Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations Nisha dii...
Thanks a lot for bringing a wonderful sosy world.
nividances thumbnail
A quote from Gilda Radner's book,
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Marvelous Nisha.

A father trying to feel his 6' 3" son in 6*3 inches cell phone...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Marvelous Nisha.

A father trying to feel his 6" 3' son in 6*3 inches cell phone...

Thats an astonishing observation👏 So true... the life with his son had shrunk to a 6*3 inch screen

II is slowly beginning to change all that, first their professional conversations happened and grew, then personal non work conversation...

Very nice.. observation
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part nisha I am just speechless I don't want r&b to go to Paris anymore I really want the three of them to be together forever and things to get better soon 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Is dude really leaving! 😲 It seems so momentous and poignantly painful. It's not the distance or the flight out. Will the distance make them grow fonder?

II has her share of worries - her job and her family now Ranjan too. RnB has his work too and corporate challenges. I wonder how difficult it must be for both of them to stay tethered to work far away from each other. Both wanting to stay together but wanting the other to try harder! Classic catch 22! What a stalemate! Will the strong one lead or follow? I am seriously finding it difficult to breathe right! It feels like I'm reliving traveling Leaving behind my guys!!

What is in store? I hope one of them can persuade the other. Marriages like life in kindergarten turns out beautiful of we take turns and spare a thought for others around us!

Ranjan's aging seems accelerated 😲 Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Pritee, I am so sorry I made u cry over the Deivam tanda poove song

I cannot even imagine what u must be going through. I am sorry to have hurt you. I cannot bring her back or make u feel better but unfortunately I may inadvertently end up hurting u... please forgive me

She knew fully how much you loved her, if only she had control over her mortality she would have definitely, most certainly, chosen, staying with you
nividances thumbnail
This entire journey is much more than just reading a piece of fiction. It's like interacting with friend and hearing about the days of her life. It feels as though I'm meeting up with II for coffee and stuffing my face with a fudgy, nutty brownie and downing it with sips of a steaming cappuccino, as I listen to her tell me about her aging father-in-law, her quiet husband, her sweet and sour sisters-in-law, her overworked sister, her buttery niece, her crazy nephews, her wise amma, her "ninja" appa 😆, her minion househelp, her comedic boss-cum-friend...
I'm just floored by how real all of it seems.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks ashu..special works index unresed if that counts as a real word
So mere behano and vikas bhai...kutch ya bohat kutch accha likho aur post karo
😉👏
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Is dude really leaving! 😲 It seems so momentous and poignantly painful. It's not the distance or the flight out. Will the distance make them grow fonder?

II has her share of worries - her job and her family now Ranjan too. RnB has his work too and corporate challenges. I wonder how difficult it must be for both of them to stay tethered to work far away from each other. Both wanting to stay together but wanting the other to try harder! Classic catch 22! What a stalemate! Will the strong one lead or follow? I am seriously if sling it difficult to breathe right! It feels like I'm reliving traveling Leaving behind my guys!!

What is on store? I hope one of them can persuade the other. Marriages like life in kindergarten turns out beautiful of we take turns and spare a thought for others around us!

Ranjan's aging seems accelerated 😲

His grief is unimaginable Asma😭 Hes lost his wife, and ever since... in a year every two months he loses his son😭 How much courage he must possess😭. Ek baar khokar, baar baar khonaa