Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi change it up before the wedding... dont chop off more than 6 inches, phir shaadi mein if u want to wear parandi u cant.

But chopping it off after years of having long hair should be exciting
I BET U WILL LOOK LOVELY

Dude to waise bhi fida hai tum par... tum kuch bhi kar lo... aage peechhe mandrayega

10 inches is the minimum they require for donation Nish. I've always been very attached to my hair so even if I decide to cut it, I at least want someone else to enjoy it. I have the hair appointment this weekend, so I have a few more days to think about the trim versus cut decision. I'll let you all know what I decide. 😊
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

may be keep it till the wedding and cut it after that...a new look for a new beginning style 😳

It's taken me years to come to the point of finally being excited about a haircut, otherwise I always dreaded when scissors came anywhere near my hair. Basically, if I don't do it now, it may take another decade or so for me to muster up the courage to do so. 😆

And there will be change galore after the wedding Nam, so I don't think I will be brave enough to throw myself into a new look as well. 
nividances thumbnail
Thank you for all the suggestions everyone! Chalo, I'm off for tonight...have to go wash this hair first and then head off to bed. 😊
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

It's taken me years to come to the point of finally being excited about a haircut, otherwise I always dreaded when scissors came anywhere near my hair. Basically, if I don't do it now, it may take another decade or so for me to muster up the courage to do so. 😆

And there will be change galore after the wedding Nam, so I don't think I will be brave enough to throw myself into a new look as well. 

mmm yes I got it!! But I feel proud u want to cut and t for a donation...good night 😃
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi change it up before the wedding... dont chop off more than 6 inches, phir shaadi mein if u want to wear parandi u cant.

But chopping it off after years of having long hair should be exciting
I BET U WILL LOOK LOVELY

Dude to waise bhi fida hai tum par... tum kuch bhi kar lo... aage peechhe mandrayega

Ha ha ha...my hair was well below my waist...got halo of the year award at college farewell...then one fine day chopped it to a blunt, well above my shoulders. My grandmother totally freaked out... She ranted and raved and said it was all because I was in wrong company and my supposedly "modern" friends influenced me. She even told them off when they came visitng can you imagine!!!!
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the 30th nisha...looks like with this thread everyone has suddenly started thinking...Manny for once talked about her dad and how she feels about it..and II for once wants to do something so that she doesn't fight with R&B...and R&B is R&B...he's to unpredictable..let's see wat u have in store for us nisha :)
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LASYA in a bikini????!!!!🤗❤️
Sorry, that's all I got out of the update on my first read. Will come back later and read again to focus on Manny 😆
charlie1950 thumbnail
Badi aye dad ki fikar karne wali
Go away meanie
Our gudiya ll is here
Ur not needed
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
shruti u cut ur long hair above ur shoulders???
duniya aur mein aapko maaf nahi dene waali!!!

with tears,
a girl with some fur or thread like thing instead of hair,who loves long hair the most!!!!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww actually liked manny here.  Lovely update nisha