Jodha Akbar Written Update 8 June 2015

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Jodha Akbar Written Update 8 June 2015

Laboni is playing with Aram Bano and she goes to Sh  room calling ABBUJAAN and he wants to carry her but she says no and wants to hide in his room from Leela mausi and Laboni also runs inside apologising to SH for barging in and SH says you are also mine/close to me . Laboni wants to find Aram bano and throw the ash on SH Tabeej and JB is watching as she hides and  manages to throw the ash on SH tabeej and Jo separates SH and asks what is the matter Laboni says her leg slipped and she fell on SH and JB suspiciously looks around but does not find anything and  SH asks what she is searching  and JB says she is looking at the room to find whether it is cleaned properly.

Laboni is with the pink dress and thinks that from today he will be hers and Dammo asks what is this and Laboni says to day she has put the ash on the tabeej and she will get SH  and in future all will know her as MEH mother. Dammo is doing her tantra and Laboni in pink dress and says  today and she has to say the mantra in JA ears when she captures his body Dammo says go and wait for Jalal in your bed for him. She has decorated her bed and calls him to come and Jalal gets up and goes and Dammo is doing her tantra . Jalal walks as if possessed and the thread tied to his jama goes on opening JB is sleeping. Suddenly JB gets up and sees and goes thinking where is SH. Then as a possessed SH keeps walking and JB follows the thread .Dammo tantra going on. Laboni keeps calling him and he reaches the place. Laboni gets up for him the thread is broken and JB cant find the end. Laboni says she is waiting for him you are late. JB searches and comes to the place and she watches out as Laboni tries to get close to SH and she remembers Baba telling not to reveal herself and JB thinks she has to stop them now till he comes back she has to buy some time. Laboni opens his jama and tries to get close

JB comes and calls out SH and Laboni is angry JB comes to her and scolds Laboni  and Laboni says I will now tell the truth and says I am Laboni not Leela I killed her  and your husband is like this because of my BM . JB says I have come to take my husband and JB says my love will not let bad happen to him Laboni tells/threatens JB that if she wants to see SH alive then she will have to leave Jalal and his palace and go.  Laboni says if Jalal is not mine then I will not let anyone else get near him. JB thinks till the Baba comes I will have to stop this woman and buy time. Laboni says do you want him to die like Leela and JB says it is important that SH stays alive and a pleased Laboni says you have sacrificed your husband like a true wife.. Laboni says today my tantra got wasted and don't tell Jalal anything because if you tell him anything then he will not be normal. So on the day I will do my next tantra leave you husband to me and then go away and JB is sad.

JB says ok I am ready to do like this. JB says to a sleeping SH in his room sorry for your safety I have to leave you like this and she is near SH and he catches hold of her hand says never leave me and go , as when you are near I feel good otherwise I feel very weak and she says I will never leave you and go and she thinks however much I cajole myself I will have to leave you and go shortly.

The Baba and his guru are making the weapon to kill the witches and it can only be used once and he gives something for the witches and he tells time is short and if you don't reach on time then it will be wasted.

Moti is asking Jodha something but she does not answer and is preoccupied when she insists what is troubling her JB says nothing is the matter a disbelieving Moti looks at her. Laboni is looking and smiling

PRECAP SH, Ruq and all are watching while a sad JB is getting into a doli to go somewhere.JB turns to look at a smiling SH

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the awesome update.