Qubool Hai

Qubool Hais Amrapali Gupta: I gifted Yash the car for his safety

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Qubool Hai's Amrapali Gupta: I gifted Yash the car for his safety

Qubool Hai's Amrapali Gupta: I gifted Yash the car for his safety

Now that's called being a darling wife, no?

We've always seen husbands showering their wives with expensive gifts but the tables have turned. Qubool Hai's popular actor Amrapali Gupta who played Tanveer and is now sporting the character of Misbah went the extra mile to gift her darling husband, Yash Sinha a brand new car.

We got in touch with the actress to find out the occasion for the gift and this is what she said, "Some time back Yash met with an accident when a wire fell on his car. Luckily the driver used his presence of mind and pulled out at the right moment and no one was harmed. I have gifted Yash the car for his safety." Aww...

Yash Sinha, who is currently working on Code Red said, "I am extremely happy and elated. I've been longing for this car for a very long time. Now that it's come we'll head for a long drive."

Amrapali-Yash-Car (2)

Not so soon, before going for a long drive, Amrapali has already planned to first go to the temple and bless the car. "We'll take the car firs to the temple then I'll call everyone and inform my entire family and take their blessings. I am just happy that I managed to get Yash's favourite colour. We've been waiting for almost a month to get this car, so now am super happy." Well congratulations are definitely in order.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters