Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations on the 31st nisha...
So R&B used to msg him sometimes...and is the last one in Feb the one when he gets to know that ranjan had gone to II's house for her hand in marriage...interesting...

Ranjan is aging and you can't really do anything...it's a natural progression and only gets bad...I feel bad for him...R&B pls stay back to take care of your dad :(
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am in tears Nisha...The update was awesome๐Ÿ‘.  I feel really bad for Ranjan and R&B๐Ÿ˜ญ
I personally know of a situation where a split occurred between father and son. The father passed away soon after and the son moved on eventually but with a lot of regrets.  

Seeing Ranjan's situation and hearing his thoughts brought all those memories back.   At the end of it all, you have only a limited time with your parents.  I hope it doesn't take Ranjan falling ill or something for R&B to recognize that fact.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A day without you
Is like day without LIGHT
Because you LIGHT up my life

My eyes CRY for you
My EMPTY arms
Reach out to you

Please don't go RnB
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG!! What a beginning!! #31๐Ÿ‘...
Emotional update
KM03 thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha!  And thank you so much for this wonderful SOSY journey๐Ÿ‘
nividances thumbnail
I just got back from my hair appointment. My hair is now 12 inches shorter, coming to a few inches below my shoulders with side bangs. My brother says I look like I'm in middle school. ๐Ÿ˜† It feels so much lighter and it will take some getting used to that I run out of hair to run my fingers through so quickly, but I like it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

I just got back from my hair appointment. My hair is now 12 inches shorter, coming to a few inches below my shoulders with side bangs. My brother says I look like I'm in middle school.๐Ÿ˜†It feels so much lighter and it will take some getting used to that I run out of hair to run my fingers through so quickly, but I like it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bravo Niv...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey gang (BHUKKAD GANG!!!!!! LITERALLY! )
Congratulations Author Sahiba for a tremendous 31!!!
We seem to be growing old s a family as is Ranjan as a person!!

Our growth is for the better...His...I have no words !!

Anyways,...Hope we all enjoy the ride as joyfully as all our other threads!!!

LAGE RAHO !!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aiyeee
BUTTER is cominggg!!!!

Next eppo Nisha???

With BUTTER 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Congratulations on the 31st nisha...
So R&B used to msg him sometimes...and is the last one in Feb the one when he gets to know that ranjan had gone to II's house for her hand in marriage...interesting...

Ranjan is aging and you can't really do anything...it's a natural progression and only gets bad...I feel bad for him...R&B pls stay back to take care of your dad :(

Nthere are many more after February also, but in order to cap off this chapter I chose a point where II's wedding was proposed

There are 10s more? 100s more conversation between father and son after the wedding and just before the wedding๐Ÿ˜ƒ