Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Nisha...

can we please please have II sing Mokshamu or Jagadhodharana  in the evening concert...both have been rendered brilliantly by Bombay Jayashree..
She has sung  irakkam and Jo  Achyuthananda before...Do we get third time lucky ??!!

And can we please have R&B listen and have his thoughts shared with us...never heard his thoughts when she sings...
And can we please have Ranjan and Sam listen too ???

No more pleases...the above would suffice ðŸ˜ƒ

that will be lovely how about Kurai ondrum ellai also  - would be an irony right singing i dont have any problems ..
i do feel this guy will go to Paris and realize pagal R&B total.. now he likes Idlies 😉

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

that will be lovely how about Kurai ondrum ellai also  - would be an irony right singing i dont have any problems ..
i do feel this guy will go to Paris and realize pagal R&B total.. now he likes Idlies 😉

She has sung Kurai  once before Anu...and unless she is being cynical, it won't work now !! 

Asma : I meant  what you said..his thoughts off her singing... but  perhaps also recount the number of times he's heard her sing  and the events ...at the temple, at the baby shower, at the ponn paarkal, at the nalangu...can go on and on and on...😊 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The dance at Sangeeth is still not gushed about by the Dude...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

I think he will watch his marriage videos in Paris and recall the memories.😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Hey srividya, 

I have written the same thing time and again...hope author sahiba obliges us in the near future

or how abt this...he goes to paris, will miss his wifey and watch the dance on his phone...😳
Hell,

I want him to go to Paris alone
I want him to miss II and ofcourse butter tooo much
I want him to have enough guts to find out the truth about the scandal
I want him to consider re-opening his office in Gurgaon or somewhere in Delhi
I want him to speak to Ranjan or atleast text him

But all this should happen slowly or at Nisha's own pace😊

Hope author sahiba had a good night's sleep without any worries...
shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I think he will watch his marriage videos in Paris and recall the memories.😊

Aha putti, we had the same thghts, just wrote the same

finished all ur bank work and btw where did u go for shopping?
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Aha putti, we had the same thghts, just wrote the same

finished all ur bank work and btw where did u go for shopping?

Yes Shilpa. Finished all the work. So much of humid outside. Good that I didn't take my two wheeler. I would have dehydrated. Not much shopping. Purchased 2 pairs of footwear for me and one pair to cousin bro. He will join his first job in 2 weeks time, so purchased few pairs of office wears for him.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Hey where is Nammu, noufi, SR, vibhu, Ashu, drishti, Vikas, Shev, our super sweet poetess?
anu, Vani, srividya...how r u all?

shidin0117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Yes Shilpa. Finished all the work. So much of humid outside. Good that I didn't take my two wheeler. I would have dehydrated. Not much shopping. Purchased 2 pairs of footwear for me and one pair to cousin bro. He will join his first job in 2 weeks time, so purchased few pairs of office wears for him.

no clothes???? Evenings are cool, so I am happy...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa, Putti Vani we all seem to be thinking on similar lines...being So Sy addicts who group and regroup and spend several hours together and become birds of a common migration pattern...So Sy our haven...By the way prompted by the serial i watched went to Lajpath nagar and Sarojini nagar markets stumbled on a Shop selling clothes and accessories was exclaiming to a friend should plan a trip to Delhi to shop at Sabhyata..that evening she called to inform she heard it had opened in Commercials...visited and heard by end of year they were planning 7 branches...Shilpa since you mentioned shopping random facts till Nisha comes to treat us...hope it is an early one this evening
Edited by srividyamouli - 8 years ago