Software Symphony 30 A sorrow I nurtured on 127 - Page 21

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Splendid update as always Nisha...
Love the way R&B holds back all info about II and him saying it is private and between them Embarrassed
I also love the way he consoles Manny and pacifies her...

Manny is a troubled soul and needs help...Though iam constantly tempted to raid Kektas cupboard for the large bindis and present them to her, I also feel for her at another level...she needs help and is reaching out...Just has a viperish tongue , with holds no barred...

But whenever she attacks II, all my protective instincts are out and " I DO AN ANU " Big smile
Await the arrival of the Iyer warrior and a few heated exchanges between the two...DO NOT want II crying but respond word for word...No nathanar kodumai ( sil troubles ) here...

Our II is not an aiyeo paavam, so Manny beware !!

Nice update I like the brother and sister conversation touching, Manny is jealous of Sam 
"I love u too" he said

"ME TOO... Not ME" she said jealous

"OK I love you and love Sam too"  Very well written NishaClap

"I think II hates me" Manya saidAngry  No it's you who don't like II and I think R&B knows it.
Edited by kavitha03 - 6 years ago
The pain that each of the siblings and the dad are holding on to has been driving them to do things seeking solace...be it in having Lasya...walking in to DII seeking a bride for his son, hooking up with the guy on the side seat or facing his Rakshashi step for step...their blending brings both pleasure and pain...while 3 have made what appears the right choice the other has faltered yet again...she returned hoping a miracle had restored things to what it was only to find more hearts were let down...
having a  conversation can resolve issues to some extent but it requires great effort as the intensity of pain  has not been diluted...a band aid over a festering sore will heal in time but some skin and tissues will be torn off as well in the bargain.

Interestingly crafted conversation between the siblings...II seeking the escape route as well...surrounding herself with other people's kids...the Dude and his II dont bare to each other all the time what the other means how would it be shared with Manny...

Each of them is attached to Savitha in their own way and see a bit of her in II...i really wonder what R&B and II Savvy would turn out to be with iyer features and traits stamped on her DNA...

A battle of wits will ensue when the iyer warrior emerges...await it eagerly
Originally posted by kavitha03

Nice update I like the brother and sister conversation touching, Manny is jealous of Sam 
"I love u too" he said

"ME TOO... Not ME" she said jealous

"OK I love you and love Sam too"  Very well written NishaClap

"I think II hates me" Manya saidAngry  No it's you who don't like II and I think R&B knows it.
Is MAANYA manipulating facts? Confused
Or 
Is she really that confused? 
I wonder!Day Dreaming
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Love the way R&B holds back all info about II and him saying it is private and between them Embarrassed

Manny is a troubled soul and needs help...Though iam constantly tempted to raid Kektas cupboard for the large bindis and present them to her, I also feel for her at another level...she needs help and is reaching out...Just has a viperish tongue , with holds no barred...

But whenever she attacks II, all my protective instincts are out and " I DO AN ANU " Big smile
Await the arrival of the Iyer warrior and a few heated exchanges between the two...DO NOT want II crying but respond word for word...No nathanar kodumai ( sil troubles ) here...

Omg Vani u stole my words ..ditto ditto ditto Clap  i just get sooo mad when she lashes out on II thats so not fair.. I dont think II will ever fight back .. i can never ever respond to folks when they say a mean thing .. i am dumb stuck then post that i do postmortem and think i could have responded x/y/z u know its an art to be able to give back to folks ..

u know in a way R&B is like Bala or any Iyer dude they will never ever tell a word about their wives to their side of the family bus sunte rahenge Angry now when he leaves pavam what will happen to II Cry i am so worried for the playdate ..couldnt she have given one day to R&B Cry

see you all soon

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Omg Vani u stole my words ..ditto ditto ditto Clap  i just get sooo mad when she lashes out on II thats so not fair.. I dont think II will ever fight back .. i can never ever respond to folks when they say a mean thing .. i am dumb stuck then post that i do postmortem and think i could have responded x/y/z u know its an art to be able to give back to folks ..

u know in a way R&B is like Bala or any Iyer dude they will never ever tell a word about their wives to their side of the family bus sunte rahenge Angry now when he leaves pavam what will happen to II Cry i am so worried for the playdate ..couldnt she have given one day to R&B Cry

see you all soon

I'm also like thatConfused
Why Manny why

"Dont tell me she is yet another Jor Bagh and Aurangazeb Rd wife? After a point they only see the shopping and the bling" Manny said

in 3 months where did u find that ..like seriously where..she went shopping when she was sick for 3 hours for ikkat which u didnt like..

sorry ladies i CANT like this MEANY MANNY II ne uska kya bigada..
Appa wouldnt be this mean to R&B ever

and R&B listened right yes he is cool , all nice , all private like all our husbands just sunenge kuch nahi bolenge ..

Meri II when will u learn , you wont, u will call playdates,cook ,clean and not spend time with your husband before he leaves ..

This update i could only feel for II CryCry Manny will make a mince meat of her ..R&B never has to stay with appa more than one night ...CryCryCry
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

see you all soon

Hey Soul sister Smile

Need some of your support in holding II up against Manny ( and perhaps Ritu !! )
I have the same issue about responding to people...My postmortem of course has me holding forth in solitude and smacking myself for staying dumbstruck Confused

Is it an Iyer dude trait to not take the wife's side...i think it is a ' husbandly trait ' ...Mine is not an Iyer and follows your words to the T Big smile

I have not figured the playdate out too. Thought they were going to Kerala. Chal koi nahi, but Iam garnering up my army to back II ...
She will not weep and cry but live up to the Iyer Warrior Princess status. After all, this an Iyer writing this too Wink...izzat ka savaal hai bhai !!!