Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Jinerva...I see you are back after a long time!!

Vaniji - Adu chumma timepass ku
Dont panic๐Ÿ˜†

Ha DUI bt it's nt like that actually I was busy in ma xams.. back 2 back so many xams ... I m really tired now.. My engineering is over and now vacation until result come out.. But I hv read each and every update I hvnt missed single ... xam k din bhi.. so addicted to it.. Actually like or comment krne k liye laptop opn krna padta hai bcoz mere phone se nhi hota sirf update dikhti hai phone mai.. nothing else so I was nt able to rply.. Aur xam bhot thi so laptop kohl ne ka time ho nhi Mila... But now I m free... Sorry for disappearance .. I missed u hope u wil understand..
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

dee .

can we get another update.

I mean now  I know we will get another around 6AMIST

I think I am the only one feeling update was short.

pysychotic problem.I am feeling thrilled seeing II's broken state.

You r never going to b alone in this. Hum sabka Dil maange more๐Ÿ˜†
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wont you ask when? He begged 
This just totally killed me! what are you doing Nisha? 

the knife in RB's gut is slowly twisting... 

drama can be handled but this...OMG. silence can be interpreted in a zillion ways. II's unusual quietness  is surely going to kill RB in more ways than one! 

what has happened in the last 6-8 months will haunt RB for ever. 

loved the way you described II and her connect/disconnect to her current surroundings. This is soo so true.. her only association with the house and people in it are through the Devil... and with him gone everything around  her will suddenly loose its meaning. 

Its like a sweeping storm which completely sweeps you away but leaves the debris behind! the only difference here is that II cant let go of the remnants of the storm, they have become as close to her heart as the storm itself! 

in regards to the leap post... 

a chashma wearing, perhaps salt and pepper  RB is more endearing than him in the current form. 

now I am thinking of the way he holds his babies, how he sleeps with them, how he makes them do their homework, how he feeds them, PTA meetings, spoiling them, and how he still makes LOVE! 

I cant deal with this any more. this is pure unadulterated third degree. 

Rakshasi - Nisha! 
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Nisha akka nd Team(SoSyians) for #28... ๐Ÿฅณ
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

She is literally broken, yet wearing a mask like nothing has happened ๐Ÿ˜”
Heart Breaking!

and she will not show either.
RnB is expecting her to scold him and remove her anger.But she is not going to do so.
It is very tough time for both.

Why I am seeing Ranjan and RnB's truce here.Is any one seeing same

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Namratha!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL
FANTASTIC
AMAZING
LOVED IT TO BITS !!!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jinvera

Ha DUI bt it's nt like that actually I was busy in ma xams.. back 2 back so many xams ... I m really tired now.. My engineering is over and now vacation until result come out.. But I hv read each and every update I hvnt missed single ... xam k din bhi.. so addicted to it.. Actually like or comment krne k liye laptop opn krna padta hai bcoz mere phone se nhi hota sirf update dikhti hai phone mai.. nothing else so I was nt able to rply.. Aur xam bhot thi so laptop kohl ne ka time ho nhi Mila... But now I m free... Sorry for disappearance .. I missed u hope u wil understand..

Thats absolutely fine love!!
Yes I sure did miss you ...
Hope all your exams went well!!
Now that you are back...do interact like before :)
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jinvera

Hello๐Ÿ˜Š
I hope your exams went great. The SOSY family has been getting bigger and bigger. Do chime in whenever you get time. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Harshita.

Congrats Nisha akka nd Team(SoSyians) for #28... ๐Ÿฅณ

Seeing you comment after so long Harshita!! 
( NO THIS IS NOT OUR DIMPLE WALI ๐Ÿ˜† )
Welcome on board ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ashu25 thumbnail

Sorry docs!!
I missed you
Welcome back to commenting!!
I noticed even you were gone...๐Ÿ˜ƒ