Software Symphony 30 A sorrow I nurtured on 127 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

A lil more than medium but shorter than long...long hair is good but u have to take care of it.

And Nivi...it can be other way around too...when we are here you are not there...πŸ˜†

U r the head poetess of SoSy...and u are missed and ur quotes too.

You caught me there Shilpa πŸ˜†
Right now, I'm a bit busy juggling a few things so I can't frequent SoSy as much as I would like. I will try to post as much as I can during peak visiting hours though. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Was suggesting to SriVidya that we all meet up when Iam in Blr next for a long SOSY session...Would be just great !! I make a trip every other month ...almost...
wow looks like bangalore shines here..
haha discussing Sosy awesome
Originally posted by nividances

You caught me there Shilpa πŸ˜†
Right now, I'm a bit busy juggling a few things so I can't frequent SoSy as much as I would like. I will try to post as much as I can during peak visiting hours though. πŸ˜›

Nivi go for a haircut! Given that U are starting a new job, apperance etc mattters in the interview. Or iron them so they look nice and slick to show off πŸ˜›. I was in banking and the women were in  coiffured look. Go for a style which is easy to manage. If you are in client facing job then presentation matters more. My sister has long hair, everytime she thnks of cutting she starts thinking of all the time investment she has done to take care of them and drops the ideaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hello jothy and others online...yes vani if you are here every month lets definitely plan to meet up some time...:) 

It's always interesting to debate about working late or hanging out with friend's n family.

I have a very good friend back in SF after her undergrad she started to work at KPMG. She would work 18 hours a day on regular basis. She would check in a hotel across the office rather than go home to catch up on sleep. She took many interim international jobs when the opportunity would arise. (So she could travel) She did executive MBA from Haas (Ivy League) she is 35 and she is partner in the firm. She was very aggressive about her work. Now she is focusing on dating and trying to find a good American Chinese boy which is really tough but on the same hand she is very successful and she is having a laugh at some of her friends who were having fun and are single like her. They partied and she slogged.

Ritu woman could be like her, proving her metal nothing wrong with that. But puts a pressure on the other women colleagues.

I hate women showing up at work in 2-4 weeks after giving birth. And they are super fit and working away, puts a lot of pressure on other women. Or the worst I heard was 3 hours after giving birth the woman (Internal counsel) was on her blackberry and shooting emails and was at work in 2 days.

At the end of the day, if that floats your boat then go for it, don't rock others.😊

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

It's always interesting to debate about working late or hanging out with friend's n family.

I have a very good friend back in SF after her undergrad she started to work at KPMG. She would work 18 hours a day on regular basis. She would check in a hotel across the office rather than go home to catch up on sleep. She took many interim international jobs when the opportunity would arise. (So she could travel) She did executive MBA from Haas (Ivy League) she is 35 and she is partner in the firm. She was very aggressive about her work. Now she is focusing on dating and trying to find a good American Chinese boy which is really tough but on the same hand she is very successful and she is having a laugh at some of her friends who were having fun and are single like her. They partied and she slogged.

Ritu woman could be like her, proving her metal nothing wrong with that. But puts a pressure on the other women colleagues.

I hate women showing up at work in 2-4 weeks after giving birth. And they are super fit and working away, puts a lot of pressure on other women. Or the worst I heard was 3 hours after giving birth the woman (Internal counsel) was on her blackberry and shooting emails and was at work in 2 days.

At the end of the day, if that floats your boat then go for it, don't rock others.😊

See that is exactly what I am saying...Ritu's intention was never to rock II's boat...nor the other ladies's u described here...The problem is within II ----- she is jealous...She is rocking her own boat...She wants both family fun and very fast career growth which requires extra time and effort...which she also stopped putting after she got married...that is also an itch...she already thinks that marriage/kids stop women...to an extent yes because priorities change...responsibilities happen...

The thing is ur life has ur own priorities...If u have family as a priority u slack in another...For ritu it is a different case...II has to accept that...The problem is within II...not in Ritu... 
Originally posted by dristi64

Like you said- difference in perspective😊
About II - Ritu has no idea how she is nor is she required to know. We love the protagonist and hence, wish that everything goes her way. But let's give Ritu the benefit of doubt before we judge her as a workaholic with no life.😳
swathi and shev...I agree and also agree with drishti that I must give her benifit of doubt..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by sush_avina

Nisha wen u updating??
update around 7.30 everyday
wonderful comments by all..
totally lets give Ritu the benefit of doubt..
@Shev Haas School in berkley awesome...
@vani so cute kannadiga is not a big difference i thought a punjabi given you have an older son in those days it would have been something πŸ˜‰
I cant wait for my kids to marry anyone outside the iyer clan, i want a punjabi boy for my daughter in a horse like so bad i think she may put the mala on the horse instead πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and please tell us  about ur son's wedding u know right iyer boy marrying an iyengar girl is like shiva marrying parvati so perfect 😳 and i can imagine the fun there cause right from tying the saree to calling rasam sathumadu things are different so must have been like II & R&B shaadi what funnn!!!!!

BTW my inlaws live in bangalore too.. so whenever i come would love to meet you guys..

Finally exams over 😳
hy all
i saw dil dhadakne do.. it was an okay movie with a brilliant concept ie position of females in indian society!