|| Gayathry's Writing Index || OSes : Page|9

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi Kutties...🤗
Whooosshhh...😵
I was imagining your expression while opening my PM
Arrrgh... N.O.T A.G.A.I.N G.A.Y.A.3...😡

Is that what you're thinking? I know...! But sorry to disappoint you...This is not another torture 😆 Coming to the point...I'm writing in IF from a while and the number of stories that I'm handling at a time is increasing 🤓 Why oh...why...! Sorry can't help writing my blah-blahblahmyself🤔 #CrazyMe. Sometimes, I myself forgets about the ones I'm writing 🤣 *It Happens* I found it difficult for even myself to check on my posts

*Poor Me*

Apart from that, many of my buddies asked me to make it convenient for them by opening an INDEX OF MY WORKS I've seen many of the writers do have their own INDEX. So why not me...!

I hope the reason behind this new thread is cleared now.
I'm dedicating it to my amma and my kutty sister Ammu (Claims to be my patron 😆)
Thanks for the unconditional support and love my buddies gave me until now.
*BIG HUGGIES* 🤗
Please do always shower your love to ME AND MY WRITINGS ☺️

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE INDEX

CLICK HERE FOR MY OS's

Gaya3
Edited by Gaya3sb - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3sb thumbnail
DO NOT REPRODUCE MY WORKS IN ANY OTHER SITES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
All Rights Reserved

Stories where I put a star (*) are my personal favorites...!I'd be glad if you try reading them 🤗

MY ONGOING STORIES

~FF~Where Have You Been All My Life~*

My first ever story completely on YHM!
What would have happened if Raman and Ishita could not have been able to get Ruhi's custody in the show? But the difference is, it's about how Raman and Ishita fall for each other in just few days before they get the custody of Ruhi. So this is completely on IshRa, there will not be any "courtroom drama."
#Romance #Drama #Wattpad

Thread#1

Thread#2

Thread#3

Thread#4

~FF~Let's Just Not Fall In Love Again~*

Something partially/completely based on YHM and moves in a different direction. Two individuals who have lost trust in love, falling or mostly...about them realizing and admitting their love...! "Ruhi Ke Liye" is not letting them come together but part ways...!
#Romance

Thread#1

Thread#2

~FF~What Seemed Forever Was Just A Moment~

My second story based on YHM.
What could have happened if Shagun successfully broke IshRa's wedding by bringing Adi?
This is nothing near what actually the show turned out 🤔

~FF~My Heart Beats In My Mind~

How would Raman manage an exceptionally unpredictable wife besides his nth lies regarding his affairs?!
Seemingly a light hearted story 😆

~FF~I Wish You Were My First Love~*

A man who has betrayed by a woman in the past...! A woman entering his life who loves him a lot...!
When he gives a chance to their relationship, his love, possessiveness, insecurities, fears, obsession, and all the demons come forth! How the couple would balance their conjugal affair to normalcy when both have bound in their own troubles amidst their irrevocable love for their better half?
#LoveStory #Romance #StreamOfConscious #Wattpad

Thread#1

Thread#2

Thread #3

~FF~Mannmarziyan~ Season #2

They are in a physical relationship, owing to their attraction towards each other. Knowing well that Raman is not a husband material, Ishita still wants to marry him to keep up her social morale but Raman wants to ditch her once he would be over with what he wants. How they would understand the sheer passion they feel is out of their unsaid love.

~FF~Junoon~

Raman, a divorcee and father of four-year-old Ruhi; is having a premarital physical relationship with Ishita. The consequent rejection on the afore said couple's marriage prospect from his mother Santoshi and how the couple overcome the troubles of being in an illegitimate affair and get united in the ceremonial sense is what the story all about! #Romantic #Drama

Thread #1

Thread #2

MY COMPLETED STORIES

Fan Fiction

~Jab Tune Jhoot Bola~ ~Completed~*

So many lies hidden in Raman's heart! How he would manage to take things normally when his lies are constantly, come forth leaving his beloveds shattered? How he keeps his daughter and wife's love intact for him amidst so many lies? #Romance #FamilyDrama

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

~I Was Trying To Take Your Heart~ ~Completed~*

What about a mentally imbalanced Raman? Likely a childish one? Else...How things would work between Ishita and Raman being two selfish lovers who want the other to be with them, no matter what. For this, they are hiding things and are pretending to be unaware of anything except "them and their love."

~Khwaahish Hai Chup Chup Si~ ~Completed~*

Ishita, a lovesick bold woman, trying to court Raman from five years in vain. How and when he would accept his love for her? What's stopping him? #Romance #Drama

Thread #1

Thread #2

~Kuch Nah Kaho~ ~Completed~*

Raman blames Ishita for the death of his sister Shagun and marries her to take revenge. However, realities get exposed gradually and he falls in love with her! #Romance #Suspense

~The Way You Make Me Feel~ ~Completed~*

Raman getting married to Ishita who discloses that she is pregnant. The kid being someone else's, how Raman would accept her and how as a mother, she would stand for her unborn baby? Who could be the father of the baby? #Romance #Drama

~For A Change~ ~Completed~*

It's a very complicated story with a mixture past and present and some tangled relationships. However, people seem to have liked it and it was successful even if it has Shagun in it as a conspicuous anti-heroine. It's all about Raman seeking out for his lost love!

~Tere Ishq Ki Mujhko Aadat Hai~ ~Completed~*

How a drunkard Raman, falls in love with Ishita and tries to gain her love but a timid Ishita never admits that she really does love him!

~Mannmarziyan~ ~Completed~

Raman, a playboy, trying to bed with Ishita. However, things should change in the horny Bhalla's character right? How Ishita would manage to make him fall for her? From the POV of IshRa!
#Romance

Thread #1

Thread #2

~My First Fling~ ~Completed~

As the title suggests...it's about a fling and it's after effects! #Romance #Suspense

~Jab Tune Jhoot Bola~ ~Season #2~ ~Completed~

Raman coming as a paying guest in Ishita's house!

~FF~Saathiya...Sang Rahega Tera Pyar~ ~Completed~

Raman and Ishita's love story from the age of 7-10 onwards...!

Six/Seven Shots

~Banke Jo Ishq Barse~ ~Completed~*

Raman coerces Ishita in a physical relationship that unlike her, she accepts right away. How they would lead their respective lives when they had a clause that once they would feel there is no love between them, they could part ways? "I'd love you until I leave you...!"

~Tujhe Chahun Betahasha~ ~Completed~

How Ishita understands the importance of getting married other than committing in a relationship without any ceremonial/legal bond.

~Sprinkling You With Pieces Of Me~ ~Completed~

How Ishita handles her life when when Raman, her business associate and fiancee, has hospitalized!

Four/Five Shots

~Dheere Dheere Se~ ~Completed~*

Raman, a Mr Perfect figure for everyone, but in actual is a playboy. The story revolves around how he repents his misdeeds with Ishita and reconciles their relationship...! #Romance

~FS~Hoon Piya Bas Teri Main~ ~Completed~*

Raman interviewing Ishita for the post of a babysitter...!

~I Can't Remember To Forget You~ ~Completed~*

How Ishita comes in Raman's life like a storm when he was about to get married to Shagun!

Two/Three Shots

~Love Me Thoda Aur~ ~Completed~*

Friendship...love...elope...marriage...!
Some cliche moments and finally a decision to get divorced! How it's going to work in IshRa's life? #Romance #Comedy

~Just Hold My Hand~ ~Completed~*

Ishita, daughter of a gangster, expecting Subbu's child compelled to marry Raman, a neurologist cum drug exporter!

~Can We Take It Slow?~ ~Completed~*

Raman gets married to a childish Ishita...! #SongOSThon

~Rooh Hai Tu Meri~ ~Completed~*

Surrogacy with a Twist...!

~Close Not To Touch Me~ ~Completed~

An introvert Raman and seeming to be bold Ishita.

~Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein~ ~Completed~*

Raman divorces Shagun and marries his PA, Ishita Iyer...!

~Kasam Ki Kasam~ ~Completed~*

Raman breaks Ashok and Ishita's wedding...!

~Teri Ungliyon Se Ja Uljhe~ #Season #1 ~Completed~*

Raman falls in love with mentally imbalanced Ishita...!

~Teri Ungliyon Se Ja Uljhe~ Season #2
~Completed~

After their marriage...!

~You Left Me Wanting What We Were ~ ~Completed~*

Ishita getting pregnant by a stranger...!

~Jal Rahi Agan Hai Jo Yeh Do Tarfa~ ~Completed~

A random encounter of IshRa in the bathroom...!

~Trapped In The Wardrobe~ ~Completed~

IshRa Home Alone...!

~Raman And His Chakkars~ ~Completed~

Raman And his affair with Stella...!

My OS Collection

Thanks for peeps...!
Do kindly leave your feedback on the stories if you're ready to spare time to read them 😳
Edited by Gaya3sb - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

SushSathisha thumbnail
congrats dear!!!!
now even u have an index
kudos join the writers group
..abha.. thumbnail
congrats🥳
loving ur stories...amazing writers u are...

yet to read new one...😳

...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats for your thread dear
you are an amazing writer
love your stories
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks de index...

i can read all ur stories which i didnt...
--HANISA-- thumbnail
congrats gaya for your index too
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARIARYANHNR

Nice

Thanks
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: sush_avina

congrats dear!!!!

now even u have an index
kudos join the writers group

Thanks dear 😊
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: --abha--

congrats🥳

loving ur stories...amazing writers u are...

yet to read new one...😳

Yeah I'm amazing... 😆
Thanks dear 😊