Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Yeah Mishkil, some resemblance is there...maybe the expressionsπŸ˜ƒ  And yeah he has a good personality πŸ‘πŸΌ

Btw, yest episode was okay...That Swanandi was over reacting like anything...the angry looks she was giving to Neil was a bit overdone...and its surprising how the sasu didnt notice it πŸ˜•  or maybe because of that thick hair her face gets hidden πŸ˜†...but seriously her side profile is so bad πŸ˜’  lets hope she makes it up with good acting.

Yes,S was over-reacting but expressions of Neil were quite good to tease her more.πŸ˜†...and that Aaji,what character she is?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@bold... Sasu believed story by that lady that they have lot of gold hidden in their house and she is thinking in that direction only, deliberately ignoring other facts. bolte hain na Ati shahana tyacha bail rikama.πŸ˜†...
Though she is not a 'heroine' material,let's see how they make us to accept her!Afterall KRD pair with zero chemistry is accepted by many which they call best pair.😲
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

i find some similarities  in his face with Rajiv Khandelwal...u all agree ?

More like Jay bhanushali! I'm seeing it since swapnancha palikadle
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Chinmay Udgirkar is ssooo hot!!

Hai na?!?😳 I feel he looks much better now compared to his previous shows... Y hasn't he got any Marathi film yet?

Watched a few episodes just for him, but the chemistry between him and the heroine is too thanda so far..

-Zoey- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Watched a few episodes just for him, but the chemistry between him and the heroine is too thanda so far..

And the chemistry between sasu-suun will be too hot to handle (bichara hero).πŸ˜†
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
And the chemistry between sasu-suun will be too hot to handle (bichara hero).πŸ˜†

LOL... If Sasu-Sunn remains as their main focus, bechara Chinmay will be soon reduced to a mere prop... Durun fakt tamasha baghat rahaiche... Garam tel mein apna haath kaun dalega πŸ˜†

Edited by HakunaMatata. - 8 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sasun soon can go to hell! I'll take Chinmay⭐️
mishkil88 thumbnail
just can't tolerate this heroine. She has long neck coupled with narrow chin...cant act either. Better if they replace her quickly.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

just can't tolerate this heroine. She has long neck coupled with narrow chin...cant act either. Better if they replace her quickly.

Seriously, I thought at least she can act well...
eg: Aditi from KRD, even she is not conventionally good looking, but I like her acting and voice modulation..

But this heroine is neither good looking nor can she act well... Better this ppl replace her at this stage only...
-Zoey- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

But this heroine is neither good looking nor can she act well... Better this ppl replace her at this stage only...

Her eyes are really beautiful as said by Vidya and if you watch her eyes only then you'll not feel like that,I suppose.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Her eyes are really beautiful as said by Vidya and if you watch her eyes only then you'll not feel like that,I suppose.

@Zoey, My two cents worth:
I have watched quite a bit of the episodes and find them to be quite reasonable. Not very bad. Initially I didn't like the aagaau behavior of the hero Chinmay Udgirkar but of late I think he is good. Not only is he good looking but does sensible acting. Rutuja Bagwe is being presented as the "girl next door" type with above average looks but yes Zoey she has lovely eyes and the director knows this so he is constantly taking close ups of her face. As for acting / looks she is no where near PM but I think she is better than that KRD heroine. She is trying very hard to look/act "natural" and the effort is showing. But I am sure as the serial progresses she will improve. Suhas Paranjape as MIL is very good and her tuning with Rutuja should be good (they were together, I think, in Tu Maza Sangati). The FIL, I don't know his name, but I have seem him in a few serials / dramas on small screen. He is a bit of an overacting ham. There are too many paatr'a in the serial probably so that they cater to all the age groups of viewers. The idea of a heroine who always speaks truth married into a house full of lies may look boring and preachy but I think they may present it humorously (as seen in the promos) so the heroine is not made to look "mahan". If that is how it is taken then I may continue to watch it. So overall I would say serial is quite promising but yet to take off. IMO it may be better than AHK or KRD but nowhere near JYRG (and now the fresh new JYRG). Sorry for always comparing with JYRG but for me that is the benchmark.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Next
Nanda Thumbnail

Nanda