IshRa FF : ||Tum Dena Sath Mera||(chap 17/pg 132) 17th OCT Th #1

ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey, surprise!!! Okay, I know I have pending works which I'll continue after 16th July.. But now as per request I'm starting a new story, It will be a SS only.. Dedicating this story to Usaonly

Okay!! Without wasting time I'm starting...

Tum Dena Sath Mera..

Writer's POV

Sriperumbhadur, a small village from Chennai, the village has natural beauty with green trees, small houses.. The people from there simple yet, their life style is simple... But one thing is still not developed yet, actually developed for the boys not for the girls and that is education... They thought what will girls do after studying, and so each and every girl from this village studied only 4-5 classes and after that they get married, the girls had no ambitions no dreams... They lead a miserable life but only one girl from this village is quiet different, different from others - Ishita Iyer, she has dreams, but as she is a girl, people doesn't allow her to study more and so she stopped her studies after 10th class, she wants to learn more, wants to live a independent life but people from there doesn't allow her, Education is only exist for the boys who can go out from the village and live their own life on their own rules...

As Ishita discontinued her studies, her appa get her married soon... She is epitome of beauty, her long straight black hair, bold almond eyes, pink lips made her look more beautiful... Anyone can fall easily in love with her and so her appa decides to get her married with their family friend's son Subhu but as fate decides something else!!! Ishita is a uneducated girl, though she passed 10th standard but still she doesn't know English fluently and being a NRI Subhu, it was totally embrassing for him to marry a girl who is uneducated, though he likes her but still his own principal doesn't allow it and he refused to marry her...

In other hand, Mumbai, a city of joy where people is so much busy, busy for themselves only... In this city, people comes to achieve the heights of success and among those people, Raman Kumar Bhalla is one... Most stylist, handsome yet, well educated business tycoon... He achieved the success in a short time span, he won so many best CEO of the year award when he works under a company but later he is owning his own company...

Raman Kumar Bhalla, perfect inspiration of every business man and a perfect guy for every girl.. He is the most handsome bachelor for whom girls are ready in his one response...

They belongs from different country, from different life style.. How will they collide??

Ishita's POV

My fate always played a dirty game with me, now I haven't any faith on my fate... But still I think sometime, good things happens with good people.. I never think bad for anyone, then why god punish me in such ways... Will god never send anyone for me?? Who will love me what I'm, will always be in my side and will always support me!!! Will god ever send HIM??

So, how's the Small Glimpse... Do comment & press the like button...

For PM, new readers buddy me.

Thank you.

Edited by _KP.ISHRA_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sounds very interesting
update soon
thanx for d pm
..KaranFan.. thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

sounds very interesting
update soon
thanx for d pm

Thanks prachi 😊
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start.
But Triplicane is not a village on the outskirts of Chennai it is busy place almost in the heart of the city. You can use Sriperumbhadur which is in outskirts of Chennai.

Thanks for the PM
Edited by mayasundar - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all thank you so much Diya for writing the story on my request .The story line total different and look very  interesting. How they will meet and where they will meet and when they will meet are  the questions  and waiting for the answer?Please continue when you have time dear.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasundar

Nice start.

But Triplicane is not a village on the outskirts of Chennai it is busy place almost in the heart of the city. You can use Sriperumbhadur which is in outskirts of Chennai.

Thanks for the PM

Thanks Maya for the information.🤗
imabinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting...
Continue soon & thanx for the pm...
Edited by NAKSH_Abi - 8 years ago
..KaranFan.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Thanks Maya for the information.🤗

Thank Maya!! Actually I don't know anything from Chennai, one of my fb frnd told me abt the place so I used!! I'll edit the place, thanks for the information...
..KaranFan.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

First of all thank you so much Diya for writing the story on my request .The story line total different and look very interesting. How they will meet and where they will meet and when they will meet are the questions and waiting for the answer?Please continue when you have time dear.

Thanks Jum!! Well When I'll get time, I'll post the next... And you'll get your answers step by step 😃