Arshi FF : Deewangi ~ Part 11 Updated ~

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue ...

Deewangi ki koi hadd nahi ,
Naa hi koi seema hai ... 
Deewano ne toh bas har hadd ko bhulakar ,
Bas apni deewangi ko paana seekha hai ...

So this is my first Arshi FF on IF 
How's the prologue
Please "Like" and "Comment" 
And I am new on IF so please buddy me 

CHARACTER SKETCH

ASR ( Arnav Singh Raizada  ) ; 28 years old , owner of AR ,Arrogant , ruthless , sinfully handsome , mouth ravishing (my personal view ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) , casenova with loads of money , attitude , aura and a mind blowing muscular body , looks that a girl could die for๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Khushi Gupta ; 19 years old , bubbly , cute , chirpy , innocent , nave , incredibly beautiful , doing bachelors in fashion designing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

Payal , Akash , Mami , Mami , Nani , Buaji , Amma and Babuji's are same as in the show except there is no Shyam and Anjali is happily married to Rahul Oberoi ...

Payal is working in Akash's office and they are dating ...

Akash is handling the other branch of AR so ASR doesn't about Payal and Akash's relationship...

Khushi has a best friend " Samrat " naam toh suna hi hoga... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lavanya is ASR's current girlfriend and arm candy...

PLEASE 'LIKE' AND 'COMMENT' AND GIVE YOUR REVIEWS
AND BUDDY ME ๐Ÿ˜Š

WITH LOTS OF LOVE
7APK๐Ÿ˜ณ

INDEX

Prologue - Above...

Character Sketch - Above...

Part 1 - Scroll Down ...

Part 2 - Scroll Down ...

Edited by 7APK - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting! Would love to read more dear :D 
 Please pm me too :) 
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

Lovely! 

Just how we make another post, you post the chapter. 

For example : 

( below my post you can post another post & title your chapter eg. Chapter One & in the same post write the chapter :) ) 

I hope you understand :) 

Sorry for not replying previous pm, was lately busy! 
7APK thumbnail
Part - 1

1 May , 2014 ...

ASR was as usual busy spitting fire on our poor Aman ...

ASR (on call ) : what the hell is this Aman , how this stupid car can stop working on the middle of the road ...

Aman : but ASR ...

ASR : what the ! how dare you Aman ??????? I have an important meeting in an hour and I am stuck here , just because of this stupid car ๐Ÿ˜ก
You have fifteen minutes I want a car otherwise don't bother to show me your face again ...

Aman : ASR its raining and ...
before he could complete the call was cut ...

Here ASR was standing in the heavy rain under the shed just then his eyes catches a  glimpse of white , he saw a girl clad in a white anarkali dancing in the rain , just then a word came out of his mouth without his knowledge ' ANGEL '

ASR : (st) Angel ๐Ÿ˜Š yeah she is truly an Angel come descending from heaven just for him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He was wondering in his on self thoughts just then when he was about to move towards her . someone tapped on his shoulder , he turned to saw his driver was standing their with an umbrella he said his famous 'what the' look and gave him a glare and turned to move towards his Angel but she was nowhere to be seen , this thought made him sad and enrage

Driver remind him about the meeting and he silently sit in the car looking backwards to catch a glimpse of his ' Angel ' ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That's it
Till then 'Like' and 'Comment'
With lots of love
7APK๐Ÿ˜ณ

zariya123 thumbnail
aala yar
do continue
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

Amazing update! 
7APK thumbnail
  Part-2 

Chaahton ke samundar mein , khwaahishon ka dareeya hai ...
Zindagi jeene ka ishq hi ik zareeya hai ...

A beautiful girl is sleeping on her bed hiding her face in her pillow , another girl came in and tried to awake girl by caressing her hairs ...

Girl : Khush baby ! wake up...

Khushi : jiji please bas 5 min aur ...

Payal : Khushi jaldi utho aaj tumhaara replacement hai aur tumhaara fashion show bhi hai ...

Hearing thi girl emerged out of her bed while shouted her favourite  ' Hey devi maiyaa '

Khushi : jiji aapne humein pehle kyu nahi uthaaya , ab aapki vajah se humein der ho jaayegi ...

Payal : are par hum toh ...

Khushi : ohho jiji aap kitna baat karti hai , jaldi hato mujhe der ho rahi hai ...

she ran towards her bathroom by taking her clothes leaving an open mouthed Payal who had her mouth open in perfectly ' O ' shaped ...

Somewhere in a large king size bed a man in sleeping by hugging his pillow and was having a beautiful dream of his beautiful angel ...

He was hugging a girl very close to his heart and she was laughing for him and hearing her beautiful laughter , a beautiful smile automatically appeared on his face ...

Girl : I love you ...

Hearing this he just gave her a small smile , seeing his smile and hearing no response girl pouts her lips and said ...
Girl ( with pouted lips ) : boliye naa ...
seeing his pouted lips just lightly kissed her lips and said ...
Boy : I love you too my Angel ...

But his beautiful dream was disturbed by a shill ringtone of his phone , groaning under his breadth and picked up his phone saying his famous ' what the '...

Boy ( irritatedly ) : Who is this ????

The poor soul on  the other side of phone is terribly scared hearing his boss's irritated voice ...

Aman : ASR this is Aman ...

ASR : What the Aman why the hell did you call me this early ...

Aman : ASR I just call to remind you today you have to visit ' Delhi Institute Of Fashion Technology ' for replacement of interns and you are the chief guest of the fashion show organized by the students ...

ASR : What the Aman you called me this early for telling this !!!! Have you gone mad ???? just cut the call dammit ...
Aman : I am sorry ASR ...

but before he can say something more ASR had already cut the call ...

poor soul get punish for no mistake of his ...

Arnav without opening his eyes ' I am sorry Angel , this Aman is an idiot ' he opened his eyes and saw that his Angel is nowhere to be seen , he looked here and there...

ASR ( Self Thinking )   What the ! I am again dreaming about her , but smiling sheepishly ' it was a beautiful dream '...

He goes up from his bed and open his cupboard to take his clothes for getting ready , his eyes fall on a beautiful red saree , he take it in his and caressed it lovingly and said to himself ' one day I will make you mine Angel , mine - only mine '

That's it for today ...
With lots of love
7APK๐Ÿ˜ณ
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail

Amazing update! 
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing upate