Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It is confirmed that AHK is exiting. 
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Koni pahile ka first few episodes?

Didn't get the chance to watch it... Baghnyasarkhi aahe ki AHK sarkha first day pasunach flop show aahe?

Hero looks good in all the promos so far, but heroine looks a bit awkward in the promo song πŸ˜• 
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Koni pahile ka first few episodes?

Didn't get the chance to watch it... Baghnyasarkhi aahe ki AHK sarkha first day pasunach flop show aahe?

Hero looks good in all the promos so far, but heroine looks a bit awkward in the promo song πŸ˜• 

I watched first few epis in bits and pieces.The sister of heroine looks prettier than her. Aso.
The heroine is sister of Raja Harishchandra,who never tells a lie and she is dangerous enough to tell the truth in front of anyone,against anyone.πŸ˜ƒSo idealistic!So Mahaan since start.😳
and in serial world when such person exists there are more possibilities that she is surrounded by liars and liars like how the antagonist MIL is...but but but I strongly think this serial is not as bad as AHK and hence can do better than AHK after marriage there will be situations when you'll find reasons to look forward for next epi.
Saas-bahu saga was never my interest but if you like such serials then you can find it quite bearable and maybe enjoy too.😊
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well well discussions going on about NSB...
i hv not watched it at all... but saw the promo of the title song... one of the actress who was dancing behind female lead was the one who was in *p serial of 5 friends ... lagori... she was playing actress over there if i remember correctly...

It was quite prominent role as all 5 friends got equal footage in that serial and now just wondering why she has taken side role... (considering she was dancing behind female lead) πŸ˜•
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

I watched first few epis in bits and pieces.The sister of heroine looks prettier than her. Aso.
The heroine is sister of Raja Harishchandra,who never tells a lie and she is dangerous enough to tell the truth in front of anyone,against anyone.πŸ˜ƒSo idealistic!So Mahaan since start.😳
and in serial world when such person exists there are more possibilities that she is surrounded by liars and liars like how the antagonist MIL is...but but but I strongly think this serial is not as bad as AHK and hence can do better than AHK after marriage there will be situations when you'll find reasons to look forward for next epi.
Saas-bahu saga was never my interest but if you like such serials then you can find it quite bearable and maybe enjoy too.😊

Even I watched a few episodes on Sunday... AHK jitka torture nahi vatla... Though the concept is run of the mill,  sadly this is what works Lead konitari dusri ghetli asti tar it would have been better... Mala tichi dialogue delivery zara vegli vatli, cant put my finger on it, but it didn't sound effortless to me..
I saw that one episode where hero is constantly asking her maafi on his mom's behalf and then he expresses his love for her.. Love at first sight paryant thik hota, but pahilyach phone call madhe propose kela..  tey pan in middle of all the heroine's yelling Confused Prem jhala tari kadhi ani kasa?

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Even I watched a few episodes on Sunday... AHK jitka torture nahi vatla... Though the concept is run of the mill,  sadly this is what works Lead konitari dusri ghetli asti tar it would have been better... Mala tichi dialogue delivery zara vegli vatli, cant put my finger on it, but it didn't sound effortless to me..
I saw that one episode where hero is constantly asking her maafi on his mom's behalf and then he expresses his love for her.. Love at first sight paryant thik hota, but pahilyach phone call madhe propose kela..  tey pan in middle of all the heroine's yelling πŸ˜• Prem jhala tari kadhi ani kasa?

Gosh!!!Really???πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Looks like they are in real hurry ..maybe bcoz they know actual drama will happen between saas-bahu and hence they want to bypass all other sub-tracks.πŸ˜•
And yes,dialogue delivery of heroine is odd or loud,whatever!

You are I_Heart_Friends,right?
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Gosh!!!Really???πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Looks like they are in real hurry ..maybe bcoz they know actual drama will happen between saas-bahu and hence they want to bypass all other sub-tracks.πŸ˜•
And yes,dialogue delivery of heroine is odd or loud,whatever!

You are I_Heart_Friends,right?

Yea, Romance track wont be there I guess.. Hero Heroine donhi kadchi loka are looking for suitable groom/bride for the leads... Hero cha stalking/propose pan Karun jhalay.. That too in the first week itself... Looks like the show will be more focused on saas bahu drama only...Ouch

Yes, I am I_Heart_Friends😳 U guys still hooked to JYRG?
kentucky123 thumbnail
watching this serial for the first time for the lack of better things. Something about the lead resembles deepika padukone. I mean I know she is not pretty enough, but maybe the big eyes and serious face. Remember deepika in Om Shanti Om as the ghost? Something is very similar... 
nebs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Liking it... i don't know why so much criticising here though... 
About the lead Rutuja Bagwe, well it's not about the looks in here,in the show atleast..she's not that bad,character pramane thik aahe... Chinmay Udgirkar is cute(well ofcourse he's the first reason for me to watch this show)❀️... timepass aahe show... infact me baaki che shows ne bore jhali aahe,HSMHG,JYR,etc... i know i'll get bored with this one either,later,but to paryant,it's a good watch!
tomorrow's episode(30th July 2015) would be the one from where the actual concept starts😊
so gonna watch it till i get boredπŸ˜›
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the actress playing sasu. Liked her in the movie Gallit Gondhal Dillit Mujra ( Makrand Anaspure movie) too.