morlen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved it i wish maan see nanitra true colours soon
pinku04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
part 14
naintara fill maan's mind with all this crap...
kain ye sab geet ki life me aur badi prob. na le aaye...
maan is not gonna share anything jo bhi use naintara ne bola...
he is just observing geet and dev's behaviour with each other... and thinking in wrong direction...
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

maan not well 
is dev ko kabab main haddi zaroor banana tha😑

i want maaneet together πŸ˜‰

rassi se baand du mein maaneet ko bol tu πŸ˜† ek baar bs 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n splendid update! Maan is fine! Geet was so worried! Maan was rude 2 her she reveals wt she felt when she saw him unconscious! Maan sees her tears n says sorry! Dev interrupts! Maan thinks abt wt NT sed! he watches Geet n Dev! he is suspicious! oh no! this NT 😑 Hope Maan speaks 2 Geet n clears this mu! update soon! well written
akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update but maan should not trust naintara he should clear his misunderstanding from geet , hope so maan geet will not get separate again
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
maan hurt geet.geet is so sad.but he apologized.i was happy.but seeing dev geet 2gether maan is insecure as NT poisoned his mind.Oh!
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aaeeellloo NT ne aacha kam kar dia h maan ke sar me ulte sidhe baat aane lage h
He is talking anything now n once again hurting geet...kab sudhrega yeh kasam se mai isko pit daalugi ab ...wase waiting for next aage kya hota h lolzzz drama
samidsamid thumbnail
awsm updt...is maan doubting on Geet and dev...hopefully nt..orelser...Geeet cant bear it
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maan faint after dr check up he want sleep
geet only near him he dont like geet was crying 
dev enter wrong time maaneet hugging each other 
maan carefully watching geet and dev
nice update
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very logical update. Dr.refused to give pressure to his mind still NT said so much made up stories and Maan Belived that and it afected him and lost his concious.
afer recovering he started to talk diffrantly with Dev and Geet and he was trying to see what has been feed by NT in his mind.our human mind is like that , if we are week we heres other peoples crap and our eyes changing towards the same person whether it is right or wrong,so maan's doubt, anger and sarcastic talk all are
 normal to the situation, and geet's reaction to his questions was also normal, she is in love so how come her heart aprove such harsh comment and same time Dev's entry has pour oil in fire, and maan's beheviour change and not notice by anyone,as they dont know what happen behind their back.
about likes and comment geet forum is dying and many readers and writers moved away, so it wil be dificult to get likes as much as u were geting before still wants to move is ur choice.