Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey where is Nammu, noufi, SR, vibhu, Ashu, drishti, Vikas, Shev, our super sweet poetess?

anu, Vani, srividya...how r u all?

Aapne yaad kiya, Aur hum haazirπŸ˜ƒ
Was reading some stuff online when I realized that it's time for the bear cubs to come out of their caves and hunger for an update. And I come here and see you😳
How's your day shaping up? Hope your maid is gonna b back soon. We r way more dependent on them than they r on usπŸ˜†
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SRIVIDYA
R u the one who said that u re-applied after losing your voter's ID and got it in like 15 mins? Could you pls PM me how it's done? Would b very very helpful.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
hey guys!
Anu: u evil woman! I am hooked on that show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. God I watched like 4 back to back last night. I could do with sleep now πŸ˜† but not possible. I have a group playdate at my place this afternoon.
3 moms and 4 boysπŸ˜›πŸ˜›. Sab gori hai, toh its all formal.  How I wish I could watch the show and chat with you guys.πŸ˜†
and be the safaai karamchari (u people in India have maids thats the only I am Jealous off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Chaalo dude is giving a olive branch by eating idli😊.

Aage agae dehko hota hai kya!!!!!😊😊

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

no clothes???? Evenings are cool, so I am happy...

NopeπŸ˜”
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

My dream is to become librarian in my 50s. Issue the books and read the books πŸ˜‰

I did some volunteer work in libary and I would read half of the time.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I was mostly found in the romance sectionπŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

hey guys!

Anu: u evil woman! I am hooked on that show πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. God I watched like 4 back to back last night. I could do with sleep now πŸ˜† but not possible. I have a group playdate at my place this afternoon.
3 moms and 4 boysπŸ˜›πŸ˜›. Sab gori hai, toh its all formal.  How I wish I could watch the show and chat with you guys.πŸ˜†
and be the safaai karamchari (u people in India have maids thats the only I am Jealous off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Chaalo dude is giving a olive branch by eating idli😊.

Aage agae dehko hota hai kya!!!!!😊😊

I am sooo happy in Tamil there is a saying yaam petra inbam peruga ivvayagam means the joy i got should be experienced by the world πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am now fida on spanish people --however boring it gets i have to finish it now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gora play date .. i know the drill cleaning and all but sometimes so much easier to deal , cookies, orange juice , muffins,gold fish done :-)

dude olive branch dikha raha hai but i think the branch will take effect only after he has paid the tickets gone then and will take the next flight back .

Dudes baby Argent needs his help i get that uske liye thodi na aese bhag jaathe hai ,even i cant wait
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I think he will watch his marriage videos in Paris and recall the memories.😊

good idea -- i remembered i was sooo upset he didnt complement or say a thing about it..abhi patha nahi what nisha has .. i have a feeling we are all going to burn pages just thinking kya ho saktha hai πŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Srividya...I used to shop in commercial street before marriage and 1-2yrs after marriage..but hubby dear didn't like...parking problem...he prefers Basavangudi...and with mom i usually go to chickpet for sarees and  for kurtis ...many malls around my place...so we go there.
I should again start demanding to take me to commercials😈

Drishti...no yaar, her daughter's marriage got fixed suddenly, so I dont when she will be back. Yes, we depend on them so much that when they take of...its really difficult to manage everything...but its OK i am managing (we do better job than them) but only thing I miss the morning session of SoSy...but I do peek in ...b/w doing the chores.

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey where is Nammu, noufi, SR, vibhu, Ashu, drishti, Vikas, Shev, our super sweet poetess?

anu, Vani, srividya...how r u all?

All good Shilpa !!

Finished cooking, ironing, clearing up and all other stuff ...Now will lie in wait for Nisha and her latest !!
This is a new me I have discoverd since April...since I became a member of this forum πŸ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Hey srividya, 

I have written the same thing time and again...hope author sahiba obliges us in the near future

or how abt this...he goes to paris, will miss his wifey and watch the dance on his phone...😳
Hell,

I want him to go to Paris alone
I want him to miss II and ofcourse butter tooo much
I want him to have enough guts to find out the truth about the scandal
I want him to consider re-opening his office in Gurgaon or somewhere in Delhi
I want him to speak to Ranjan or atleast text him

But all this should happen slowly or at Nisha's own pace😊

Hope author sahiba had a good night's sleep without any worries...

πŸ‘ shilpa tooo good !!i am game with everything except i dont think he will ever talk to Ranjan even with II he doesnt  talk..shayad text ya they should go play tennis or golf