as soon as possible in the show. Eager to see how will Jodha react when she'll hear what all she did as Laboni!

Her Dialogue Delivery was Spot on!

Remember how she shouted at Moti bai calling her daasi and telling her to mind her own business? While, we felt bad for the poor Moti, we did enjoy watching Paridhi's acting and the shrewdness with which she kept on shouting at her. Besides, how can we forget the style in which she ordered paan and hookah from Hoshiyar Khan.

jodha laboni1 Jodha Akbar : 5 Reasons Why Paridhi Sharma Rocked as Laboni

She Carried that Angry and Wicked Look Perfectly

With Laboni entering Jodha's body even her appearance and dressing style would change. The way she played with her hair and laughed dreadfully, she did give us goose bumps. In addition, something which really amazed us was how she shifted her acting in a second from being evil to being good. All in all, she did a brilliant job, and we just cannot stop boasting about how a brilliant actor Paridhi Sharma is!1

ruqaiya laboni Jodha Akbar : 5 Reasons Why Paridhi Sharma Rocked as Laboni

How about you? What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree with u... lovely nd best is slapping ruq๐Ÿคฃ
neesha19 thumbnail
Agreed totally.  I was just glued to the TV Screen watching Jodha s Laboni.. Shes such a versatile and talented actress.. She should get all awards for best actress... amazing Acting by her...  I just loved the way she plays Laboni and  also as Jodha... JA rocks because of its lead Actors. But Rajat did not get to do much as a zombie.. but Pari just rocked .. WE LUV YOU  Pari ... 

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree totally. A nice article.

The track is illogical but the performances of our lead pair, especially Paridhi is spectacular.
Edited by Donjas - 8 years ago
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
couldnt agree more, even we all hate laboni but with this track paridhi can show her versatile acting, she is really can dig any genre . . proud of you paridhi . . no need award to show you are the best actress because you are in my eyes and in my heart . . hope more tv show or movie come for you, with talent like yours you deserve to fly high ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Undoubtedly Paridhi is a gem of an actorโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
You have rightly put up the fans' opinion dear๐Ÿ˜Š
when I saw the first epi of Laboni's soul track where she tells Jo that she would get into her during nights,I was very angry with the writers๐Ÿ˜ก.I don't like Laboni..she is neither a beautiful nor a talented actress.
But Pari made it very interesting..her action,dialogues,body language everything is PERFECT.
She scared me with her acting skills๐Ÿ˜†
The only positive outcome of this pretatma is we got to enjoy Pari's versatile acting and Ruk's punishment and of course its nice to see Jalal and salim's concern for Jo.
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nhbr

Undoubtedly Paridhi is a gem of an actorโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

You have rightly put up the fans' opinion dear๐Ÿ˜Š
when I saw the first epi of Laboni's soul track where she tells Jo that she would get into her during nights,I was very angry with the writers๐Ÿ˜ก.I don't like Laboni..she is neither a beautiful nor a talented actress.
But Pari made it very interesting..her action,dialogues,body language everything is PERFECT.
She scared me with her acting skills๐Ÿ˜†
The only positive outcome of this pretatma is we got to enjoy Pari's versatile acting and Ruk's punishment and of course its nice to see Jalal and salim's concern for Jo.

jodha evillness more scary than laboni ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i got goosebumps when she laugh, laboni look like a saint in front off joboni ๐Ÿ˜› , laboni should learn from joboni how to be scary ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Though the track is a total nonsense Akdha have made it ok to watch

To be honest I really loved and enjoyed watching this wicked Jo...๐Ÿ˜† Pari has given a spectacular performance as Joboni...I find her more scary than laboni...

How I wish Laboni leaves some of her wickedness in Jodha even after her departure...๐Ÿ˜‰
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
totally i agree with u, specially Jo slapping ruks is one of the epic moments  of d show 4 me
155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dis track is quite interesting. Abt paridhi's acting.. I am just speechless. Shes simply amazing.. No one would have justified dis character better den her.. Not even lavoni herself... D way she laughs d way she screams her eye expressions... Her voice modulation.. Everything is superb... After potraying dis role.. I love her even more... I m watching dis show jus bcuz of rajat nd paridhi... Awesome work done by her... Uski acting ke liye words kam pad rahe hai...๐Ÿ˜†.. Keep up d good work pari..