ARSHI OS : THE NIGHT OF LOVE

arshi_love_6 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

It was a party thrown in AR hotel by AR industries on their recent success after launching their new summer collection worldwide.  Everyone were enjoying themselves but the CEO Arnav Singh Raizada was staring at the entrance impatiently waiting for his P.A from last two months Khushi Gupta someone to come who has taken away his sleep, made him spent countless sleepless night just thinking about her, made his stone heart beating only for her, made him madly fall in love with her. Soft wind caress his face making him aware of her presence. He look at the divine beauty clad in his favorite color red saree; her hair left open, Coming toward him,His heart stop beating for a moment seeing the breath taking beauty.

"Congratulations Sir" Her sweet melodious voice reached to his ears. Before he could spoke to her, he was interrupted by some of his clients. He got busy in their talks but his gaze remain on her. 

Khushi was with her friend Payal but she knew his gaze on her. Khushi could feel his eyes on her body,burning her. Thousands of butterflies danced in her belly. She always felt like this under his penetrating intense gaze. She lifted her eyelashes and found him standing near the bar counter with one of his business client but staring at her with raw desire hooded eyes making her go weak on her knees. She gulped down in nervousness, feeling conscious under his penetrating gaze peeking through her soul. She busied herself talking with Payal and from corner of her eyes, she looking at him. After sometimes Payal's boyfriend Akash came there and Payal left from there after assuring Khushi would be fine alone. Khushi stood there watching the couples at the dance floor.

Khushi saw Fashion Diva Lavanya Kashyap came to Arnav and hugged him tightly. Seeing Arnav close to Lavanya, she felt unbearable pain in her heart. She felt like going there and breaking them apart. Like any other girl she was also victim of his charm. She was attracted to him at the first sight when she met him in interview then in all those small eye locks, his care toward her made her fallen irrevocably in love with him  but she kept her feelings within her knowing why  one of the most desired bachelors of the world  Arnav Singh Raizada would fall for an orphan girl like her when he would get easily beautiful modern girl like Lavanya whom any man desire for himself and hearing Lavanya as ASR's girlfriend from office stuffs it made her broke heart.

Khushi who had been watching Arnav and Lavanya clenched her fists. She just took the glass from the waiter who was passing by and then gulped down four shots vodka back to back. 

Arnav blood boiled seeing Khushi laughing with Nikhil Khanna aka N.K. He knew N.K liked Khushi and had no chance left to flirt with her but Khushi treated him like an office colleague. 

Khushi was giggling herself as Alcohol has taken over her sense completely.

"Come on Khushi lets dance na ... It will be fun" N.K told Khushi but Khushi was busy in her world. He left from there seeing Arnav coming towards them.

Arnav hold of her hand and drag her with him. Luckily non notice their departure from party, Arnav took her in his suite. Khushi and blabbering and giggling to herself all the time.Arnav was drunk too but not that much. Arnav close the door behind him and pinned her to the door.

"Khushi what you were doing with N.K in party?" Arnav questioned her in calm tone but from inside he was burning in jealousy.

She gave out a sarcastic laugh and said,"Why are you bothered? You go and hug Lavanya Go go.." 

Arnav amazed seeing jealousy in her eyes "No I will not go to her I will stay with you". Her breath hitched feeling his manly yet soft finger caressing her waist. He took her lips into his and hungrily sucked her tender lips without biting her lips. Arnav wounded his both arms around her securely & tightly. Arnav caressed her lower lip with tip of his tongue, seeking for entry. Khushi gasp loudly feeling his hand caressing her bosom over her blouse. Taking it as a chance he entered her mouth, tasting every corner of her mouth. When he felt sort of breath he broke the kiss. He stare at her face, it look so serene, her eyes close with look of pure pleasure visible on her look. Khushi opened her eyes once she got hold on her irregular breathing and hugged him tightly, buried her face into his chest. 

"Why you drink?"Arnav asked her, Khushi look at him with her innocent eyes.

"Because don't like Lavanya cling to you" She said in drunk childish tone clutching his collar "You are mine ... I love you Arnav Singh Raizada" she pouted "You don't love me... You love that bitch Lavanya" tears coming out from her eyes.

Arnav was happy knowing his Khushi love him but tears in her eyes broke his heart in million pieces. Arnav cup her face between his palms "I don't love Lavanya ... I love you Baby"

Khushi nodded in no "No you are not" continuously blabbering. Arnav was not getting any idea how to make her shut her mouth. Without thinking anything else, he smacked his lips on her,kissing her with all the passion he had, Smooching her lips hard, biting them occasionally. Khushi too got lost in his touch, she pulled him closer by his hair and kissed him back, trying to mimic his actions. Without breaking the kiss, he took her to the bed. Their tongues entangle, played with each other. He left her lips when he felt sort of breaths but didn't leave her,started planting wet kisses on her soft skin of neck. Removing her saree pallu,he licked her beautiful swan like neck, kissing her there, sucking her skin lovingly while roaming his one hand around her bosom, folding it gently over her blouse. His hand reached the single string of her blouse and pulled it down harshly. Her upper part was covered by red lace inner. He rubbed his face between her bosoms. Her sweet fragrance was enchanting him. He bite her near her cleavage then suck the area making her moaned his name loudly "Arnav"

He moved down started planting wet kisses on making her moan his name loudly. He discarded her saree and petticoat from her body, now she was all left in her red lace inner wares making him bewitching by her innocent beauty which was now exposed to his hungry desire full eyes. He got up from the bed and discarded his cloths. All the time Khushi look at his perfect tone body, for a moment she didn't able to remove her gaze from his well toned abs.

He again hovered on her, started kissing & biting her on her neck, while she arched giving him more space. Slowly he removed every cloth from her body. He kissed her entire body without leaving a single spot. Both were getting highly aroused, both were lost in each other.

He placed her hand on his heart "My heart only beat for you". He parted her legs and entered in her,marking her as him. Arnav wiped her tears away then He place his lips on her,kissed her gently diverting her mind from pain. Both made love with each other whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning Khushi's sleep got disturb feeling the tingling sensation all over her body.  She opened her eyes lazily and found Arnav was kissing her. She recollected the events of the last nights. A small blush crept on her face remembering the incident. Sensing her awake he looked at her with his desireful eyes. Moving towards her lips he looked at her with his intense gaze and took her lower lips. Khushi wrapped her arms around his torso and brought him close to her. Arnav's hand pressed her bosoms, caressing them. She let out a gasp when he pinched her erect nipple,taking it as a chance he entered his tongue inside her mouth, playing with her tongue. His manly hands caressing every curves of her body. Both of lost themselves in pleasurable ride to heaven. He was so gentle with her knowing she was already sore. He took every care not to hurt her in slightest way.

After their morning making out Arnav was laying on her resting his head between her bosoms while she wounded her hands around him holding him close to her, both of them breathing heavily. After sometimes he lay on the bed on his back taking her in his arms "I Love you Khushi. Since the time you had joined my office you stole my heart. I really love you! Don't ever leave me Baby" 

Khushi looked into his eyes what she s was truth, pure truth "I love you too Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada"

He captured her lips in his, Kissing her with passion and love that take in another world of bliss. 

Edited by arshi_love_6 - 8 years ago