jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha its such a nice update 
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

shruti u cut ur long hair above ur shoulders???
duniya aur mein aapko maaf nahi dene waali!!!

with tears,
a girl with some fur or thread like thing instead of hair,who loves long hair the most!!!!

Arey I was so sick of doing chotis.  When we were in school it was black Ribbons, in college one choti all the time, they were so long and silky I couldn't open them, all my friends had these fantastic styles, then I decided bas, I will also do it, let's see. BTW it did grow back quite a bit again. 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Ritu has achieved much more at an age almost as old as II

Its clear how
She never had a life...she never took a break maybe..
What's the point of working so hard when u can't enjoy the satisfaction of a good day at work once u get back home and give yourself some great time as a reward for the work u did???

Sorry

But working friday evening doesn't mean that they don't enjoy πŸ˜Š I am equally the same person...Infact I find a unique joy in just working...When u r not married, working at office late nite...enjoying a late morning sleep is fun as well...and u have the luxury to do it...Ritu could be one such person who works hard and parties hard...and she just asked II about something...she didnt order II to come to office...so basically she didnt do any mistake...according to me she is living her life the way she wants...and everyone has their own definition of 'fun' in life...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Sorry

But working friday evening doesn't mean that they don't enjoy πŸ˜Š I am equally the same person...Infact I find a unique joy in just working...When u r not married, working at office late nite...enjoying a late morning sleep is fun as well...and u have the luxury to do it...Ritu could be one such person who works hard and parties hard...and she just asked II about something...she didnt order II to come to office...so basically she didnt do any mistake...according to me she is living her life the way she wants...and everyone has their own definition of 'fun' in life...

So true Swathi😊
Work maybe equally fun as family time or a different kind of fun. In fact, sometimes it brings a lot more satisfaction than turning every weekend into a party.
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How many which ways to (not) go

R&B n Manny's conversation reflects true bonding of siblings... However mad u might be at each other...however selfish u can be for urself but deep down the heart, u know wat the other means to u... 😳 ..Its the beauty of brother-sister bonding...❀️
When Manny asked R&B if he loves Sam more than her, she reminded me of myself...I always used to complain my bro that he loves dii more than me although I know that he loves both of us equally but its always good to hear this from him...to get pampered by him... 😳 πŸ˜† ...(OMG am badly missing him noww... 😭 )

Woww...Kids party at MM...sounds fun.. πŸ˜‰
Oh My M...!!!...Lasya in Bikini...
Butter...πŸ€— 😳
Gone to Butter mode for a while...

Off to read Next chapter... πŸ˜ƒ
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You Know this ritu madam will make II realize how important it is to have a family. Raat ke 9 baje she is still at work. In contrast II is having a blast with her entire family. I am sure she will be able to see the stark difference very soon. 
This Ritu with her Modi style work habits 20 hours in a day will soon make her realize it not worth it. Clever nish eh???

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Evening @ Malcha Marg
Wow...awesome family time...πŸ˜ƒ
N thankfully for once Manny didn't spoil it...😊
Infact I reduce my hatred towards her by 10 for all the cutish childhood stories of Dude... (Back to Dude mode...😳)
Bachpan mein bhi kitna cute tha...πŸ˜‰

Then Ritu...she seems to be an independent girl living life her style...working friday night...good...I hope she doesn't create any trouble for II...

All in All a fantastic update Nisha...πŸ€—

P.S. Couldn't read any comments today..πŸ˜”... Pls tell me if I missed anything...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks manny for not throwing ur self wala attitude now!!!

bye all!!
SushSathisha thumbnail
Yiyyy family time in MM
manny! She tells her about R&Bs pranks.. hihi
I find this Rita kind of fishy!
Ty nisha
SushSathisha thumbnail
I can actually imagine lady a in that chotu bikini 
I love babies