Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Cute update. I loved II wishing that Dude would give Subbu a black eye. even i would have wished the same if not the black eye atleast speaking to him looking down his nose since Dude is more than Subbu in everything. Showing him that he is too busy to speak to people like him. (total filmish, I know). Every girl would wish that when they have married a more handsome and rich person.
II being the obedient DIL, so nice of her to go😊

yeahhh, the orange blouse made an appearance...now I wish to see to what will happen when they reach home or office, (if II is going to change in 20th and go to work)😳

And I want that Subbu's mom's friend to make a superb comment...jaloaaing S's mom. We can leave Neeraja out of this, what's her fault in all this (no cat eyes and all...)

Wishing for another update soon, want to see where it leads to...

PS: Where's Envee???? Yesterday when coming back i saw small hotel with the name FOOD PANDA, and suddenly I was chuckling remembering our SoSy panda Envee. My kids and hubby were asking why are u laughing????? πŸ˜† I just said ...simply...
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
There's a moment,
between a glance and a kiss,
where the world stops,
for the briefest of times.
And the only thing between us
is the anticipation
of your lips on mine.
A moment
so intense,
it hangs in the air,
as it pulls us closer.
A moment
so perfect,
that when it comes to an end,
we realize;
it's only just beginning.
nividances thumbnail
^ That is my way of asking, "one more?" πŸ˜³
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

As if I havnt warnd u abt it already. He's a merciles prankster. πŸ˜‘
Wen his family livd next door 2 us, they came ovr 4 dinnr 1 nite. He & my bros wer upstairs aftr dinner as I hung out w/ his sis in the basemnt. I thn went 2 my piano lesn & wen I came bck their fam ws gone. I go up to my room & opn the closet 2 put away my stuff only 2 b scared sh*tless bc S & 2 of my bros jump out wearng freaky clown masks. M deathly afraid of clowns so I refusd 2 opn my closet unles sum1 else was w/ me & I slept w/ the lites on 4 many mnths aftrwrds.

Yes I was warned. But life's all about taking chances isn't it?  πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
one amazing update!!!
Nivi - man those lines were so awesome i am going to write them down somewere and keep πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
and yes we are desperate to see the action that began now...!!
i was like ayyyooo...update over??

THE TELEPATHY - they have this amazing coordination of understanding what exactly one means when one does something...she drifted to his side held his hand asked for her phone...he knew she wanted to be held and kept holding her..!! beautiful

THE MY RAKSHASAN MY KIDS MONOLOGUE - one of the best monologues of II...the girl and her wit seem to make me love her every time she goes into her monologue mode!!
II I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH

annnd the blouse!! and the suspense to the scene!! cant wait enough

NOTE TO AUTHOR : thanks for making CAT EYED niraja less irritating than subbu πŸ˜†

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Will you mow him down with your Ferrari?" she asked passionately
One of the cutest lines written in SOSY  πŸ˜ƒ
Let the Iyer warrior use your Ferrari R&B...she will do the deed herself !!! πŸ€£
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I SHALL HAVE MY OWN
4, 5, 6... UNTIL I HIT MENOPAUSE
I WILL LOVE MY KIDS NO MATTER
WHAT
I KNOW RAKSHASAN WILL TOO

"tang ta dang..."
wow!!!!!
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why would she call subbu a loan shark...nooo no no no plz no
its only and only and one and only Rakshasan...!!

my RAKSHASAN eh II?? Great going!!
She gave him some points for being accomodative!! Does that mean a point deducted from no paris motion ??
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

one amazing update!!!

Nivi - man those lines were so awesome i am going to write them down somewere and keep πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
and yes we are desperate to see the action that began now...!!
i was like ayyyooo...update over??

THE TELEPATHY - they have this amazing coordination of understanding what exactly one means when one does something...she drifted to his side held his hand asked for her phone...he knew she wanted to be held and kept holding her..!! beautiful

THE MY RAKSHASAN MY KIDS MONOLOGUE - one of the best monologues of II...the girl and her wit seem to make me love her every time she goes into her monologue mode!!
II I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH

annnd the blouse!! and the suspense to the scene!! cant wait enough

NOTE TO AUTHOR : thanks for making CAT EYED niraja less irritating than subbu πŸ˜†

I know I irritate Arshi quite a bit by not letting the leads talk. 😳 But its intentional

If people paid attention their relationship has grown by LEAPS. Case in point the blue font. She told her Amma she wanted Subbu struck by a car, and then TOLD THE DUDE ABOUT IT. If she didnt think he was close why would she? A million page dialog cannot achieve that, its yawn inducing and frequently repeated across FFs. The very fact that she trusted him and said something in such a vulnerable moment and the fact that he did not get on her case, is indication enough they are progressing as a couple

Thanks for noticing that Nammu
You have a keen eye and you are tuned in

Neeraja is less irritating
Subbu's Dad is not mean
The food was great
The random Mami was not constantly mean, makes it all real and believable. Its not a conspiracy against II... Subbu and his Mom are the most guilty, making every person mean and making a party a flop will be over doing itπŸ˜ƒ

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no shame only to ask this question again and againπŸ˜‰

When is the next update Nisha?