Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NSB7

hey hi sushma

Yes I'm from Bangalore 
Good to know you ðŸ˜ƒ

Welcome aboard Vani visits the city but is from another cool place.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Bangalore toli we must call it ðŸ˜‰
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
EnVee,jyoti too are bangaloreans...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
be back later.. just read the water play update...so cute...
the lovely image..
kaise reh payega humara R&B ...
Ranjan was so happy ..
of course Ritu had to call..

Vani my opinion I feel Ritu probably is working really hard now cause she is new , she must be scared of the new role herself , and surprising she even scaled herself down..
But i have had one desi manager man when i came into this country and worked in bay area that was the worst ever, Indians behave the worst with a fellow indian..
They think they own you, u can not even smile and discuss what you did over weekend well u are supposed to work ..😉 so in US i think i have always worked better with non-indian bosses.

Regarding unmarried indian bosses it depends on what they are after.. if they are after finding a guy u are ok if they are after becoming the next VP u are doomed 😆😆😆

And so @vani u married a non iyer ab woh story toh u have to tell us one day 😳😳😳 i keep telling my husband i wish i had met him outside the arranged married fabric it would have been so much fun 😉

and Dr Noufi i just saw the malayalam drishyam 2 weeks back too too too good and recently saw ok kanmani i hated the movie but man dilquar salman 😳...totally cute and of course me used to be a big fan of prithviraj 😃

chalo see you all later
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

hey hi sushma

Yes I'm from Bangalore 
Good to know you ðŸ˜ƒ

good to know u too ur name?
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

namratha is from bangalore.
dristi s frm guwahati sushama

oh nice thank u ishruhi..
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Sush welcome. We are bunch of people from Bangalore.
Nammu
Shipa
SR
Mr PsychoTech on vacation currently
Putti myself
Srividhya
Vaani

Sorry if I have missed anyone.

Omg so many bangalorians wow...
Amazing. ..
hey guys to all
SushSathisha thumbnail
ty so much... im still getting to know all.. not so familiar with names sorry oops hehe
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[

Vani my opinion I feel Ritu probably is working really hard now cause she is new , she must be scared of the new role herself , and surprising she even scaled herself down..
But i have had one desi manager man when i came into this country and worked in bay area that was the worst ever, Indians behave the worst with a fellow indian..
They think they own you, u can not even smile and discuss what you did over weekend well u are supposed to work ..😉 so in US i think i have always worked better with non-indian bosses.

Regarding unmarried indian bosses it depends on what they are after.. if they are after finding a guy u are ok if they are after becoming the next VP u are doomed 😆😆😆

And so @vani u married a non iyer ab woh story toh u have to tell us one day
😳😳😳 i keep telling my husband i wish i had met him outside the arranged married fabric it would have been so much fun 😉

and Dr Noufi i just saw the malayalam drishyam 2 weeks back too too too good and recently saw ok kanmani i hated the movie but man dilquar salman 😳...totally cute and of course me used to be a big fan of prithviraj 😃

chalo see you all later
[/QUOTE] 

My son said the same about his first boss in US. He was so relieved when he moved to another team and had a local Boss. I have never had any issues, though school principals were ladies throughout ðŸ˜Š  and now of course, no boss!!!
As for my kahani...very simple Anu. Hubs is a kannadiga , but marriage was arranged. My parents are very liberal and  they felt as long as the guy was good, all else was fine. 

It is another matter that all my inlaws laugh when i speak kannada as they call it convent kannada...
All of them speak Tamil, so I never bothered to really learn . And we both speak Hindi at home as hubs does not speak Tamil and I don't speak kannada ðŸ˜†
And son has married an Iyengar who does not speak Tamil too...enna sollradu chollu ( what do i say ??? )
Another post and I shall tell you about the son's wedding in Seattle...hilarious ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Sush welcome. We are bunch of people from Bangalore.
Nammu
Shipa
SR
Mr PsychoTech on vacation currently
Putti myself
Srividhya
Vaani

Sorry if I have missed anyone.

Was suggesting to SriVidya that we all meet up when Iam in Blr next for a long SOSY session...Would be just great !! I make a trip every other month ...almost...