Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CELINA JAITLY Reveals 5 Shocking Details About SUNNY LEONE

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

In all fairness, I didn't throw Sunny out. My office has been dealing with her and her husband since they became my tenants two years ago. However, we did face immense problems dealing with them when the lease came to an end. I went out of my way to help my former tenants as they were finding it hard to get a place on lease, given their background. I even took guarantee for their character with the concerned authorities in good faith. I leased my penthouse to them for two years. When the lease was over, I was just horrified to see the appalling state they left it in. To top it all, their attitude and communication was sickening and threatening. I was driven to take legal help to protect my interests and to make them honour the contract. However, that was last year... I wish them both all the best.

Well, even though the couple doesn't live in her house anymore, Celina seems to have gone on a rampage about Sunny and Daniel. In an interview to a leading tabloid, Celina made some shocking statements about Sunny.

1. On Sunny staying illegally...

I had to stay in a hotel with my two-and-a-half year-old twin sons because Sunny Leone and her husband wouldn't vacate my place. They had no legal ground to keep possession of my home.

2. On why Celina is regretful...

And to think that I rented them my home out of compassion. No one was willing to give accommodation to Sunny and her insufferably arrogant and rude husband. I agreed. Only to regret my decision.

3. On how Sunny & Daniel maintained "low hygiene standards"...

hat they've done to my house amounts to plunder and destruction. It's a like a Tsunami has passed through my once-beautiful penthouse. All my antique furniture was dismantled and dumped on the open terrace to rot. Brand new teak shelves were ripped off. Holes were drilled into the walls to install CCT cameras without our permission. Even the refrigerator and washing machine were damaged. I have to say Ms. Leone and her husband maintained very low hygiene standards.

On being threatened by Daniel...

Daniel is an unbelievably arrogant man. He sent my husband such rude emails. I don't know Sunny Leone. But I felt sorry for her, for where she came from. And I generously rented our home to her and husband. Is this how they repay my generosity? Daniel Weber is a foreigner and yet he has been threatening and bullying me through his representatives.

5. On their games...

Sunny Leone and her husband have chalked out specific roles for themselves in Mumbai and the film industry. She plays the Good Cop. He plays the Bad Cop. Playing their games they've pissed off the entire entertainment industry in Mumbai. Would I ever be willing to offer accommodation to a foreigner again? I don't think so. I am generous. But I am not stupid.

When Daniel was asked about his comment about the issue, he simply said:

We don't respond to garbage news put out by other celebs to bash us to gain self-publicity. Comments about me are baseless, and don't concern me or Sunny. We are here to work and we are busier than ever. That's all that matters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
😆 
stop it celina