Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

Sending her loads of good vibes from my end. I can relate to how stressed she must be right now. Tell her to imagine herself in a cap and gown with the degree in hand...it will definitely make it easier to see the light at the end of the tunnel. πŸ˜Š

Shall convey :))
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ASHU
"Tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi, yun hi nahi dil lubhata koi.." 
🀣
Hsp.canada thumbnail
I had an incident in NYC subway I got hurt on my shoulder, physical therapy wasn't doing anything for it so I went to chiropractor, the guy was moving my shoulder with mighty force, no bones crackled, I turned around and told him that I had learnt dance for 7 years the poor guy his face turned red and said that he I using so much strength for the first time πŸ˜† 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dristi64

ASHU

"Tera mujhse hai pehle ka nata koi, yun hi nahi dil lubhata koi.." 
🀣

🀣
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

nivi dances,nivi writes , nivi cooks , u are talented πŸ‘and nivi maintains our index too!!!! how is diva please ask her to come here ..
i sooo loved dancing but went the singing route.. i love bharathanatyam and kathak and learnt kathak for a few years in jamshedpur then stopped.
its so greaceful.. and horses actually she is clueless and honestly lives in a lala land.. she truely is waiting for 7 more years cause she thinks we are getting her a horse for her 16th ..
lets see..

so we have a kathak/dancer group here dsgirl ,dristhti, shev awesome!!!
i know there is a carnatic group too the group which had to learn and sing in golus no matter what πŸ˜†

You're making me blush Anu. Please, itni taarif nahi deserve karti main. πŸ˜³

Divashni is feeling a little under the weather currently...I'm back in NYC and staying with her right now. Worry not though, she will be back up and running soon enough and her first stop will be SoSy only. πŸ˜ƒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu I said the same thing on page 87 of SS 25. It's not about u as in an individual when u are a shareholder of a big company, u are liable to the employees. That's what I had felt after the Natraj update, u and Hersehey put forward the points in a very crystal clear mannerπŸ‘ I think most kids in this day and age follow what they want and maybe we old school that we think about others😭. I felt really bad for Ranjan. I still do. Maybe we are moms so feel it more, we don't think in I anymore it's always we and so our passion run high.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will just copy what I had written to Swatti

Swatti we are born to do our thing, we do what we feel like especially in this day and age. But if you are born in business family, you have a legacy factor to take care off, (given it gives employment to few thousand people) even if your heart is not into it, you can set up a trust and walk away from that. But to sell it a robber is as good as participating in the crime. 

RnB is a shrewd business man like his dad. He better have a good explanation if he indeed sold his shares. I somehow can't process if he sold just to spite his father. He has immense respect for his old man as Savvy did an amazing job in raising him. I am perfectly fine if RnB doesn't want to sell cars, but don't leave the business without any advice on how to manage resources. RnB should also give his exit plan not just drop the bomb. That would make him a malicious person, which will be so out of character.

Anu,

He would have not left his dad, if not for the scandal...He is totally convinced that the guy is guilty...Sure a wife and mother takes care of the home...more than responsibility, it is actually Love...No one would feel responsible to do something for ur spouse if he cheats on you...If there is no love in relations, then there is no responsibility attached to it...PERIOD...

Hsp,

There is no need for an exit plan or anything...R&B was never active in excelsior...Infact he took a position only less than a year ago on sam's insistence...there is no exit plan needed for a temp employee...morover R&B has never misled Ranjan regarding excelsior...He was always clear that he was not interested and he has been thinking about selling the shares for a long time now...so nothing was a surprise here...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jis jis ne joke ki demand ki, ye lo:

Ek din Emraan Hashami kisi Bar mein beer ka mug le kar baitha hua muskura raha tha...

Ranbir: "Bada muskura raha hai tu bhai... Baat kya hai?"

Emraan: "Kal machhli pakadne gaya tha main. Nadi kinaare Kareena mili. Usko Nadi paar karni thi. Maine usko apni boat me bithaya aur beech nadi me boat rok di aur usko kaha-YA TO MUJHE kiss kar LE, YA PAANI ME KOOD JA.
Aur us bechari ko tairna nahi aata tha.
Tu to jaanta hai boat me paani ki lehron ke beech kissing ka mazaa hi alag hai."

Ranbir: Gazab kismat hai teri.. filmi parde pe kya, tu ro real me bhi kisi ko nhi chhodta!!

Agle hi din Emraan Hashmi usi bar me usi table par beer ka mug le kar baitha hua jor jor se ro raha tha.

Ranbir: Kya hua Hero, Yeh C' grade ki Sataai hui Heroin jaisa muh bana ke kyu ro raha hai?

Emraan: Kal fir se machhli pakadne gaya tha main. Nadi kinaare ek Angrez ladki mili. Usko bhi Nadi paar karni thi.
Maine usko apni boat me bithaya aur beech nadi me boat rok di aur usko kaha-
YA TO MUJHSE Kiss kar LE, YA PAANI ME KOOD JA..
Usne kaha I am ready but kiss ke alawa bhi tumhe aur bhi bhaut kuch karna hoga.
Aur itna kehte hi usne apni nakli wig utari ... Mere to tote ud gaye.
Wo sala Justin Bieber nikla...!!"

Aur

Aur TAIRNA MUJHE BHI NAHI AATA THA...!!!
πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I had an incident in NYC subway I got hurt on my shoulder, physical therapy wasn't doing anything for it so I went to chiropractor, the guy was moving my shoulder with mighty force, no bones crackled, I turned around and told him that I had learnt dance for 7 years the poor guy his face turned red and said that he I using so much strength for the first time πŸ˜† 

And people say dancing isn't a sport. πŸ€”
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Accha Bhai log Kal subha milte hai! ITa almost 11.30 PM. My old bones are not as young as they use to be. So I will say bonne nuit!
harinikrishna06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

hi harini yes they have of course they have there has been no update with them seeing it ..
it was the best wedding Delhi ever saw 😳

thank u for the reply di πŸ˜Š yaa i was imagining ranjan watching their marriage video πŸ˜Š and yaa best best wedding god knws hw many times i read those parts😊