Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
MUST THANK Zoey for his efforts in coordinating and collating all the various writeups and presenting them in the proper sequence. 
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Here are few questions for all JYRG lovers

1.       What have you enjoyed the most in this serial, other than AD MD chemistry? - other than AD-MD chemistry serial is worth watching without negative character and NO KAT-KARASTHANE & KITCHEN POLITICS 

2.       What character you can relate to, the most? - BABAJI, I found him practical 

3.       What are the traits you hate the most of any character? - Archu 

4.       What would you like for LP-PM in their future? - wishing them to see in future as Super Star 

5.       Who is your most favorite character, other than AD-MD? - Mai & Babaji 

6.       What is your most fav episode apart from those mentioned? - I like episodes after AD's accidents 

7.       When did you find AdiMeg chemistry most sizzling? - kay mag zop lagali na wala episode, in that episode AD-MD were just super duper romantic and of course guitar scene is my favorite 

8.       Which one was the most filler episode according to you? - there are so many but the one when Dabbi MD cha ear - ring haravate 

9.       How would you like to see this serial end? - of course with GOAD BATAMI 

10.      Tell us about your Journey with JYRG! - in search of one particular episode I came here on India - FORUM and enjoyed the serial most with everyones post, and made so many good friends 
JYRG is the first serial I have watched for so long and enjoyed too 

Credit & Thanks to all friends who contributed to make this thread
JaniBande,Dipalimanish,ITgirl,Nachiketj,Kamalsh56
Special Thanks to Vidya for suggesting this and contributing some pics as well.😛

Edited by rupali.patil80 - 8 years ago
rupali.patil80 thumbnail
Zoey and team, 
Very good job...hats off to all of you.

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Here are few questions for all JYRG lovers

1.       What have you enjoyed the most in this serial, other than AD MD chemistry?
Simplicity of the serial, no typical saas bahu drama, joint family, no negativity in serial except Citra
2.       What character you can relate to, the most?
Mai, other than AdiMeg 
3.       What are the traits you hate the most of any character?
Archu - aalashi, ati aagau, saglya gostit naak khupasane and of course Chitra 
4.       What would you like for LP-PM in their future?
LP to come in more commercial plays and of course movies
Some dance related projects for PM where she can show her talent 
5.       Who is your most favorite character, other than AD-MD?
Babaji
6.       What is your most fav episode apart from those mentioned?
Accident episode when AD tells MD not to do anything for him, but she still keeps everything ready for him and goes to college without breakfast. Later AD feels guilty and says while eating pohe kept by MD "Mi khain ani te tujhyaparyant pohchel asa hoil ka kadhi"
7.       When did you find AdiMeg chemistry most sizzling?
Late night coffee discussions pre-confession, kitchen romance with Babaji sleeping in hall, bhendichi bhaji discussion, the night chitra gets married, HM3 nite, of course guitar scene and many more
8.       Which one was the most filler episode according to you?
Archu leaving Dwadi and Dwadi redevelopment 
9.       How would you like to see this serial end?
I would like to see a cute little baby of AdiMeg 
10.      Tell us about your Journey with JYRG!
The journey has been fantastic. I started watching serial in May-14 around when MDs exam gets over I guess. Once I was hooked to it, I saw it from beginning in few days time. I have never been so much involved in any serial till now. When I was searching for updates reg JYRG on net, I got to know about IF. Was not sure about joining it but when I read earlier threads I just couldn't stay away. Its really been gr8. Not sure if I will be able to connect with any serial like this in future.

Credit & Thanks to all friends who contributed to make this thread
JaniBande,Dipalimanish,ITgirl,Nachiketj,Kamalsh56
Special Thanks to Vidya for suggesting this and contributing some pics as well.😛

Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
gs34410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoey, JaniBande,Dipalimanish,ITgirl,Nachiketj,Kamalsh56
Thankyou for creating this fantastic thread!!👏

Have not yet gone through all the posts, will come back later with answers to the questions!!

Hope Vidya keeps This thread as sticky for a long time to come so that it will stay on the first page of the forum!!  😊( And we can visit it over and over again)
ITgirl thumbnail
Hello Friends 😊

Zoey, awesome efforts, have to yet read the celebration post,  but am sure its gonna be fantastic...Thanks, Great job in driving this effort. 👍🏼
Sorry, couldn't contribute much to it the way I wanted, but there is always next time, hai na? 😳

Kudos to all JYRG forum friends for their enthusiasm and creativity..😛

Vidya, thank you for great suggestion 😊

Now Everybody on the dance floor!!!  🥳

Cheers,
~~ITG
Edited by ITgirl - 8 years ago
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowowowowowow...

Fantastic effortsss guys...  super rocking thread...

reading this thread is making me nostalgic 
Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Zoey, Jani tai,Dips tai,ITG,Nachu dada,Kamal kaka, And Vidya tai, Awesome thread guys! Tumcha saglyancha itka busy schedule astana suddha tumhi hi thread banavnyasathi vel kadhla..Seriously The efforts that you all have taken for this thread should really be appreciated 👏 👏 Mala khup avadli thread...I really wanted to contribute something...But mala kharach vel navhota...😭
I haven't read all the posts...I will read the thread properly once I get time 😊
ITgirl thumbnail
After glancing through the celebration thread, directly jumped and started reading  NJ's walk down the memory lane of JYRG...

@ NJ, 
It was simply brilliant my friend!! 😛
Amazing creation, write-up supplemented with beautiful pics of nostalgic moments..
So apt captions and grouping, linking touching every bit of JYRG.. 
You are truly a hardcore JYRGian...
Hats off to your creativity...👍🏼

Will read other descriptive info here later, but great thread indeed..
Certainly this thread is gonna be a milestone for forum journey more than JYRG serial itself 😊

Cheers,
~~ITG
Edited by ITgirl - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITgirl

After glancing through the celebration thread, directly jumped and started reading  NJ's walk down the memory lane of JYRG...

@ NJ, 
It was simply brilliant my friend!! 😛
Amazing creation, write-up supplemented with beautiful pics of nostalgic moments..
So apt captions and grouping, linking touching every bit of JYRG.. 
You are truly a hardcore JYRGian...
Hats off to your creativity...👍🏼

Will read other descriptive info here later, but great thread indeed..
Certainly this thread is gonna be a milestone for forum journey more than JYRG serial itself 😊

Cheers,
~~ITG

Thank you 😳 I hope I have not disappointed you reg the song selection for AD
I was totally blank reg the songs for both of them...exam madhey kasa hota..last 5 mins chi bell vajtey ani supervisor paper ghyayla yeto..tevha apan jey kahi suchat asta tey kharadto...tasa jhalela...so changed the song selection for both of them based on their decisions in the serial comparing with what songs I have in my mobile and selecting the most appropriate ones 😕