Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartfotografi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A great actress is who's NOT afraid to looks ugly when required to play the villain, AND THAT QUALITY I saw in Paridhi... GOOD JOB PARI!!!!👏👏👏
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more

Natural beauty and talent can be paired with anyone that's how Versatile Paridhi is. Go Pari keep up the good work and I'm glad you stay rooted and down to earth.

Cant say enough about once again it was a hats off performance by her ! Paridhi has stolen the show with her acting 👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

her expressions her style were bang on..shrewdness was visible in her eyes the way she carried herself in lab's avtar it is truly amazing😛

Paridhi truly rocked in Lab's sexy avtar! The way she acted! I bow to you woman!
Now that's what I call acting⭐️no one could have done that better than you! :D

the way she acted her looks and her acting reminds me kareena of chameli movie

Hats off to Paridhi for her effort to make her role more realistic👍🏼

KSheila thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed 100%
What a great post...
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes she did a grt job as joboni...i knew pari is very much talented but never gt a chance to show it to the audience due to her character as jodha - a shy and dutiful wife, daughter and sacrificing nature made her boring but nw this track showed she can take any avatar and perform it as well wid par excellance👏...m proud to be her biggest fan...its worth it
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. I completely agree with all the points in article. As much as i hated this illogical track, i still want to thank the cvs due to whome we could see the versatility of Paridhi's acting and how fabulous she is. 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat

Tfs. I completely agree with all the points in article. As much as i hated this illogical track, i still want to thank the cvs due to whome we could see the versatility of Paridhi's acting and how fabulous she is. 

Same with me too. It was a treat to watch pari enact and am thankful to the cvs for the same
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes completely paridhi nailed it
she carries the episides on her shoulders with her spectacular phenomenal performance
her charishma everything was really awesome
the way she carries her makeup and sudden change frm evil to good
her voice modulation really she was a versitile actor
loved and enjoying her performance
thnks 4 sharing dear😛
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you everyone for ur comments n likes. i too loved reading this article... yes it was new for pari n also new for us..we hv alwz seen pari acting all goody-goody as jodha, but as labooni she just showed one other sid e of her acting talent that too wdout any OTT screaming or shouting 👏. I just read Vidya balan's old intv in BhoolBhulayain release time..She had a tough time shooting those manjulike seqs 😲 (not comparing pari-vidya) wonder what pari has gone through while shooting Jabooni seqs in JA ..wish we could get one pari intv from any media portal site 😳 
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SoniSona...

Thank you everyone for ur comments n likes. i too loved reading this article... yes it was new for pari n also new for us..we hv alwz seen pari acting all goody-goody as jodha, but as labooni she just showed one other sid e of her acting talent that too wdout any OTT screaming or shouting 👏. I just read Vidya balan's old intv in BhoolBhulayain release time..She had a tough time shooting those manjulike seqs 😲 (not comparing pari-vidya) wonder what pari has gone through while shooting Jabooni seqs in JA ..wish we could get one pari intv from any media portal site 😳 

me too wan Pari's IV...i want to hear from her how she felt while doing this act😳
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just read this article on yahoo... you posted it there in news?