Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Too good. Your stories always hook me on, Mish Di.
Please continue and update soon!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Loved this! So realistic...
Its always a treat to see Ananya giving it back to people but when its Mr. Kabir Sharma at the receiving end, things turn all the more interesting. Coz we know, for her to rise above her own feelings for him in order to maintain her identity/individuality, it takes a lot of courage. And thats what even he loves about her, she has this capacity to slip the floor beneath his feet. Cant wait to see what happens next...do update soon. 
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice 
update soon 
ssss97 thumbnail
Nice start!!!! Can't wait for the next part
Serial_Fan90 thumbnail
Here is part 2 and the next part will be the last part !
---
Tarini heard the door bell ring. Who could it be at 11pm? She wondered.

' She resigned.'- Kabir told her as he stepped in the house not waiting to exchange the pleasantries.

' Who resigned ?'- Tarini asked genuinely concerned at his disheveled appearance.

' Ananya. How could she? How can she just give up like this?'- he paced up and down in her living room like a caged animal.

Tarini smiled. 

' What else did you expect her do? You have been pushing and shoving her around for days now. She is not servile to you'- Tarini apprised him of the facts.

' servile ? What non sense Tarini ? She is a spectacular reporter and if she wants she can be the best there is in journalism' - Kabir told her in annoyance

' Kabir decide and let me know . are you upset that Ananya has quit as a reporter or may be something else?'- Tarini prodded.

Kabir gave her a deathly glare-' what do you think?'

' Mr. Kabir Sharma apbe sawalon ke jawab khud dhoondo'- Tarini told him

' Ridiculous woman! She has her friends here and she has built a reputation here. Why does she need to quit? ' 

' Kabir are you deliberately playing obtuse or do you want me to spill it out'- It was Tarini's turn to be annoyed.

' Kabir she is in love with you and you love her. However, barring her everyone knows you love her. You treat her like a dispensable object pushing her around. She was bound to snap.'

' I know she would have snapped. She could have barged in my office and told me to stop doing it. But quitting is rather extreme.'- Kabir reasoned still not wanting to face the obvious truth.

' Kabir did you even hear what I said ? You love her and she loves you'

He sat esigned on the sofa and said'- She loves the Kabir Sharma who is an illusion. She knows nothing about me. She loves the reporter Kabir Sharma and not the person Kabir Sharma'

Finally !  He had voiced his vulnerability.

Tarini sat down with him and covered his hand with hers-' What if she loves you even more if she gets to know the real you? You are almost a father to Anurag. You are my pillar of strength. You are a man who gives half his salary to the orphanage'

' What if she doesn't ? What if she hates the Kabir Sharma whose wife walked out on him because he was a failure? What if she hates the Kabir Sharma who was so weak that he resorted to alcohol ? What if she hates the Kabir Sharma who could do nothing to save you or your career?- he told her softly.

' Kabir, you can not decide for her. Let her decide. Don't make decisions for her. If she doesn't accept the real you at least you would know you did all you could.'

Kabir looked at Tarini contemplating what she had just told him.

' Dekho Kabir right now you are losing her for sure. Kabir you are getting a second chance at life and love. Baat karlo usse. Apne ateet se mat bhago. Uska saamna karo'

Kabir took out his phone and dialled Ananya's number-' Mil sakti ho mujhse abhi ?'
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
good
update soon 
aarushappu thumbnail
superb... love it...
waiting for the next part..
paradigm thumbnail
This was brilliant. Particularly loved the section mentioned below.
He sat esigned on the sofa and said'- She loves the Kabir Sharma who is an illusion. She knows nothing about me. She loves the reporter Kabir Sharma and not the person Kabir Sharma'

Finally !  He had voiced his vulnerability.

Tarini sat down with him and covered his hand with hers-' What if she loves you even more if she gets to know the real you? You are almost a father to Anurag. You are my pillar of strength. You are a man who gives half his salary to the orphanage'

' What if she doesn't ? What if she hates the Kabir Sharma whose wife walked out on him because he was a failure? What if she hates the Kabir Sharma who was so weak that he resorted to alcohol ? What if she hates the Kabir Sharma who could do nothing to save you or your career?- he told her softly.
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mish
Its amazing trust me 😊
Kabir's vulnerabilty was depicted perfectly 👏
Tarini understanding kabir was such a nicdec thing we rarely find such nice and geniune frnds
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tarini is such a good friend!
please continue Mish Di