Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats Nisha di on New thread...Biggest shout out to SoSy 28...superb update... Thank u
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha its such a nice update ii has her dreams which involves him and her future with him .  I still am waiting for ii to go with him to Paris I really want them there rather than a separation please nisha 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Jinerva...I see you are back after a long time!!

Vaniji - Adu chumma timepass ku
Dont panic πŸ˜†

Thanks for stopping my panic mode Ashu πŸ˜ƒ

One was ok...could blame Nivi...but second????started hyperventilating πŸ˜‰
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dristi64

Ayyo! Paavam II. My heart is breaking along with her. There can b so many practical and valid reasons for two ppl to separate, for whatever duration. But when it comes down to that one moment, no reason is reasonable. It's all about wishing to b with someone and that feels more right than anything else in the world. 

Love is the most powerful feeling, be it in whatever form.

I know m rambling, but the update did that to me.
Beautiful And Classy. No tantrums, no recriminations, no demanding explanations, no nothing. Just the poignant acceptance of the impending separation. Loved II here.

And before I go on and on, Happy 28th everyone!!!πŸ₯³

DITTO πŸ˜ƒ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is literally broken, yet wearing a mask like nothing has happened πŸ˜”
Heart Breaking!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Thanks for stopping my panic mode Ashu πŸ˜ƒ

One was ok...could blame Nivi...but second????started hyperventilating πŸ˜‰

We are here to bring Nisha back to form
I am sure she just got hyper after Poetesss' poetry πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now to the congratulations post
As I keep doing this jaap...I shall repeate it!!
I love SoSy..!!

This post is not bout II dude ranjan lasya sam shravu nandu vandu bala amma appa bala Mrs.sagar minion bally Manny vik...none of them...not even "TAN" or "VED"(love hogaya inn dono see) but no it even them 

Its about us 
U me and Nisha

There are great things said about epic stories like the  bhagavatgita or the brief history of time or the story of my life
They manage to bring a change within you move you in ways you don't even understand

I always believe if u give your previous time to read something it must benefit you in some way

This beautiful tale may not be a revolution in writing.. For me its magic of words casting a spell and keeping me hooked

We have been virtually tied to the tale...thrown into a world where we see these characters co!e to life every minute of waking and every minute of dreaming tootoo

The tale is the little gesture of lasya that brings u smiles even when deeply upset
It is the lullaby of II sending the frustrations of everyday to calm sleep
 it is the simple sentences of dude that speak so less mean so much 
it is the pain of ranjan making u cry for somebody you now who doesn't even exisit
 it is the wisdom of tan showing you that perspective of life you have ever seen
It is the arousing game of sorts that II and dude 
It is the quiz competition of shravu that leaves u solving puzzles making you think
It is the dutifulness of minion that the author updates every day always in schedule facing all challenges she has to
It is the encouragement of bally that says shabash write express keep doing better 
And most importantly
It is the beautiful family we have found where we express listen relate fight learn appreciate teach and talk

I'm glad all this happened 
It means a lot..this place my second home 
Love you all

Thanks a ton

Nisha we really are greatful
Happy 28 and 1000's more to come

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dee .
can we get another update.

I mean now  I know we will get another around 6AMIST

I think I am the only one feeling update was short.

pysychotic problem.I am feeling thrilled seeing II's broken state.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NAMS
Such an apt post. Loved itπŸ‘
Tere liye huggieπŸ€—
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Now to the congratulations post

As I keep doing this jaap...I shall repeate it!!
I love SoSy..!!

This post is not bout II dude ranjan lasya sam shravu nandu vandu bala amma appa bala Mrs.sagar minion bally Manny vik...none of them...not even "TAN" or "VED"(love hogaya inn dono see) but no it even them

Its about us
U me and Nisha

There are great things said about epic stories like the bhagavatgita or the brief history of time or the story of my life
They manage to bring a change within you move you in ways you don't even understand

I always believe if u give your previous time to read something it must benefit you in some way

This beautiful tale may not be a revolution in writing.. For me its magic of words casting a spell and keeping me hooked

We have been virtually tied to the tale...thrown into a world where we see these characters co!e to life every minute of waking and every minute of dreaming tootoo

The tale is the little gesture of lasya that brings u smiles even when deeply upset
It is the lullaby of II sending the frustrations of everyday to calm sleep
it is the simple sentences of dude that speak so less mean so much
it is the pain of ranjan making u cry for somebody you now who doesn't even exisit
it is the wisdom of tan showing you that perspective of life you have ever seen
It is the arousing game of sorts that II and dude
It is the quiz competition of shravu that leaves u solving puzzles making you think
It is the dutifulness of minion that the author updates every day always in schedule facing all challenges she has to
It is the encouragement of bally that says shabash write express keep doing better
And most importantly
It is the beautiful family we have found where we express listen relate fight learn appreciate teach and talk

I'm glad all this happened
It means a lot..this place my second home
Love you all

Thanks a ton

Nisha we really are greatful
Happy 28 and 1000's more to come

Super Nammu😊