Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes Janhavi and now I started accepting Swanandi character and Rutuja Bagwe as lead.She is not that much bad as expected esp her eyes.😳...Also they want to show good looking Sampada is not 'good' at heart but average looking Swanandi is!
you know what?On FB there were many comments who wanted her to be replaced but one person strongly said she is perfect and no need to change her and actress Rutuja Bagwe liked it and replied with "Thank u"...I sometimes think what she must be feeling by reading those negative comments. Afterall actors are also human na.

@Kamal...Agree with you.JYRG has special place in JYRGians heart and no one can replace it,hai na?😃

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ rutuja looks like an average version of Deepika, and I mean it positively. The sharp features and eys 
If ahe improved her expressions, we have a winner
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Yes Janhavi and now I started accepting Swanandi character and Rutuja Bagwe as lead.She is not that much bad as expected esp her eyes.😳...Also they want to show good looking Sampada is not 'good' at heart but average looking Swanandi is!

you know what?On FB there were many comments who wanted her to be replaced but one person strongly said she is perfect and no need to change her and actress Rutuja Bagwe liked it and replied with "Thank u"...I sometimes think what she must be feeling by reading those negative comments. Afterall actors are also human na.

@Kamal...Agree with you.JYRG has special place in JYRGians heart and no one can replace it,hai na?😃

I am continuing to watch it passively. I still don't have that excitement of "not miss a single episode" but I am beginning to like it a bit. The hero is really good. Very sober and good looking. The strong silent type. Rutuja is now improved a lot.In last episode where she is in deep thought, she was good.
-Zoey- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I am continuing to watch it passively. I still don't have that excitement of "not miss a single episode" but I am beginning to like it a bit. The hero is really good. Very sober and good looking. The strong silent type. Rutuja is now improved a lot.In last episode where she is in deep thought, she was good.

Exactly.Same feeling here.
She looks good with serious face but I liked when he jhapofied her means he is not goody goody char and he will not be joru ka ghulam typo.😃
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you all regarding NSB...its turning out to be good...though i couldn't watch this on a regular basis, i liked whatever i saw...esp, yesterday's episode was quite touching.
And yeah, Swanandi and Neil are getting better day by day 👍🏼

kamalsh56 thumbnail
The lead pair is reasonably good and am beginning to like them. But other characters are a bit too negative like that Vacchi maushi with her poisonous expressions and that scheming sister and that scheming MIL FIL pair. Not a very happy atmosphere I am afraid.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The lead pair is reasonably good and am beginning to like them. But other characters are a bit too negative like that Vacchi maushi with her poisonous expressions and that scheming sister and that scheming MIL FIL pair. Not a very happy atmosphere I am afraid.

Ho bai kiti tee kat karastana!
-Zoey- thumbnail

True .Shankach nahi ,satya ahe.😆...that also means more drama,more entertainment(if they plan w/o giving overdose).😃..
and KK  Y'day only I said na they are eyeing on HSMHG and see NSB grabbed No.1 position in BARC ratings.👍🏼
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

True .Shankach nahi ,satya ahe.😆...that also means more drama,more entertainment(if they plan w/o giving overdose).😃..
and KK Y'day only I said na they are eyeing on HSMHG and see NSB grabbed No.1 position in BARC ratings.👍🏼

@bold, Maybe some HSM viewers are watching in anticipation that it will take the place of HSM which is really meandering all over the place. But I don't know how NSB will be able to maintain interest once the lead pair get married (so far it is OK). This Sasu Sun interaction will be tiring after some time. If we look at the examples of ELDG and JYRG, the interest was kept up because the lead pair could not come together for a large portion of time of the serial (in fact in ELDG right up to the end).
-Zoey- thumbnail
@KK...They highlighted post marriage saas-bahu drama in promos like A-M post marriage promos of JYRG,I think, they wanted to convey Asli maza shadi ke baad hi aayega,Let's see.
Apart from those interactions there are many parallel tracks ,Sampada ,Vachchhi,hero's bro and their family and heroine will fight for their rights etc etc.At least first 100 epis will be interesting,I suppose.