Symphony 28 - Page 38

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Why only young girls ... All of us can do with some eye candy. They are really cute and lovely. Wouldn't a SoSy retreat be awesome! 😳

Tell me about it! we use to call it eye tonic back when I was in collegeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
My eyes have dried up, I need to travel and get some eye tonic πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
When my husband was little pissed when we were in Barcelona as people would often address me senorita and he would correct and say senora πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. My answer to him was its time to upgarde the ring, so its visible from distance πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Still havent  got one 🀒)
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I did some volunteer work in libary and I would read half of the time.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰I was mostly found in the romance sectionπŸ˜†

I would be found in the same section🀣
Originally posted by VeeIyer

She has sung Kurai  once before Anu...and unless she is being cynical, it won't work now !! 

Asma : I meant  what you said..his thoughts off her singing... but  perhaps also recount the number of times he's heard her sing  and the events ...at the temple, at the baby shower, at the ponn paarkal, at the nalangu...can go on and on and on...😊 

ouch when was Kurai ondrum, was it  for Ranjan now i have forgotton ,πŸ˜•
both ur songs are my fav - love pavana guru & brahmam okate too

Ashu your chatter is being missed.😊😊
Originally posted by VeeIyer

All good Shilpa !!

Finished cooking, ironing, clearing up and all other stuff ...Now will lie in wait for Nisha and her latest !!
This is a new me I have discoverd since April...since I became a member of this forum πŸ˜ƒ

I have to finish folding clothes (btw..I hate that)...but i cant just resist spending time here...atleast until hubby comes home...

i started reading from somewhere in the 2nd thread and was silent reader for 13threads, but i just couldn't resist commenting abt our author's amazing talent. now I am hooked to SOSY, need it too much like a daily fix of morning coffee.
Kisi ko DIL ka diwana pasand hai.
Kisi ko DIL ka nazarana pasand hai.
Auronki pasand tho hame maloom nahi.
Hame tho apne SoSY group ka muskurana pasand hai.

I am not the writer😊
Originally posted by shidin0117

I have to finish folding clothes (btw..I hate that)...but i cant just resist spending time here...atleast until hubby comes home...

i started reading from somewhere in the 2nd thread and was silent reader for 13threads, but i just couldn't resist commenting abt our author's amazing talent. now I am hooked to SOSY, need it too much like a daily fix of morning coffee.

Nisha is the culprit, she has made us addicts.πŸ˜† and we hover around looking for  a fix.😊

all good i hate folding clothes too .. i am trying to get some work done but concentration nahi hai let me grab some coffee..
i am the oldest member of sosy thread.. i commented before Ashu πŸ˜‰but those days i only gushed sosy now everything  i have nt been this regular in anything else in life πŸ˜†

Totally Ditto here Shilpa...Have never been a member of any forum before. Now I log on ...and am stalking and lying in wait like a teenager πŸ˜Š
yesterday, i was busy typing and reading posts and my husband who was watching Blacklist very seriously wanted to know why I have this grin on my face when the serial did not warrant it ...ab kya bolen unko ??!

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

πŸ‘ shilpa tooo good !!i am game with everything except i dont think he will ever talk to Ranjan even with II he doesnt  talk..shayad text ya they should go play tennis or golf

dont worry Anu, he will change, he might not gush or chatter like II or speak too much, but he shld enquire abt his health or business...or eat with him regularly even if II is not present. 
In the starting threads, he was so angry, never wanted to speak abt him, used to think maliciously...but now he has improved naa ( a lil bit) all II's influence and when they have a kid, he might.