AsYa TS: Do you love me or...? Pt 3 - pg. 17 *Completed*

_Annie_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"Qubool hai" Zoya heard Asad's deep voice as he accepted her as his wife in front of everyone.

Zoya smiled inside the veil. Her Dream had come true. Her dream to marry her Mr. Khan had come true. She had finally become Mrs. Asad Ahmed Khan in the eyes of the world. But she wanted more, she wanted to be his wife in his eyes, she wanted this marriage to be real and more than just a compromise.

The marriage that took place between Asad and Zoya was a compromise. Asad agreed to marry Zoya Because his mother wanted to, because she wanted her son to be married before Shireen's and she had promised that already in front of everybody. Asad being the obedient son, got ready for the marriage because he couldn't let his mother down.

Both of them loved each other crazily, even a blind person could feel that. But both of them refrained from telling each other, Zoya waited for him to go first and he couldn't go beyond 'wo actually', sadly. And the more he waited, the more she began to think he doesn't have the same feelings for her. Her thoughts were further proven right when he began to tag their nikah as 'nakli'. She badly wanted to correct him and tell him that it was all real for her and not 'nakli'. But she was scared of his rejection.

Zoya came out of her thoughts as she felt Dilshad nudge her. She looked at her Phupi, a mother she never had. Dilshad patted her cheek lightly and blessed her, kissing the top of her forehead.

"When you've waited so long, wait for a little time more. He loves you alot, he'll tell you that soon" She whispered to her daughter-in-law. Zoya smiled at her. She always managed to read her eyes and Zoya felt thankful to Allah for such an understanding mother-in-law.

Soon the wedding function was over and Zoya was led to Asad's room by Dilshad. After she made her settle on the bed,she started to straighten her lehnga and adjust her veil. 

"Zoya... I know you're nervous beta. But remember, you both are bonded in the sacred bond now and you both have to spend the rest of your lives together." Dilshad told her and she listened quietly. 

"But Phupi...I don't even know if loves me or not" Her face fell.

"He does beta, definitely." Dilshad placed a hand on her cheek. "I know you'll only believe it when you listen it from him and don worry that day won't be far enough..it maybe tonight" She said the last part, winking at her and they giggled.

"I hope so.." She replied.

Dilshad kissed her forehead and left the room, leaving Zoya in jitters.

Zoya had been in the room numerous times, that too without knocking which would anger Asad, but today it was different. Today she sat there as his wife, this room was hers now. Her hands felt sticky with sweat and she could feel those butterflies in her stomach.

Soon, her nervousness turned into impatience. What is taking him so long? She kept looking at the door, waiting for it to open and him to enter. But nothing happened. Zoya could feel herself Dozing off but she kept herself awake. She would wait for Mr. Khan. She kept looking at the door as she supressed a yawn.

Feeling her cell buzz, she picked it up from the side table. Seeing it was a message from Mr. Khan, she immediately opened it.

'There's an emergency at office, I'm urgently needed. I'm sorry, you go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow.' It read.

Zoya's hold on her hand loosened as it fell on the bed along her hand. The meaning was clear, he didn't want this marriage, he was forced into it. It was nothing but a big compromise for him.

He did not love her. 

She leaned back as a tear trickled down her soft cheek.

Asad opened the door of Khan villa quietly, careful not to wake anyone up. They must be tired after the wedding last night. Moreover, if they catch him like this right here, instead of being in his room, his mother would lecture him the whole day.

Zoya. The thought of her made guilt fill his every cell of the body. All kinds of apologies won't be enough. She was his bride, they just got married, he'd accepted her as his wife and left her on the wedding night. He would've never done that if the situation wasn't so urgent.

He so badly wanted to confess his love for her and tell her that this marriage meant everything to him but damn this night but damn his work. He couldn't, he would have to think of something else.

He entered his room, which was decorated Romantically for their night. But he had spoiled it. His eyes fell on Zoya who lay down on the other side of bed, clad in the same bridal dress, her eyes closed, as she snored softly. Moving closer, he noticed tear streaks on her cheeks. She cried? He felt another pang of guilt tugging his heart as he saw her lying down like that.

He changed in some comfortable clothes as he sat down beside her on the bed. He touched her cheek softly and carressed it gently, his eyes oozing emotions. "I'm sorry Zoya, I never wanted this. All I want is to tell you how much I love you" He bent his head and brushed his lips against her forehead.

He took the pins off her dupatta and let her hair loose as well, so she won't be uncomfortable. He laid her down properly and sat down beside ber, taking his own sweet time to admire her. He smiled at her innocent beauty as he held her hand and kissed it, letting his lips linger on her skin.

His worst fear was her thinking he doesn't want her. He didn't want her to think of this marriage as a compromise. He wanted her to know he married her only because he wanted to. This wasn't a 'nakli' nikah he kept saying over but all real.

"I will soon finish off the distances Zoya. I wil tell you how much I love you" Kissing her forehead again as he laid down and kept admiring his wife.

This is a simple three shot of how the confession took place after they were married. :) no major twists and turns here ;)

No Tanveer here :D basically, she was so disheartened to see her plan fail and Asad marrying Zoya, she left :P 

Hope you all liked it. Please do leave your comments... They mean alot to me :) Take care <3

Edited by _Annie_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing start 
looking forward to it and wanting to know that how finally they confess their love for each other 
continue soon😊
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Annie

That was so so good

Thank u for the PM

Look forward to the next part

Lots of love
Prizi thumbnail
Res
Unres*

Aresum starting annieee πŸ‘
Totally luvd it...
Always wanted to read sumthing lyk this.. And dekh u read my mind 😳
Thank god that chudail tanveer is nt here πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Bt u r okkk na??? I think I'm going to faint πŸ˜† Tu kabse itna active ho gaya??madam an aapka waqt ho to AR kff ka v ek update de do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😈

Luv u sooo much ❀️ Edited by Prizi - 8 years ago
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story
Can't wait to read on
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting start..good...πŸ‘πŸΌ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is a very good start!! πŸ‘

Looking forward to read the next part and please continue soon...😳

Thank you so much for the pm!! πŸ˜Š
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome. Continue soon please.
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Annie, this was so beautiful. Loved it and am happy that asad n Zoya both are aware of their feelings. Look forward to their confession.

Please update soon.