Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved this Tarini who is a friend , guide and advisor and what not. Kabir should have a heart to heart talk with Ananya.
Waiting for the next part.
thanujahakkim thumbnail
Pls update soon.Eagerly waiting to see what unfolds...
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
The last part is here guys! Hope you enjoy it.
All my fellow shippers who are unhappy with the current track remember what Stephen Amell said -' Its always the darkest before the dawn'

So relax we have almost reached the rock bottom. KaYa will rise from the ashes like phoenix.

Love
Mish

------
Kabir stood at her doorstep and wondered what was he going to say to her.
Before his resolve to tell her the truth faltered he pressed the bell.

Ananya smothered her racing heart and opened the door. She stared behind for a couple of seconds and asked him-' Akele hi aa gaye'

Kabir asked her perplexed -' Kiske saath aata main?'

' Arre Malvika ke saath. Woh toh aapki parchayi hai aaj kal'- she fumed

' Andar aa jaun ki bahar ki saare padosiyon ke saath baat kareinge'- Kabir asked her and stepped inside.

' Aapka folder ya briefcase nahn dikh raha ?'- she asked him as she sat down on the chair

Oh Kabir you are in such a mess, he muttered to himself

' Ab folder kyon lana chayahe tha?'- he asked exasperated

' Mujhe laga itni raat ko milna hai, may be you want me to sign my exit papers. Why even bother looking at my face tomorrow when you can wrap it up tonight?'

' At least Malvika will be overjoyed'- she thundered.

' Ananya ! I haven't discussed your resignation with anyone. Malvika is no one in my life'- he told her wanting her to understand.

' Really? So one night stands must be a normal occurrence for you. My bad '- she told him

He went and kneeled infront of her.

'Ananya! I never slept with Malvika. She came to my house , we shared a bottle of wine and then she left. She must have dropped off her bracelet'- he told her.

' I was just mad at you for saying that you hated me so I made you feel that we had been together the previous night'- Kabir was so mad at himself for being so petty.

' And you are telling me this , because ?'- she asked him

' because I want you to understand the truth'- he told her.

Kabir sitting so close to her was playing havoc on her weak heart and a rattled brain. She got up from her chair and moved to the dining table and leaned against it.

' Look like you said I'm a junior reporter and I'm very dispensable to the organisation. You will find some replacement. There will be a queue of journalists willing to work with you'- she told him not wanting to drown in his words.

He abruptly got up from his kneeled position-' Dammit Ananya! I don't care if you work for KKN or some other channel. This is not about you being a journalist'

' Really ? What is this about then?'- she asked defiantly , almost scared to hear the reply.

He came and stood in front of hher. Close enough to see the tired haggard and hurt look in her eyes.

' This is about you. This is about me and this is about us'

He looked down at her hands and took her hands in hhis, seeking comfort and solace.

' Ananya this is me telling you that I love you. I can't bear to be in KKN knowing that I won't see you.'

Ananya let go of the breath she had held.

' you love me ?'- She asked almost scared to beleive what he had told her.

He smiled at her incredulous expression. May be all was not lost!

' Yes ! I, Kabir Sharma am in love with Miss. Ananya Kashyap'- he told her

' Is this how you treat the person you love ?'- she thundered as she withdrew her hands from his.

She held his collar and continued -' You made me go through hell. You mocked me, my emotions made me an idiot infront of the entire office and now you have the audacity to tell me that you love me?' - she screamed holding him by his collar.

' I'm not saying I'm an easy man Ananya.'- she told her apologetically hating himself for the hurt he had caused her.

' Easy man ! My foot! You are a nightmare!'- she screamed at him.

Kabir gently freed her hands from his collar. May be all was lost !

She deserved love and hhappiness. She deserved someone like a Ronnie in her life. A man like him with a battered soul and a hurt heart could never make her happy!

She saw a myriad of emotions in his eyes. Hurt ! Anger ! Self loathing ! Disgust ! 

He was going to let her go. A panic rose in her heart and she held him by his arm-' What ever you are thinking is bullshit. You can not take back what you just told me. You can not take that you love me'

Kabir stared at her-' I could not take it back even if I wanted to. Ananya you don't have to say it back. You deserve so much better. Don't settle for me'

He reasoned with her.

' I agree with you fully. I deserve so much better but I can't help it that my heart is fixated on you'- she told him softly.

Her hand caressed the his face.

' I want just one man and thats you. I love just one man and thats you. ' - she told him smiling. 

' When have I ever done something because it is easy. And you are far from the zipcode of easy'- she told as he took her hands in his.

' Nightmarish!'- he told her softly 

' Very Nightmarish!'- she added in return earning a smile from him.

' You do realize whta this means right ?'- she asked him

Of course! They had a good working relationship in office and her wasn't sure how she wanted to take it forward.

' Ananya! I leave that upto you. You decide the pace of this relationship. You dont want the office to know you want the office to know, it is all upto you'- he told her. He didn't care. All that mattered was that she loved him

' Not so fast mister. I'm not talking about office I'm talking about a certain Malvika. Her so called wine dates need to stop at your home '- she told him with menace in her voice.

Kabir grinned at her-' oh God that woman! She doesn't get any hints. She is relentless.'

' You do realise you are talking about another woman in front of me and we are barely five minutes old?'- she told him with raised eyebrows.

' Yes Ma'am. No Malvika in my house. Scouts honour'- he told her

She smiled at him and engulfed him in a bear hug!
He hugged her back engulfing her in his arms. She was where she belonged. He would never let her go.

She felt him still and looked up at him-' Kya hua?'

' Ananya...Woh...'- Kabir fumbled for words. He didn't want this to end but she had to know the truth.

' Kabir. Tum mujh se baat kar sakte ho. Aaj nahn toh kal ya kabhi bhi.'- she told wrapping her arms around his neck

' Ananya meri zindagi ke kai aise pehlu hain jinke baare mein tum kuch nahn jaanti'- he told her scared.

' Jaise tumhare divorce me barre mein. Ya jaise tumhare alcoholic hone ke baare mein ya jaise tumhara Tarini ke saath ek special rishta hone ke baare mein...'- she informed him as he stared wide eyed at her.

' Aapke aane se pehle Tarini called me and told me. She wanted to make sure we were on the same page just in case you goofed up'- she giggled

' So you knew why I had come here?'- he wondered 

' Of course! Other wuse I wouldn't have let you in.'- she told him

' Kabir. Hum sab ka atit hai. We just need to move on and focus on our present. My present is you and it is a glorious present.' - she told him lovingly.

How had he gotten so lucky ! He bent his head and kissed her passionately. His hands tightened on her waist and she matched his fervour. Their tongues collided and she increased the pressure of her nails on his back. As they both stepped back to catch their breath, Kabir looked at the little minx in front of him.

' Miss Kashyap. You are my present and a rather bright future too'- he told her as he took in her lips again wondering why had they waited so long.

Whatever was in future for them , they would work it out - After all theirs was an epic love story !!

---

Edited by Serial_Fan90 - 8 years ago
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tarini is so cute. I feel (and wish) ki serial main bhi kuch aisa ho...
ssss97 thumbnail
Tarini i love u yaar...
Her so called wine dates need to stop at your home '- 
Just loved this one...
I wish the same happens in the show..
I was so disgusted when Malvika n Kabir were discussing about it in front of Ananya...
Very nice way to end this Wine date
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mish it was amazing yaar...
And yes malvika and her wone dates need to stop
And yes as you said the phoenix will rise very high 

Love
Aashritha
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazing one. finally kabir expressed his feelings to ananya. 
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic !!
finally they are together.
after watching current episodes thos kind of superb updates are like rain in desert.
once again you nailed it.
just awsome.

malvika and brief case taunts are hillarious.
and the confession.
simplicity have its own beauty.
awsome.
loved it alot.
thank u so much for pm.
keep smiling and keep writing.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tigress Ananya. Loved this last part. Beyond imagination and yet utterly simple
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly loved this TS.
Kaash something like this happen in the future episodes.