Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Arshi

When u say "Oh I forgot, this couple never communicates" I always have difficulty understanding that.

I am seriously constrained by the quantity of chapters I  write, if I have them communicate too much they will be left with no misunderstanding then I will have to seek Ekta's help.

If stories have to be sustained for the long haul they have to be steered between issues, occasionally pausing to open a door or a window

If I wrote this tale in 20 chapters or 100, I would be making my leads "talk" and "talk" and only "talk" beginning with very deep words like🤣

"Zindagi mein"
"Insaan ko"
"Usool insaan ko"
"Kismat mein"

I find such conversations lame and unappealing. I dont enjoy fictions that sound preachy. I get enough life lessons from the school of hard knocks this tale is PURELY FOR FUN

If they only made 2% progress in 20,000 chapters I will hopefully write thats fine too
Who cares😆 Its a story afterall. My only goal is to not make it Sex Ed 101, or po*no Ph D😆

Baaqi sab? complete unadulterated timepass😃

"

which is completely cool with me. I don't remember saying anything about wanting preachy conversations.. :P

And I hate it too.

And when I say "oh I  forgot this couple never communicates"  I mean it in a funny way, unlike critisim or sarcasm or whatever it is that you think I mean it..

Comment about communication was just that, a comment. I don't want you to do it nor I am criticizing you for it. Na uh. I have no qualms about the way you write.😳

If I had, I would have stopped reading this LONG ago..😃
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really nice parts loved it when ii asked r&b to kill subbu with his Ferrari please please bring in the little ii soon please 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why do they need oral commination?

When their hearts, minds, souls, lips, hands, fingers, legs and toes etc... speak so well🤣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

When their hearts, minds, souls, lips, hands, fingers, legs and toes etc... speak so well🤣

Putti super!!
What about dudes eyes? He usually makes love to her the most using them...shows angry using them 😆
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

When their hearts, minds, souls, lips, hands, fingers, legs and toes etc... speak so well🤣

TOES!!!!!
putti!!!!you are killing me yaar...i m in a room full of my friends family...kuch tho daya karo...Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Putti super!!
What about dudes eyes? He usually makes love to her the most using them...shows angry using them 😆

Oh Nammu correct. He eat her with eyes😉
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SR aj no talking??
Kal rath i introspected and realized i won't be able to manage being vik...tho back to II mode ab job author sahiba will leave me speechless il go on dude mode and jump back to II mode
aap lasya bane baithe ho...sare amazing thoughts in the mind and only likes for us??
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ek aur mil raha hai kya Nisha????? 

Poetess...Aapke charan kahan hai???? 

Charan rest kar rahe hain...II aur RbB ki kahani ko is kadar aage badha rahi hain wo ki kabhi kabhi per ki Chaon mein wo apne Charan kamalon ko rest karvati hain... Kyunki kuchch hi der baad wo Phir chalne lagengi...kuchch Samay tak sirf MM, DII, munirka, shanti niketan aur Gurgaon ke chakkar lag rahe the, ab to Paris bhi jaana hai...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

His mind is filled
with beautiful things,
past revelations
and future sins.
He takes her to places
that she's never been,
to the edge of light
where darkness begins.