Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Q&A of sameer dharmadhikari in live chat of SSAP fb page

.Samrata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hey guys today sameer dharmadhikari participate in live chat with fans on his movie sugar,salt ani prem FB page

direct link is here https://www.facebook.com/aaratrikaaentertainment?fref=ts

Samta Sai Rao Hi sam what have you liked the most about this movie?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment I think the script and my character role in the film smile emoticon

ts ur htric with sonali kulkarni ... 3rd tym best of luck fr ur movie
Aaratrikaa Entertainment Oh fantastic!! I think she is one of the best actors i have worked. I feel great to have paired with you. I always had a choice of very diffrent characters whenevr i workd with her

ShriTanu Singhania hey sameer its my lifetime aim 2 c u with namrata thapa hope its will happen soon

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Very soon smile emoticon
"
one more question sameer what u like to say abt the people who r playing in ur name on social networking site especiallty when they hurting sentiment of samrata fans?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Il say theres some psychological problems with them. they shdnt do it. posting picture is different! posting posts is not likeable!
"

Satya Devi Kumar I given up the hope but I longing to see U with Namrata thapa either in movie/tvshow/ atlest in commercial ads it will happen or its only in dream?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Dreams are always there to make them true. let the channels and other people decide. Really looking forward to do performances with namrata. You fans really upgrade us and I appreciate it

Hai sam have u there in any docial site? Whats ur next project after this

Aaratrikaa Entertainment I am doing a film with Rajshree Productions and a couple of good marathi films!

Whats your role in this movie .. sugar or salt ??

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Its Prem

hey sameer how are u ? wishing u all the best for ur SSAP and other films ,is there any message to Samrata(sameer-namrata) fans?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Welll waiting for a good opportunity to come across whr il be seen with my dear frnd Namrata whr we will take romanticism to a higher height!

Akshay Singh Rajput You gv denies being on fb intrvw .. thn is thr. Ur only official gmail id to connect with you ? [email protected]

Aaratrikaa Entertainment oh yeah!! I am not known to social media much and I dont prefer anybody else controlling accounts so on social network I am not so connected. I like to work more, entertain fans more rather than posting goodnight and good morning chat everyday, i love to entertain them more nor do i wanna fake out with somebody els writing for me

Hey sameer love u so much, I would like to know Despite having good chemistry with namrata, why u both not be a good friends? R u still in contact with her?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Ofcourse shs a very good frnd of mine and i am still in touch with and vice versa

Sathak Pooja hey sameer its long time Why u don't make your official facebook page it will help us to connect with you?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Well if i get connected through all the social mediums, then i wont have time to work. Let me get done with this then il have a page with my name and fathers name in it!

Purvi Chanda Hey sameer I m purvi,glad to talk with u at first time I love ur all movie and serials like MTPH ,YMGGK ,CAS,and I m big fan of ur pairing with Namrata thapa, do we see both together as husband &Wife on- screen again?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Well i dont know. If you have a strong willing, then you will surely see us together

Samishtha Ghosh What is your fav scene in the film ?
"}" href="https://www.facebook.com/aaratrikaaentertainment/photos/a.790438247714566.1073741828.790015601090164/835590789865978/?type=1#" role="button" title="Like this comment" data-reactid=".2.1:4:1:$comment835590789865978_835591896532534:0.0.$right.0.$left.0.3.$likeToggle:0">Like Reply 1 4 hours ago

Aaratrikaa Entertainment When i get romantic

Aahuti Mistry Why do you not have an official Facebook or Twitter presence? In this day and age, don't you think connecting to your fans is important?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment It is ofcourse. but frankly speaking i hardky have a fone with me. n if keep chatting on the chat , when do i work? il surely do it soon though!!

Sadhana Pednekar Wowww... I am your biggest fan!!! You look so hottt!!! You are the best looking man in the Marathi Industry!!
I want to know who is your idol or role model?
"

Aaratrikaa Entertainment I am inspired by Kamal hasan , sanjeev kumar, kishore kumar

NOTE-aaratrkaa Entertainemt is sameer's reply

Edited by Zindagi-Samrata - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Samrata. thumbnail
as usual i miss the opportunity to chat with him but i have no issue  πŸ˜‰
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs sakthi.  I  have commented in Sameer AT half an hour ago.   
good replies by sameer.   some samrata fans got lucky πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ
sameer says couple of films - one of them with Rajshris!!!
what in their brand new film not started yet OR a surprise appearance in Prem Ratan...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is one hater of samrata fans πŸ˜†

Ms.SK thumbnail
Note: I am only giving some highlights which stands out and gives hope to samrata fans.   No offence
ShriTanu Singhania hey sameer its my lifetime aim 2 c u with namrata thapa hope its will happen soon

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Very soon smile emoticon
"
one more question sameer what u like to say abt the people who r playing in ur name on social networking site especiallty when they hurting sentiment of samrata fans?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Il say theres some psychological problems with them. they shdnt do it. posting picture is different! posting posts is not likeable!
"
Satya Devi Kumar I given up the hope but I longing to see U with Namrata thapa either in movie/tvshow/ atlest in commercial ads it will happen or its only in dream?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Dreams are always there to make them true. let the channels and other people decide. Really looking forward to do performances with namrata. You fans really upgrade us and I appreciate it

Hai sam have u there in any docial site? Whats ur next project after this

Aaratrikaa Entertainment I am doing a film with Rajshree Productions and a couple of good marathi films!
hey sameer how are u ? wishing u all the best for ur SSAP and other films ,is there any message to Samrata(sameer-namrata) fans?

Aaratrikaa Entertainment Welll waiting for a good opportunity to come across whr il be seen with my dear frnd Namrata whr we will take romanticism to a higher height!
red and blue especially bold making my day😊
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
No.4 - romanticism to a higher height  β€οΈ
.Samrata. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

No.4 - romanticism to a higher height  β€οΈ

actually i m☺️