Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arrey yaar me tar nostalgic jhalo ahey...kimaan ha 1 week tari me parat parat sagley posts vachnaar...kamal right now am on ur moods of Meghana...but I shall start fresh after my lunch...

Zoey πŸ‘ hats off for putting it all together..I know that is also a difficult task..along with ur individual task...will answer the questions aaramsey...

Three Cheers for JYRG...

Hip Hip...Hurray
Hip Hip...Hurray
Hip Hip...Hurray

And three cheers for jyrgians too

Hip Hip...Hurray
Hip Hip...Hurray
Hip Hip...Hurray

Naa kabhi aisi serial banegi naa kabhi aisey chahneywale milenge πŸ˜›

Vidya thanks for initiating this idea of celebrating the 500 episodes πŸ˜³
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just glanced trough the celebration thread and its AWESOME.

Will have to read it later at leisure  and cherish it forever.

Zoey fantastic job. 
excellent contribution by everyone.

Apratim and I am really speechless. 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am speechless by seeing all this. Good job everyone. πŸ‘

Zoey,  gr8 job of collating all this together.

Will not be able to see all this now, net not working properly, net is very slow. But will check it later.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woww guys, you have just nailed it!!!!!!   Awesome celebration post this is πŸ‘    I bet even the CVs of JYRG will not have visualized anything as creative and entertaining as the posts in this thread, for their double dhamaka episode today   And I have read only till the Down Memory Lane post of NJ...main picture toh abhi baaki haiπŸ˜›   A job well done...hats off to you allπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  

Nachiketj thumbnail

Nachiketj thumbnail
@kamal πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ what a brilliant job in collecting those moods of Meghana...Almost all of them r my fav πŸ˜³
Jasmin_4 thumbnail

Awesome job by everyone..

Just Hats Off!!!!!!

Ashi serial parat kadhi baghayala milel ki nahi mahit nahi, But after Asambhav this is the only serial I enjoyed a lot...

Thanks a lot everyone for your efforts...
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Here are few questions for all JYRG lovers

1.       What have you enjoyed the most in this serial, other than AD MD chemistry? Simplicity, no typical saas bahu drama even after peti prakran, no bitching, plotting like ekta kapoor serials which some  marathi serials have also started embracing πŸ€’

2.       What character you can relate to, the most? Amit Dada

3.       What are the traits you hate the most of any character? Undoubtedly Archu..her kiddish behaviour, unnecessary interference and partiality towards Meghana, taking the house on head fir some minor issues like juney kapdey for Chitra

4.       What would you like for LP-PM in their future? A film together like a Mumbai Pune Mumbai theme..I want to see more of their chemistry the constraints which were due to a daily soap can be explored in a film but within limits ofcourse.

5.       Who is your most favorite character, other than AD-MD? Mai πŸ€—

6.       What is your most fav episode apart from those mentioned? The one when AD deliberately forgets his belongings in MDs house one by one just to spend more time with MD

7.       When did you find AdiMeg chemistry most sizzling? Guitar scene in thr outing just before confession,kitchen romance, coffee scene just after Chitras marriage when the lights go off... And many more actually πŸ˜•

8.       Which one was the most filler episode according to you? All the episodes which had Chitra in it πŸ€’

9.       How would you like to see this serial end? With the announcement of AD MDs good news for sure...

10.      Tell us about your Journey with JYRG! actually tend to see serials of known actors and faces only...for me both LP amd PM were new faces so I never saw this serial from beginning..due to some personal reasons I was at home for 2 weeks or so and I started watching the serial from Adityas accident track, and boy I fell in love with Meghana...I decided to watch the previous episodes too on YouTube skipping some of them...I haven't yet seen their Wedding episode and many such episodes prior to the accident track..till today I am watching the serial with same enthusiasm...the darkest phase of JYRG introducing Chitra and giving it a love triangle like feeling was a height and I have bashed the makers on every possible platform for her removal from the serial..For me JYRG is definitely one of my top 5 ever seen serials.

Credit & Thanks to all friends who contributed to make this thread
JaniBande,Dipalimanish,ITgirl,Nachiketj,Kamalsh56
Special Thanks to Vidya for suggesting this and contributing some pics as well.πŸ˜›

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Here are few questions for all JYRG lovers

1.       What have you enjoyed the most in this serial, other than AD MD chemistry?
The absolute simplicity of the serial and excluding all negativity

2.       What character you can relate to, the most?
Meghana ( If you look at my wifey's photos around our marriage time you will understand why)😳

3.       What are the traits you hate the most of any character?
Baalishpana of Archu

4.       What would you like for LP-PM in their future?
A good wholesome comedy movie together (Hrsihikesh Mukherjee type)

5.       Who is your most favorite character, other than AD-MD?
I have two favourites other than AD MD--- Nana and Mai because, believe it or not,  they exist in my house.

6.       What is your most fav episode apart from those mentioned?
The one in which AD comes to MD's house when she is staying there and then when going home he comes back 3 times to say bye to MD. The lattoo look on AD's face is worth seeing repeatedly.

7.       When did you find AdiMeg chemistry most sizzling?
The HM just days before the confession.Can anyone forget the guitar teaching scene?

8.       Which one was the most filler episode according to you?
Basically all the episodes devoted to Vichitra - Dadhivala

9.       How would you like to see this serial end?
Maintain the positivity right to the last episode and announce the goad batmi of AD MD in the last episode.

10.      Tell us about your Journey with JYRG!
It was almost 2 months after it started that I was casually watching it (by then my Mom was already hooked to it). The simplicity caught on and I was hooked. By around another month I was so hooked that I started recording it and downloading it on my HDD  and watching them during the off days. Though I was a passive viewer of JYRG forum in IF, I really enjoyed the banter and fun and analysis that went on. When Nachiket took the plunge I decided to jump in. And now I wonder what I will do after the serial ends.

Credit & Thanks to all friends who contributed to make this thread
JaniBande,Dipalimanish,ITgirl,Nachiketj,Kamalsh56
Special Thanks to Vidya for suggesting this and contributing some pics as well.πŸ˜›

Jasmin_4 thumbnail

1.       What have you enjoyed the most in this serial, other than AD MD chemistry?
The relationship between each Desai Family member

2.       What character you can relate to, the most?
Mai - Most of the moms are like her only

3.       What are the traits you hate the most of any character?
Archu's loud reactions everytime

4.       What would you like for LP-PM in their future?
LP - He can do better roles in theatre and serials, not sure about movies
PM - She is a good dancer, would like to see her doing theatre

5.       Who is your most favorite character, other than AD-MD?
Babaji - Even though he looks somehow strict, but he has shown the actual feelings and worrie
of a Father for his daughter.

6.       What is your most fav episode apart from those mentioned?
The Morning after the Night when Babaji and Erandel go from Dwadi(AD-MD's first Night)
AD's mood and MD's emotions were too good.

7.       When did you find AdiMeg chemistry most sizzling?
Days after AD's accident.
The way AD wanted MD to be with him, still keeping distance from her..too good

8.       Which one was the most filler episode according to you?
Vijya's most of the scenes appears fillers to me

9.       How would you like to see this serial end?
It is kinda predictable - AD-MD having their baby/babies with some leap...

10.      Tell us about your Journey with JYRG!
I enjoyed JYRG from day 1.
During starting I was not aware that AD is the same guy I had met during college fest..
We are from the same year batch from different college..

I was not aware of this thread.
The day I got to know abt this thread, JYRG became more closer to my heart.
All members of this thread are very creative...
Thanks a lot to all making this Serial much more memorable...