Aaja ..Jhappi pale...
Mere bhi kuch tere hi length ke hi hain ๐Ÿคฃ

Bravo!!!
And Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜†
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nthere are many more after February also, but in order to cap off this chapter I chose a point where II's wedding was proposed

There are 10s more? 100s more conversation between father and son after the wedding and just before the wedding๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

After the wedding uve shown us a lot of msgs nisha...during the Paris time and also after...but we don't know if before wedding they talked much!!
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hai hai...

Nivi tune bhi baal kataye apne????
Aaja ..Jhappi pale...
Mere bhi kuch tere hi length ke hi hain ๐Ÿคฃ

Bravo!!!
And Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—

I feel more accomplished today than I did at commencement a month ago. ๐Ÿคฃ
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

He doesn't know that I went through with it yet. He and my mom both voted against chopping it off...they wanted me to just trim it. Mom was bomb #1 to explode after I came home and I'm expecting bomb #2 to explode when he sees me tonight. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nivi--it is always better to ask for forgiveness, then permission!!!!  Don't worry about the bombs going off, all that matters is that you like it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ayyooo
Eyes drooping already...

BUTTER ka kab hai ????????????

Agar main so gayi toh koi mainu pg no pm kardo

PLEASEEE๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
I posted the recent thread links on the index page just in case Vikas misses them
Hopeful he finds the links easily...
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kalviswes

Nivi--it is always better to ask for forgiveness, then permission!!!! Don't worry about the bombs going off, all that matters is that you like it!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Such a cute convo !!!!

Congo for new thread!

And nisha what u want...??? gallons of tears??? mumbai me already flood aa gyi hai.. u want it all over India???

:(

u can stop him na... toh roko na pls...

but whatever the way story will go.. it will always be a privilege to read!
edited so it doesnt look rude!
gnyt sosians !! and those who are up have a gr8 dayEdited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully moving chapter Nisha!!

As one ages you realise what almost all the scriptures in the world tell you- treasure love not possessions.
I feel sorry for the father and son. It's amazing what a woman does for her family when she's is there or even after she leaves!

I listened to the song you made II sing in the last update. II's singing takes me back in time - to Kalakshetra's morning prayers. Pure as dew. Human voices that reflect pain sound the same whether they are Indonesian earthquake victims or Israeli women singing lullabies. I have worked in refugee camps - I'm a 63 year old civil engineer and I have worked with a company that works on projects usually disaster management and rebuilding projects that strained govt depts can't pay for.

I restarted my working career after I caught my husband of 20 years like Ranjan! I was 18 when my daughter was born. Went back to school and civil engineering when she 6. Never practiced till she turned 13 and we had to build our own place after we were left roofless!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NIVI
Sacchi "BRAVO"๐Ÿ‘
12 inches katwayi tu??๐Ÿ˜ฒ I shudder at trimming 4. I know ghar ki kheti hain lekin phir bhi๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
O ,

WOW!!!!!
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago