Software Symphy 31 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
I hope amma, appa and Ranjan don't goto airport...
This will be the toughest BYE for Dude...

Dristi -  Main log in huyi aur thread dikh gaya...Main kya karoon 🤣
Namratha - Thanks kis liye beta 😕
Originally posted by nividances

I just got back from my hair appointment. My hair is now 12 inches shorter, coming to a few inches below my shoulders with side bangs. My brother says I look like I'm in middle school. 😆 It feels so much lighter and it will take some getting used to that I run out of hair to run my fingers through so quickly, but I like it. 😃 

Fingers ka kaam kisi aur par chhod de😳😉
Originally posted by Nisha0604

His grief is unimaginable Asma😭 Hes lost his wife, and ever since... in a year every two months he loses his son😭 How much courage he must possess😭. Ek baar khokar, baar baar khonaa

So true Hes lost his wife, and ever since... in a year every two months he loses his son😭 How much courage he must possess

So true Nisha! Our parents and their vulnerability drains us doesn't it?
This guy may say nothing but it must be searing him to see his father stagger and weigh that against his own fear to face his mothers truth. Whatever it may be..

RnB does feel like a lost soul. He married II for all that she is but must be relieved that she has so any around her that love her dearly. You know the true strength of a relationship only when it gets tested. Poor Ranjan he would never imagined the consequences his actions have had on his family. Wonder who betrayed who? The man is now too frail to face the consequences of his action! Dictators and murderers are forgiven in our world.

Ironic right - family that loves you unconditionally can also give you so much grief at any age!
Art really moves me!!!
Be it singing or dancing or a peice of fiction like THIS !!

I was crying aaj...Indian Idol juniors dekhte huye 🤣..Bachche kya gaaye yaar!!!!

And the update...Isne mujhe wapas rula diya 😭

Kya yaar...Aaj rona day lagta hai mera 😆
Originally posted by putti77

Bravo Niv...

Thanks putti. It was a terrifying experience...I told the lady how much to cut and then kept my eyes closed the entire time. I was literally digging my nails into the arms of the chair as the lady made the first snip. They gave me a lollipop at the end for braving through it. 🤣

Pritee, I am so sorry I made u cry over the Deivam tanda poove song

I cannot even imagine what u must be going through. I am sorry to have hurt you. I cannot bring her back or make u feel better but unfortunately I may inadvertently end up hurting u... please forgive me

She knew fully how much you loved her, if only she had control over her mortality she would have definitely, most certainly, chosen, staying with you

Nisha, please don't be sorry. 

It is beautiful song. I cry very easily now. Earlier I didn't know how people could get emotional and cry. But now I just need to think or be reminded of her and I can go on an on. 

Infact, saw that movie as well. Nice movie. Am not Tamilain. But read the story the saw the movie with subtitles. Beautiful. 

Thank you for many such updates where you remind me of my Maa when R&B remembers his. Like feeding Paratha's. Foremost would be when SAM tells that she wishes she somehow could bring back Maa for his sake.  

You write beautifully. You have touched my heart with your writing and each time you talk about Maa I see my Maa. Please never stop writing this tale. Let it go on forever. 

Fingers ka kaam kisi aur par chhod de😳😉

He doesn't know that I went through with it yet. He and my mom both voted against chopping it off...they wanted me to just trim it. Mom was bomb #1 to explode after I came home and I'm expecting bomb #2 to explode when he sees me tonight. 😳
Originally posted by putti77

A day without you
Is like day without LIGHT
Because you LIGHT up my life

My eyes CRY for you
My EMPTY arms
Reach out to you

Please don't go RnB
Putti beautiful👏
Originally posted by nividances

Thanks putti. It was a terrifying experience...I told the lady how much to cut and then kept my eyes closed the entire time. I was literally digging my nails into the arms of the chair as the lady made the first snip. They gave me a lollipop at the end for braving through it. 🤣

Tum meri 7 year old ki tarah maloom padti ho, woh "can I have a sucker for my brother? Can I have a sucker for my neighbor? Can I have a sucker for that one kid I met in preschool? Can I have a sucker for my tennis friend?"

He knows where the bin is @ Great Clips under the cash register, he will walk straight to it...
Like he is the khazhanchi/cashier😆