shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
NAMS
Such an apt post. Loved itClap
Tere liye huggieHug
Originally posted by NSB7

Now to the congratulations post
As I keep doing this jaap...I shall repeate it!!
I love SoSy..!!

This post is not bout II dude ranjan lasya sam shravu nandu vandu bala amma appa bala Mrs.sagar minion bally Manny vik...none of them...not even "TAN" or "VED"(love hogaya inn dono see) but no it even them

Its about us
U me and Nisha

There are great things said about epic stories like the bhagavatgita or the brief history of time or the story of my life
They manage to bring a change within you move you in ways you don't even understand

I always believe if u give your previous time to read something it must benefit you in some way

This beautiful tale may not be a revolution in writing.. For me its magic of words casting a spell and keeping me hooked

We have been virtually tied to the tale...thrown into a world where we see these characters co!e to life every minute of waking and every minute of dreaming tootoo

The tale is the little gesture of lasya that brings u smiles even when deeply upset
It is the lullaby of II sending the frustrations of everyday to calm sleep
it is the simple sentences of dude that speak so less mean so much
it is the pain of ranjan making u cry for somebody you now who doesn't even exisit
it is the wisdom of tan showing you that perspective of life you have ever seen
It is the arousing game of sorts that II and dude
It is the quiz competition of shravu that leaves u solving puzzles making you think
It is the dutifulness of minion that the author updates every day always in schedule facing all challenges she has to
It is the encouragement of bally that says shabash write express keep doing better
And most importantly
It is the beautiful family we have found where we express listen relate fight learn appreciate teach and talk

I'm glad all this happened
It means a lot..this place my second home
Love you all

Thanks a ton

Nisha we really are greatful
Happy 28 and 1000's more to come

Super NammuSmile
Originally posted by Ashu25

Jinerva...I see you are back after a long time!!

Vaniji - Adu chumma timepass ku
Dont panicLOL

Ha DUI bt it's nt like that actually I was busy in ma xams.. back 2 back so many xams ... I m really tired now.. My engineering is over and now vacation until result come out.. But I hv read each and every update I hvnt missed single ... xam k din bhi.. so addicted to it.. Actually like or comment krne k liye laptop opn krna padta hai bcoz mere phone se nhi hota sirf update dikhti hai phone mai.. nothing else so I was nt able to rply.. Aur xam bhot thi so laptop kohl ne ka time ho nhi Mila... But now I m free... Sorry for disappearance .. I missed u hope u wil understand..
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

dee .
can we get another update.

I mean now  I know we will get another around 6AMIST

I think I am the only one feeling update was short.

pysychotic problem.I am feeling thrilled seeing II's broken state.

You r never going to b alone in this. Hum sabka Dil maange moreLOL
wont you ask when? He begged 
This just totally killed me! what are you doing Nisha? 

the knife in RB's gut is slowly twisting... 

drama can be handled but this...OMG. silence can be interpreted in a zillion ways. II's unusual quietness  is surely going to kill RB in more ways than one! 

what has happened in the last 6-8 months will haunt RB for ever. 

loved the way you described II and her connect/disconnect to her current surroundings. This is soo so true.. her only association with the house and people in it are through the Devil... and with him gone everything around  her will suddenly loose its meaning. 

Its like a sweeping storm which completely sweeps you away but leaves the debris behind! the only difference here is that II cant let go of the remnants of the storm, they have become as close to her heart as the storm itself! 

in regards to the leap post... 

a chashma wearing, perhaps salt and pepper  RB is more endearing than him in the current form. 

now I am thinking of the way he holds his babies, how he sleeps with them, how he makes them do their homework, how he feeds them, PTA meetings, spoiling them, and how he still makes LOVE! 

I cant deal with this any more. this is pure unadulterated third degree. 

Rakshasi - Nisha! 
Congrats Nisha akka nd Team(SoSyians) for #28... Party
Originally posted by putti77

She is literally broken, yet wearing a mask like nothing has happened Unhappy
Heart Breaking!

and she will not show either.
RnB is expecting her to scold him and remove her anger.But she is not going to do so.
It is very tough time for both.

Why I am seeing Ranjan and RnB's truce here.Is any one seeing same

Namratha!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL
FANTASTIC
AMAZING
LOVED IT TO BITS !!!!!!