Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow ... Manny has insecurity issues isn't it ??? She feels no one loves her..  

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Evening @ Malcha Marg

"How was ur day?" he asked

"The new boss is sharp as a tack so cant even hate her" II mumbled sitting down by him

"Umm.. what was her name?" he asked preoccupied

"Ritu Madaan" she said "TWO As"

He chuckled

"She already has the hang of it, this is her first SW deployment job... she had been a Program Manager at IBM I am told,  writing Enterprise SW" II said

"Where?" he asked curiosly

"Amherst?"" or someplace" she said "Never sold or installed SW before... could have fooled me" she mumbled

"Is it good to work for a smart person who knows his/her way? Or is it good to work for someone that doesnt know what u do in a typical day?" "U know a good leader but not a good techie?" he asked

"I am conflicted.. Bally was a star... superb in both areas" she smiled

"How many has she managed before" he asked

"She said MODERATE" "Maine socha 5 or 10 people"II chuckled

"How many was it?" he asked offering his pencil to Lasya, but holding the sharp end

"Immediate team 9? the extended heirarchy? OVER 80" II was in awe

"Thats great" he said admiringly

"Why would she take a job of managing ONE person? thats me... and my team of 4, now 3 Deployment  coolies?" she asked

"Maybe she wants a change from the cut throat SW writing environment... the whole AGILE thing is not everyone's cup of tea" he said

"She looks lovely, she has a Ph D... she is sharp as a tack... she has IBM on her resume'.. uski life to set hai" II smiled weakly

He gently pulled her towards him

"Uve had a busy week, u are holding the baby in the (US) flag, u have a housefull of boys.. and u get to sit by me" he whispered

"Baaqi sab to theek hai... why did u say sitting by you?" she asked innocently

"Really II?" he was mock angry

"I would trade for sitting in your lap" she mumbled

"Lets go up" he cooed

"I am holding the kozhandai da" she complained

"I think I can hold u both" he smiled

He let her rest and rub the back of her head on his arm and shoulder... and yawn

"Uve had a rough week... why did u do the sleepover?" he asked

"Because, tum ja rahe ho... after u go I will be too tired to cry" she said

Lasya cooed louldy

"See even she agrees"II giggled

He gently wrapped his arm around her

"Tumne kya kiya saara din?" she asked

"Umm.. worked... met Mihir from Noon to 5 ish.. for 18 holes at Golf Course"

"Aaj poker nahi hai?" she asked

"Dunno" he said, leaning on the sof

"Pohaade da" she said

"Poker?" he asked softly

She didnt respond, Lasya lay on her belly and kicked her feet trying to turn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were multiple hoses in the side of the house ina grassy patch, the kids wore their swim shorts, and II wore a old cotton capri and sleeveless tee and joined in on the fun...
 Sam had sent water toys with Nandu.. water guns and pellets and water balloons, they were the pool people so they were prepared

He wandered over leaned on the wall and watched, the guards gawked too, helping her with chasing the boys, soon Mahavir and Santram came out

When Ranjan returned there was a Holi party in June...
He got off his car and didnt go in, he walked over... and reached for the baby, II handed him the baby

"Shor to machega... aaj Friday hai, hai na gudiyaaa" he cooed to her
She was really happy, she kicked her feet on his belly

"Thatha enna solra? full freedom solrala?" (what is dadu saying?)

Lasya cooed exposing grain like teeth...

"Hey can u go get the fruit bars I put in the frezer? Whats water fight without those?" II giggled

She leaned on the wall, R&B brought a carton of various flavored ones
She called Sam and asked her is the baby could get a few "licks"

"WAHA PAANI MEIN KHEL RAHI HAI and u are asking me this?" Sam laughed hysterically

"I mean... u know" II mumbled

The flood lights around the house was lit... the Kenyan Consular peeked from his balcony though he couldsnt see a thing... there was barbed wire fence over the walls and trees everywhere

II checked on her veggie plants...
Shravu:Chithi how come Nandu always gets to us the bigger water gun?

"No raja, he gave Anay two turns kannappa" she begged
"NO ANKUR TOOK ONE... then it was MY turn I never got any"

"Hey" R&B interuppted

"UNCLE R ITS NOT FAIR" Shravu cried

"OK.. Do u want to go with me so we can get u one?" he asked

"YESS"

II shook her head in despair "No dont" she said sadly

"Nandu... can I see that please?" R&B asked

Handing it to Shravu

"Its OK if u missed the amphibians question Uncle R I LOVE U" Shravu said cleverly

"Ofcourse it is" II rolled her eyes

Manny came... the kids soaked Manny and Vik

"Will u call for pizza?" she asked R&B
He nodded... "Do u want to go eat out?"

She shook her head "Mmm...mmm"

"They wont mind" he said

"I know they wont... paavam Dad" she mumbled

"Lets all go" he said

"No da... umm too"
EXPENSIVE?
MORON!!

"Umm.. u know... get them changed get them loaded in the car... romba kashtam da

I want to curl up and watch  UP with them... 3:1 UP won" she giggled

"Tumhara idea tha?" Manny asked

II nodded smiling

"this is nice... this is where we used to play... aur yeh gadha BALCONY SE HOSE LAGAKAR HE WOULD SPRAY US" Manny punched R&B

R&B half smiled
"One he had a hose in EVERY frickin balcony, Sam and I cudnt even come in" "we waited until midnight... bahar till Ma and Dad came home"

"HOW TERRIBLE" II was shocked

"Arey isne hum dono ka bahut khoon choosa hai" she said casually

II laughed hysterically

"I am telling u... if u have kids DO NOT let them play with him... he is PURE EVIL" Manny warned

II nodded shyly

"He made a bunch of his teen friends smoke oregano fooling them into believing it was weed" Manny rolled on the grass the boys soaked her again

"REALLY?' II asked R&B

He nodded, his lip twitching lazily

"Bahut kameena hai yeh... one he put a tampon at the bottom of Mihir's milkshake, Mihir threw up all over
the couch when he found out when he was retching R&B picked the tampon up with ketchup hands and squeezed it"🤣

"SO BAD" HOW COULD U" II punched him with Lasya's fat fist

"I am telling u Ishita...

Ranjan came back with his drink... puttar aapko Indian khaana hai ya Chinese?" he asked

"Not Indian" II giggled

Ranjan smiled texting.. nodded
The help moved the wrought iron chairs from the back they all sat around... as the kids played

II's phone rang...

"Hey" Ritu said

"Oh hi! Ritu its almost 9" II said shocked

"Hey where are today's instal reports?" she asked

"are u still at work?" Ii asked

"Ya" Ritu sounded impatient but the kids were making too much noise so she didnt get it

R&B took the baby... II walked away shutting a ear

"Ya can u tell me where u put the reports?" Ritu asked again

"Oh! BTW ITS FRIDAY NIGHT. SHUDNT U BE HOME? II asked cheerfully

"I will go soon" Ritu waited

"Sorry Ritu.. umm.. I think its in the cabinet outside my cube...
locked up... since it contains credit card loan number info etc of automobile Customers, Legal dinged us when a sheet was left at a printer once" II explained

"I understand, but I wanted those" Ritu said

"Oh?" Ii mumbled  "Umm.. I think Ashwini saves them on the network some place... I could find those when I log on and send u the link, u can reprint?
"" II offered

"Umm.. no looks like u are with ur family now... it doesnt matter" she said pleasantly

"I am sorry since I was the only person looking at them the last couple months when I was done I would shove them in the cabinet and lock it

"Well that must change" Ritu giggled

"Oh yes... sorry it will" II promised

"Thanks Ishita... II?" she asked

"Its fine" Ii said smiling

"Have a good weekend"

"U 2"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nividances

Just want to gather opinions on a completely random matter: long hair or short/medium length? 

A lil more than medium but shorter than long...long hair is good but u have to take care of it.

And Nivi...it can be other way around too...when we are here you are not there...😆

U r the head poetess of SoSy...and u are missed and ur quotes too.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Evening @MM

Family time 😃 ...Manny included !!!
And then Ritu happens 😕...Sorry for stereotyping her...but I have heard that single female bosses can be tough to tackle...any comments ?? and , am  I exposing myself  to a firing squad ?!

ladies...fire away 😉

And hope all in South Carolina ok...am just watching news about a shootout...😭
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Butter... I can so imagine her in that bikini
I love babies!!!! 
Pure joy!!!! 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I could hear giggles laughter water noise music and everything while I read the post..
Sooo good..!! Awesome to have the kids there... A day filled with childhood memories and smiles and all that 

Superb superb superb...I can see Manny enjoying herself and I feel its great when she forgets get her sarcastic rude self along 

I loveddd the update 

Ritu...stop spoiling II's home time OK!!!!!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have to things to say abt the evening at MM

Dude...u r too evil...such dirty pranks...tampon...ewww...🤣..Actually Nisha u r the culprit...u r cooking up such mischevious ideas...

And I want to join them in their water play...how can i do it...????

I loved Manny sharing these things with II...meanie se acchhi ban gayi...👏 But she loves her brother too much and wants to be loved back.

So Ritu Madaan is a workaholic and II is jealous of her but also admires her...no wonder, Ritu has achieved something that always II aspired to be.

Thanks for the second update Nisha...I really wish everybody joins in on the fun...all the people of MM, Shantiniketan, DII, Munirka...it will be like a send off party for the Dude...

Everybody should have fun and Dude must miss all this in Paris...wondering what his wife is upto now.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ritu has achieved much more at an age almost as old as II
Its clear how
She never had a life...she never took a break maybe..
What's the point of working so hard when u can't enjoy the satisfaction of a good day at work once u get back home and give yourself some great time as a reward for the work u did???
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Such a lovely update..and then comes ritu madaan with two As...she had to call at Friday night...she's a workaholic and has achieved what II always wanted to achieve...i see fireworks...ye bandi II ki life kharab Karne wali hai
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Manny is so hot and cold. 
When Raman pacified her I was reminded of my own brother :)

Her intentions are noble when it comes to her family and Raman but with II? No wonder she hates Manny and thn Manny complains also 

I was wondering how Raman loves Manny but thethen I was like of course he will, you always love your siblings no matter what...but yes, Manny is right, I feel he loves Sam more 😃

Love knowing Raman's childhood stories. Wonder when chotu Raman or II will come along to create more stories 😉

I feel for II. Genuinely do. And also ranjan. 

Sigh :(
Edited by arshi21 - 8 years ago