Arjuhi SS-Debarred Temptations/+18

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
<font size="3">Kuch Unko bhi aziz hein apne sbhi asool
Kuch Hum bhi itifaq se zid k mareez hein...

Intro---

He was no in sight,but she was sure of his precense. She could feel his predetory eyes on her,following her each step. Even in the security of party crowd the feeling made her breathless. Pasting smile on her lovely lips she passed out from one circle to other.Panic started to appear on her lovely face as her eyes failed to find her husband.She dailed her husband no:hello..kahan ho?
The noisy music made her walk out of the party hall.But to her horror the call had disconnected.She dailed da no. again & again but got no answer.As she finally stopped to take breath her heart skip the beat.The peace of da grand garden sent a chill to her spine.Feeling silly on coming out alone she hurried to go back inside.It took all her will to stop her shriek noticing a waitress standing there.
Her throat was too dry to speak,she just waved her hand in No to da waitress drink tray.But the waitress insist her to look on tray:aap k ley message hai.

Arohi stared at da red folded paper.Her nerves shouting her to just turn her back. But gathering her courage she picked it up.The waitress left instantly ,leaving her alone in his dangerous game.

"tumhara Kuch rehgya hai...mere pass"

There was no sign,but she knew da sender.She crumpled da paper in her delicate fist.Her rage increased so the panic.She will end it,right now. With determination she walked back inside.Her skin had turned red just like da shade of her shiffon sari,sparkling her beauty.
Her eyea searched him in anger,a waiter again approached her with another note for her which contained an arrow.

She came out of the elevator and finally found him. His back was toward her while he was watching da party hall from the grand glass wall of the upper floor.
She threw da crumpled ball of notes at his back.Her furious action was even a surprise to her.But he always succeeded in bringing worst it her.When the balls of papers hit his back,he finally turned.

If a devil possesed a look,it must be like Arjun Singhania...A sight so Sinfully handsome.

Her bosoms rise and fall in anger and with a thread of fear.She waited for his reaction.He bent down to pick the papers and kept them on da table.Than he finally looked at her.His golden brown eyes were so tempting like always:pass se aur bhi zyada khubsurat lg rhi ho.
His voice was like a whispering creasse.
Arohi snapped:mein yahan aap ki bakwaas sunne nhi aai hun.
He looked her in amusement,taking da glass of his wine he sat on da luxurious couch:aese hi cheez lota di,to kheyl mein mza nhi rhega.
Arohi:mujhe cheez nhi..jawab chahey.
As he watched her with his smoking gaze.She ended da chase game of days in her sharp tone:The rich,millionare Arjun Singhania ko dunya k sare kaam chod k apne 'Best friend' ki biwi k sath kheyl khelna ka shauq kyun hogya hai?
He sipped his drink patiently,and than finally answered:Jawab 'tum' ho Arohi...tum.

Note---

because of time I have losted da connection with da pending stories.Trust me..realy trust me...i tried alot.But not able to pen down. The time has faded da edges of concepet. My job will started again from August..I dont want to waste my vacation any more.instead of Banging my head with da impossible..i tried to write a fresh SS.

With ur support and interest...Hopefully it will be an andventourous and complete jorney.

Hit Like and Do comment..if u want me to continue(otherwise I ll come with sonething else)

p.s- Arjun is no ex-lover,taking revenge.
continue to Guess.
</font>
Mere kgyal mein to ab tk koi masoom bcha nhi hai forum.par...agr koi hai to mt bolna pehle warn nhi kya

Hit Like ..and Do comments if u want me to continueEdited by AAKMH2 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Friend ki Biwi !!!!!

Fida over Devils attitude ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Res !!!
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff! 
Kuch Unko bhi aziz hein apne sbhi asool
Kuch Hum bhi itifaq se zid k mareez hein...
Those lines though! Just like every time make me go 
The start seems quite mysterious! As of guessing I have no idea, mostly because of the PS. Yaar thats what i was thinking! that he might be some ex lover. But he could be some extra marital affair ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
I love the arohi and the slight attitude ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Aur Arjun uske toh brown eyes pe hi rukh gayi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
"Tumahara kuch reh gaya hai mere paas"
I Wonder what that kuch is. 'hmmm!'
Arohi ki shaadi ho chuki hai already and Arjuns personality from what i see  form an interesting combo! ๐Ÿ˜›
Mahi di Im always ready to read your stories. Wo kahani kuch bhi ho, with your ss,os or ff i know i can never go wrong. I'm quite upset you wont be writing your unfinished ss's specially groom ! but i understand so its ok. But please continue this one. I love all of them โค๏ธ
 ๐Ÿค— 
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi1424

First!

๐Ÿค—
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Friend ki Biwi !!!!!

Fida over Devils attitude ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Res !!!

jaaneman.miss u
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi1424

Uff!

<font color="#ff0000">Kuch Unko bhi aziz hein apne sbhi asool
Kuch Hum bhi itifaq se zid k mareez hein...</font>
Those lines though! Just like every time make me go
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">The start seems quite mysterious! As of guessing I have no idea, mostly because of the PS. Yaar thats what i was thinking! that he might be some ex lover. But he could be some extra marital affair ๐Ÿ˜‰</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">I love the arohi and the slight attitude๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">Aur Arjun uske toh brown eyes pe hi rukh gayi๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">"Tumahara kuch reh gaya hai mere paas"</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">I Wonder what that kuch is. 'hmmm!'</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">Arohi ki shaadi ho chuki hai already and Arjuns personality from what i see form an interesting combo!๐Ÿ˜›</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">Mahi di Im always ready to read your stories. Wo kahani kuch bhi ho, with your ss,os or ff i know i can never go wrong. I'm quite upset you wont be writing your unfinished ss's specially groom ! but i understand so its ok. But please continue this one. I love all of themโค๏ธ</font>
<font face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">๐Ÿค—</font>

thank u so much for ur love :*

hehe..tbhi ps bola

wo ss hi kya ..jo guess krlo ;)

well..wo to time btaeygaa

glad u find it intersting

aage aage dekgey hota hai.kyaa

Thank u so much for ur words darling...

it feels like a ligjt in tunmel

trust me..i feel bad too...

i misss u and all so much

let me cone on track...dn i ll dour ur all shikwas

muaah
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting loved it arohi is married already arjun dost ki biwi pe hi but aisa kya h uske pass arohi ka cant wait read to next update do cont soon n pl add me to ur pm list๐Ÿ˜Š
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
18 +... Haayeee... โ˜บ๏ธ

Dost ki biwi... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Haayeee... Arjun hai toh saaabb jaayaz hai... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Main sadke jawa... ๐Ÿค—
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahiii... 

Main hu woh MAASUM BACHCHA jiski tumhe talaash hai...   โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿค—