Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome graphics

To
B'day Bash Of our very Special Friend 

Glitter divider

Glitter divider

Candle alphabetsCandle alphabets 

NJ as i call him, is a very dear friend to all...ha, kadhi kadhi bhadakto if anyone does khichai of his dear PM, but imm chill pan hoto..agdi ha pug saarkhaπŸ˜†

So today June 22nd, being his birthday, which co-incidentally also is the day when his favorite JYRG is completing 500 episodes, so lets do something special for him, what say friends?   Let the party begin

But first things first..here are wishes from 

ITG:

Nachiket

Wish you a very happy birthday!πŸ₯³

I hope that all your Birthday Dreams and wishes come true! πŸ˜›

Here are few lines specially for you on your birthday 

Meghana cha hasaNa goad LajaNa

Nachiket cha gulabi ghayal hoNa

Meghanala koni kahi chidavaNa

Nachiketshi khuleaam panga gheNa

Meghanala koni todun bolaNa

Nachiket chi billu angavar gheNa

Nachiket chya vadhadivsala hech magaNa

Bheto tyala Meghana phulo Prajaktacha chandaNa

Party divider

DILIP:  Dear Nachiket,

In Upanishads, name 'Nachiketa' is a tale about perseverance, humility, clarity of goal against all odds, respect for elders and more important nothing is impossible to achieve if one has the will to achieve.

In few interactions we had, I noticed you do possess some of these virtues.

On this special day I wish you all happiness and wish you to get all strength for living up to your name.

Party divider

MISHKIL:  Dearest Nachiket,

You have become a very special friend on this forum. With your imaginative posts, you are winning everyone's heart and have become  popular in no time.  Wishing you a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Party divider

KAMAL:  
Nachiket, Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday. Keep Smiling and keep those Smileys Coming.

Party divider

RUPALI:  Happy Birthday dear Nachiket

Devajaval tuzyasathi ekach prarthana ki tula tuzya swapnatali Prajakta hi Meghanachya rupat lavkarach tuzya aayushyat yeu de 

Party divider

JANI: Nachiket - Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. Wishing the very best for your future and live a healthy and happy life.  πŸ₯³
Enjoy it to the fullest and chill a little :-)  πŸ˜Š

Also sincerely wishing and praying that you get to meet your pyaari MD/PM soon.  

Khas shubhechha from Tawali- Nachiket tu sarakhi mazi athavn kadhtos na mhanun me lavkarach yenar ahe tula bhetayala.    

Party divider

GS:
Dear Nachiket,

Wish you a very Happy Birthday!! πŸ₯³
Hope you have a healthy, happy and successful year ahead!! 
May all you wishes come true!! (Be careful what you wish for πŸ˜‰ )  (also gifts are thereπŸ˜ƒ)

Party divider

ZOEY: 
They come.They perform and they steal the show. This perfectly describes hardcore JYRGian Nachiket.πŸ‘

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Nachiket. Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³.Hope you have happy and successful year ahead and many more to come..Have a blast.πŸ₯³

Party divider

ANNI:
Hey Nachiket,
Wish u many many happy returns of the Day...
May God bless u with all the success and happiness...

PM must hv wished u... isn't it??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Although we have started conversing with each other recently but i really appreciate ur views and opinions... looking forward to many more such healthy conversations...

Enjoy ur day..

Party divider

NJ, even celebrities have sent their wishes for your birthdayπŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c30Opj7d0g0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by vidya0906 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail

And now the GIFTS

Jahnavi (L2E)

Party divider

DIPALI

Party divider

GS

Prajakta for youπŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFVnRGLSUTo[/YOUTUBE]

Party divider

ANNI

Party divider

This siggy and the birthday tag in the above post, specially made for you by Nidhi (psychobaiko).

Party divider

One more person has come to wish youπŸ˜‰...she was very scared to come, but our dear Meghana ne tila dheer dila, aani mhanali, ghaabru nako, mi pan yete tujhyabarobar, nachu la wish karayala πŸ˜ƒ, so here they are πŸ˜›

Party divider

And see the gifts they brought for you πŸ˜ƒ

Party divider

Party divider

Harley davidson glitter gifs

Party divider

Fantasy glitter gifs

Party divider

Men glitter gifs

Party divider

Party divider

vidya0906 thumbnail
What is a party without the birthday song and any naach gaana...so let the party begin with some dhammaal πŸ₯³

So here's the birthday song   

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJB66P88-cY[/YOUTUBE]

Music divider

Music divider

Music glitter gifs

Music divider

Music divider

Music divider

Music divider

See even Dumbledore and Snape have come 

But tujha pug khoopach lazy aaheπŸ˜›

Dogs glitter gifs

Anyways, he has invited all his friends for the party, so they will do the dance for youπŸ˜†

And finally, some questions that u need to answer now and u can't say noπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1. If u get a chance to act in a serial with Prajakta then what will be ur reaction?

2. If u were asked to spend 1 week in the middle of a jungle and u are allowed to take just 3 people with u to accompany u then who will be those 3 people and why?

3. Just assume ki sagli tujhi vaadhdivas visarlet aani tula koni pan wish naahi keli, mag tu kaay kela asta?

chalo abhi ke liye itne ques answer karo, baki hum baad mein pooch lengeπŸ˜†

mishkil88 thumbnail
Vidya - what a great work by you above πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
vidya0906 thumbnail
Hey friends what are you waiting for...pour in your wishes
Hey NJ...sorry for being late in putting up this post...the internet is so slow πŸ˜‘

Here's wishing you a very very happy birthday...May God bless you with lots of love, happiness and good health always...Have a great day today with your loved ones and also here in the forum with all of us...Take care πŸ˜Š
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday mitra!!
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Nachiket,

Many many happy returns of the day.

Initially I used to feel that I may not be able to get along with you. We started interacting with each other but we had arguments on few things. There were times when we were angry with each other also. But still you took initiative to solve those differences. Once those initial differences got solved, we developed some special bonding with each other. You are quite younger than me in age but always behave like an elder brother, supportive and protective. I am very lucky to have an amazing brother like you.

I really hope from the bottom of heart that you should get all the happiness in this world which you deserve and may all your wishes come true.

Once again, a very happy birthday my dear brother. 

Dear Vidya, gr8 job πŸ‘
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Vidya thank you so much for all those efforts πŸ€—  Bass kyaa?? U r not late...poora din pada hai ...really feeling v special..And yes I will answer those questions πŸ€£ let me think and answer. 

All you wonderful guys πŸ€— thank you so much for all ur wishes, gifts, those kind words...bolayla khoop ahey...Aaaj mere paas waqt hi waqt hai, Throughout the day I will definitely acknowledge each and everyone of you...right now I am speechless 😳 seeing all your love...first let me gather my senses πŸ˜†
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish you very Happy Birthday and many more to come.πŸ₯³
What a special day,Today we will be celebrating 500 episodes of JYRG and your Birthday at the same time.Lucky you!!!πŸ˜‰

Vidya,you killed it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey... Nachiket I wish u many many happy returns of the Day... 
Enjoy ur day with ur Near & Dear Ones...

πŸ₯³

Great Job Vidya,,,,, Its awesome...  πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ β­οΈ 
Edited by anni80 - 8 years ago