A Whisper ~ ArIya Short Shot Chap 4 Pg 20 (15 Feb, '16) *Completed*

Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Amigos

I'm here with a new ArIya story it may consist 3 parts max there are chance it to get 2 too I really dont have any idea now. Anyways the main reason for this Three shot is that I'm not getting any idea for the next update of I Trust You (ArIya SS). So Enjoy this!

Keywords:

Normal - Present
Bold - Past
Italics - Flashback in past

Riya's P.O.V

I walk out of ETF office. I was angry, but on whom? I don't know, was I angry on him? Or on myself as once again somewhere unintentionally I hurt him. But he should have also understood me. It was decided earlier that when we will complete the case, I have to leave back to New York. And all knew this, he too knew it? But then why is he behaving such oddly with me? He even didn't hug me for the last time, he even didn't bid me bye. What's my mistake? 

"Oh Mighty, why it's always me?" I cried looking up at the empty dark blue sky.

Arjun's P.O.V

She went on walking on an isolated road no one was there, it was her last night or more precisely last few hours in Mumbai. As soon as she walked out of ETF office. I too walked out behind her. I was guilty for my behavior. Yes after that fight with her in ETF office. I had got call from my best friend Raven and Kayra who had knock down some pretty sense into my dumb brain. And I had decided to let out my feeling in front of her.  But when I saw her bidding bye to all, I couldn't. I was not able to say a word as if someone had tied a knot to my tongue. She looked at me and left, and behind her I too left right after her.

I saw her she was walking on wrong direction and that's when I decided I was going to follow her. I know she was hurt because me. And it was my time for apology. I can sense from distance also that she was walking absent mind. As I followed her my mind went back to this past few months with her.

2 Months Back

It was a normal day for ETF, if I say this it will be a big understatement. It was not at all a normal day for ETF. ETF had got a big case, which involved many underworld people, gangsters and sadly few corrupt ministers.

The secret agent had informed commissioner sir few days back that there was a big planning going on to plant bomb in Mumbai. A few minutes back commissioner sir had called and informed us about this case and told us that an ACP was going to join us for this case.

This for no surprise annoyed me to bit. C'mon do commissioner sir don't believe us that we alone are capable for solving that case alone? And more over an international cop? I seriously hope that cop will behave or lord will only know what I will do with him or her.

My train of thoughts was broken by the knock on the door. All got up from there respected sits to welcome the new member well except from me you can say. All were covering her. Yup she was a girl a lady officer; well I don't doubt capabilities of any lady. So I did not at all doubt on her skill for now.

She had worn pale blue jeans with a black shirt tuck inside it and a gun holster on it. Her hair was tied in a tight pony tail. I must admit the lady do have indeed a professional aura with her which somewhere pleased me. But I have this unknown feeling that this lady I know her. Lord helps me.

I heard Sam introducing everyone, "This is Sakshi Anand ETF's media support and" I saw Sam turning and facing me still I can't see the new lady officer face. Hell what's wrong with me?

"And this is" Sam said and got out of my line of vision and as soon as I was the new lady officer I was nothing but shocked and by judging her reaction I guess it was surprise for her too.

"Riya" I whispered which made Sam to stop in his track of whatever he was saying and looked between us. Riya my Riya, that to in front of my eyes? You got to be kidding me? I took a step towards her and same did she, she took a step towards me looking straight into my eyes.

Suddenly she stopped moving as if she remember something and looked away from me. I can see in her eyes the pain. I can see in her eyes what she remembered. I was going to speak when Sam again spoke, "Rawthe do you know Riya?"

"Yes" I said and at the same time I heard Riya say "No" All looked at us in confusion. I just smirked at Riya to which she glared me I was sure that my team mates and now Riya's too were looking at us. And I can bet without looking at them that their eyes must hold a glint of curiosity. C'mon it's not always that Arjun Rawthe accepts that he knows a girl. I smiled at my stupid thoughts. Lord its only Riya who can make me feeling and do such stupid things.

"Rathod can we focus on our main work" I said sounding irritate. All looked at me and sighed. Sam too looked at me but with something written on his face, something like It's not over so soon Juno'. But continued to do his main work.

"Riya we were informed that you had quite few information about this case?" Sam said in his professional aura

"Yes sir, I have got some information.." and she my Riya started to tell her research.

I still remember it's been 2 years that I have heard her voice. My Queen. The one who has my heart apart from Roshni. I still remember when I killed Sikander she was by my side being back bone for me, she was the only one to trust me. Back then too I knew I had fallen for her and still I'm fallen for her only, but she left leaving me alone. Like everyone does.

"So guys we will focus on the case from tomorrow you all can leave now" Sam said breaking my thoughts, "Riya where are you staying?"

I looked at Riya and saw her looking at me already but as soon as she saw I'm looking at her she looked at Sam making me smirk at it. "Sir I'm living at the hotel Sunshine" Riya said

She is living in hotel? But why? Her dad? Lord this girl is complicated. "Oh hotel Sunshine, it's on the way from Arjun route he will drop you Riya" I heard Sam saying.

For first time in all this years I left like hugging my best buddy for doing the work easy for me, as I knew if I said Riya to come along with me she will say no, but now. Yes!

"Okay Rathod I will drop her" Before she could decline I agreed to Sam and left the conference room.

I saw all leaving. And saw Riya coming towards me. I shot her a smirk to which she again glared making me chuckle. I saw Shree bike going out of parking lot with Chotu. I knew today Sakshi was not going to come with me as she was going to stay with Ayesha today, so I was more than happy to have Riya with me all alone.

I started the car. It was uncomfortable silence which was in the atmosphere. It was surprising me that Riya was too quiet for her own good. But I know she was stress and her stress was me I knew the day she left me. Only remembering that day send shiver down my spine.

I took the left turn and waited Riya to say something coz I knew that this was not the route for her hotel but somewhere else the place I have not seen for last 2 years. But she didn't say a word. I looked at her and saw her lost in her thoughts and her eyes were closed. I just smiled at her.

Soon we reached the place. I stop the car and looked at Riya. I moved forward towards her and placed my one hand on her cheeks and caressed it by the pad of my thumb. I saw her eyes opening and looking at me with pain, hurt, guilt and the most important love.

Next part - Past continues.

So here it is! First part! Hope you guyz like it. Will update this soon and till the time this is not complete i may or may not update I Trust You! But I promise as soon as I m over with this stupid writers block I will update it.

Can anyone for me please send PMs?😳

Adios Amigos!

Abhilasha

Edited on - 13 June, 2015

Index next post.

Edited by Cieli.Santi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters